• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons JP failed to reached the final goal for 20 stones in the latest gachadra I'm so sad :(

    Puzzle & Dragons JP failed to reached the final goal for 20 stones in the latest gachadra I'm so sad :(


    JP failed to reached the final goal for 20 stones in the latest gachadra I'm so sad :(

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (7/5 - 7/11)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discordapp.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/729297031579041842

    Ending today:

    📷 Shaman King Collab ends today!

    - Make sure you've cleared the dungeon including skill leveling, 3-player, S-rank, farmed invade/tickets if you wanted!

    - Today is the last day to purchase Tamao Tamamura and Tao Jun. Tao Jun is notable because of the bicolor+2 haste which could be useful for ranking, although recent rankings haven't really needed haste bicolors.

    📷 Weekend Challenge - 30 min A6 ends today!

    - If you are having trouble clearing, you can refer to the following googledoc from PaD Community server for sample clearing teams: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1omqrNpe_f1FOQI22Z0x6jsmu5XQ74iolsp5RwoXuy1k/edit

    📷 Today is the last day for SGF Part 2! Get your rolls in if you planned on rolling.

    📷 1.5x chance to get Achilles spawn in Colosseum 2 ends today!

    📷 3x exp in 3P Arenas are ending today!

    📷 General S-ranks! Light Orb Dragon and Orange Contract Dragon end today!

    You have one more week for:

    📷 June Bride - dungeon clear, S-rank, skill leveling

    📷 Half stam All Days Dungeon

    Special Notes:

    📷 Something to note is that running Tamadra Infestation at zero stam still provides 250k monster exp a run, which is excellent to level some of the lower exp curve cards or evo/gem fodder.

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    First A6 clear!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Leilan gets carried through A6 by Great Witch Deathball!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Could anyone help me make an A6 Team with Aten x Dyer? I have the vdp latent on aten

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    cleared the weekend challenge! (with yuri.. never rolled a norza)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    [Video] Weekend Challenge! Incarnations of Worlds, 30 Minutes Time Limit

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Anna Sub Help

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm a returning player from the 100 rolls that were given out recently, and I got an Anna from my Shaman King Machine Roll. I was wondering what were the optimal subs/assists for said subs to use on an Anna team, given my box. Right now, I'm running Anna/Reeche/Hao/L. Ideal/NY Yomi, but I have no idea what assists to use or if anything in my box could make a better team.

    Here is a link to my box: https://imgur.com/a/Odv5C92

    Thank you for any help ^^

    submitted by /u/ananiacc
    [link] [comments]

    After all this time I got DMeta!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I'm really happy I rolled her in those 100 rolls gungho gave us, but I'm slightly lost since it seems nobody is talking about her anymore. With all the new cards coming out, are there any new team builds for her out there? Or is it still izanagi eir and plannar?

    submitted by /u/Stardust_1234
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Dwyer friends 359,147,388

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Gonna try Diabloa Dwyer for this weekend challenge I typically have an Ed and DMeta. I sometimes have a Vajrayaksa or Reinc Ra for farming stuff.

    submitted by /u/justice_for_lachesis
    [link] [comments]

    Speculate: An awakening that activates when a skill is used this turn.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    What if gungho introduced an awakening with the same activation condition as the leader skills of Norza, Egyptian gods 1, etc.? What should it do? If it's simply damage, what's a fair multiplier?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/43user
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Blue Odin

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I don't know if the information is outdated, but I read that Blue Odin is best not in his awoken form but in the other evolution route.

    So basically my question is which evolution route is better and why?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Nyeronn
    [link] [comments]

    [Discuss] What's everyone using to beat the weekend challenge dungeon (A6)? Any helpful tips or tricks? Pitfalls to be on the lookout for?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Team building help for AA4: VIdealxDyer

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Getting Ahead on teambuilding for Emerald City's Star Treasure farming

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    LF Qilin Dragon Gem/Noah leads. Usually running Fasca (307,536,457)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Returning to PAD after a hiatus and big time missed the boat for Qilin Dragon before discovering the earring assist evos. Really wanting to get the Sakuya skill boost equip on my Fasca team. Any help would be VERY appreciated!

    submitted by /u/planttickler
    [link] [comments]

    What is my best possible team build?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Included are screenshots of my first 2 pages of top MP monsters. Not too much special besides that, although I do have a decent lot of all the pantheon gods. All help is appreciated!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/1mMZre4

    submitted by /u/jpmountel
    [link] [comments]

    Manticore

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Any1 have a extra manticore(any form)? i need it to get a Senri Gem. ID: 387 492 210

    submitted by /u/WhiteViera
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to make TA2 farm team

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    I've been playing for quite a while but I've never really looked at TA2, and now that I want to 110 some cards I have no idea where to start. I've attached my box below. Thanks in advance!

    Box (>5kMP): https://imgur.com/a/5o2Vfvs Box (<=5kMP): https://imgur.com/a/3cG1LjI

    Edit: fixed first link, and if someone also wants to teach me how to build Aten/Dyer that'd be cool too (thinking Aten/SR Indra/DKali/OdinDra/Kamimusubi/Dyer but again have no experience)

    submitted by /u/Scarf468
    [link] [comments]

    [ask] menoa and aljae for beginner

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    so i was back to PAD with new acc, ask a few question before here but i kinda didnt satisfied with my monster box (even with 100 + 10 pulls) so i rerolled a few time, and got 2 acc, one with fully awoken +297 max skill menoa and other one is fully awoken +297 max skill aljae

    my question is, which one is better for starter account, aljae or menoa, i have seen that menoa a bit better because her LS is directly like aljae who already use her skill except that 1m dmg. while aljae need to activate her skill to get that L combo x4 atk and 4 att x4 atk

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/absolutelyfatguy
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Brahma’s gem, zeus dragon gem, or machine zeus gems. ID 343 458 418

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Willing to trade for evo material, +297 etc.

    submitted by /u/uraniumlobstah
    [link] [comments]

    Which account is better?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Just getting started...I know Aljae is a top leader, but not sure about others and team building. Should I keep rerolling for Fasca or other GFEs (which I don't mind at all)? Thanks for the help

    https://imgur.com/zOCIOix

    https://imgur.com/WxlwSaU

    https://imgur.com/sRdz74n

    submitted by /u/dongkatz
    [link] [comments]

    What Is the Drop Rate of Qilin?!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I've done ten straight aquiline dungeons and she only keeps dropping her evo material? Is her drop rate really that low? It's killing me.

    submitted by /u/tonyadpx
    [link] [comments]

    LF Dark Dracoblader Ina leads. ID- 368,450,460

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment