• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Meanwhile, down on the farm...

    Puzzle & Dragons Meanwhile, down on the farm...


    Meanwhile, down on the farm...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    [News] MY HERO ACADEMIA COLLAB TEASER

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    I finally did it! Thanks for all the team suggestion help and for everyone who posted their teams that cleared the dungeon. It gave me a lot of assistance and I finally beat AA4!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    [JP] I can see why they are adjusting this now

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Had never beaten A6 before, and here did not beat the weekend challenge. RIP.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    2000 days. What will be the state in another 2000 days?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I just hit 2000 days playing today.

    If things keep going the way they are, in 2000 days, we should have the release of the super new revo alt arena 18. Boss will have damage cap life and shield with a 999 turns no damage shield. Has a preempt that remove all buffs/debuffs, awoken bind your cards and hits for damage cap. The only way to beat him is to use an active that only exists on the new 13 stars super rare collab card. This collab comes only once a year and lasts for 30 minutes starting at 4am EST. The rate for that card is 0.000001%. The machine is a 35 stones roll machine. This is the only non tradable card.

    However, every 2 days we get 300 rolls for pantheon cards.

    submitted by /u/PuffAlt
    [link] [comments]

    Ranking dungeon here again, another casual run and some insight (maybe discussion?) in comments

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Quick Anubis Question

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I was lucky enough during the appreciation event to pull 2xAnubis. I've been playing around with him in his reincarnation form with a team focused around Enhanced Combo. My question is that Anubis's Leader Ability says All attribute cards ATK x3, RCV x1.5 on the turn a skill is used. But when I trigger an Active Ability I don't see anywhere on the screen that I am actually getting a buff. Is there a way to know if I am triggering that effect?

    submitted by /u/Jaxongamer88
    [link] [comments]

    [team] [NA] Pixel Zues & Hera farm team

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    What are the best pantheon leaders?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    DMC Trade

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    So i think its pretty certain that the DMC collab will be this friday - but my question is which character is the most valuable to trade for?

    I plan on doing one trade and i hear that Virgil(?) is a good one. Is Dante shit?

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    How valuable is Mega Skuld right now? Thinking in doing the ultimate Evo for Norza

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Long story short, I don't have a BlOdin, so the new ultimate Evo Skuld (the one that cannot be reverted) would give me the super blind resist via SA. Her active is quite nice as well, providing hearts and water in a relatively short cooldown

    The other super blind alternative would be pixel Sherias but his active is not so good

    submitted by /u/Aegis-sigma
    [link] [comments]

    Shura Realm was too easy so they're patching it

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Finally cleared weekend challenge on my last chance before event ended! (2:00 am my time)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    I just started my Free Pass today with the intention of canceling before I get charged. Did I screw up?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    The way the features are described are confusing and I read both in app details and a post on reddit but it seems I misunderstood things. Am I not able to get the GFE since it's past the first day of the month?

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    Ignore my awful team setup but finally beat the weekend challenge with 40 seconds left!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Finally beat Weekend Challenge after countless attempts!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Do I have any good leads?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    [LF] Dyer friends/bfs - 336,645,362

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Traded for B. Roche on my alt acct...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Was thinking PAD Apollo would be the best True Damage FUA for B. Roche.

    Was thinking of possibly trying a 7x6 B. Rushana swap team using Bonta-kun with B. Roche.

    Just wondering if there's a better pairing...

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Introductions! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    New to Puzzle & Dragons or new to Reddit? Welcome! Drop in to say Hi.

    Don't have a reddit account? Sign up and then Subscribe to our subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bride Roche Pixel Zeus & Hera Farm Team

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Isen't DMC supposed to be here now? NA

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Help me set up a new team?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/vvv2V42

    I've been using dual Hera lunas (4x health rcv and atk) but I feel like I can set up a more efficient team. This is what I consider the best (besides the other awoken/reincarnated/+297s)

    submitted by /u/SubtilArtiste
    [link] [comments]

    Team help and box advice

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I just got back into pad a couple of weeks ago, and I would really appreciate some help making a team. It's really cool to see how much has changed, but there are a few monsters and some new evo paths that I don't recognize. Before I go blow all my evo mats, I figured I should get some input. Right now, I'm still using a water team ryune/zeta/revo gabriel/b odin/ and mel - and sometimes I switch between Xiu Min and a madoo team. Are there any better options for me or other monsters I should be looking to roll? (other than dmeta I guess) I've got a few dups of the angels now - I know they're good subs - could I make a team out of that? Also, any tips on assists would be really helpful.

    Here's my box: https://imgur.com/gallery/F9GadnG

    Thanks in advance! let me know if I forgot something or if something isn't working (kinda new to reddit - this is my first post).

    submitted by /u/MaStEr0LiFe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment