• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP][NEWS] Shura Realm Adjustments (85 stones for clear regardless of before or after change)

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP][NEWS] Shura Realm Adjustments (85 stones for clear regardless of before or after change)


    [JP][NEWS] Shura Realm Adjustments (85 stones for clear regardless of before or after change)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    All of my Vidar haters stand up.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    [JP] I don’t think erasing orbs is supposed to make that sound

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Upcoming Stream This Week (Date Unknown Yet)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Menoa/Cotton/Ney collection is complete! <3

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Yugi/Nelle teams, how have you been clearing AA4 consistently?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Reincarnated tier list.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, listen if any of you do know about a reincarnated tier list page, tell me, cause after the 100 gods eggs event I have so many monster/gods and I don't know which should I prioritize. Once again thank you

    submitted by /u/Nyeronn
    [link] [comments]

    Need some team building help!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Hi guys, just started playing again a week or 2 ago after a couple years away. I've just been evolving whatever I can but I have no idea what's good or how to build teams with the new assist stuff. Looking to clear some of the harder content like training arena 1 & 2, the expert quest dungeons, and the annihilation level of the gem weekday dungeon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My monster box below

    https://imgur.com/gallery/wWOylVa

    submitted by /u/ehbahhowzit
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] Change to Shura update. Now everyone can get 85 stones in their initial clear rather than just before maintenance

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    ta2 farming SR Lucifer VS Lu Bu

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    which has better sub versatility,ease of use, really anything with that makes my life easier to make a team and clear TA2

    submitted by /u/bacaboy321
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Tifa, Chakeol, NO RCV Veroah, and compatible Scheat friends! ID: 344,429,464

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    A6 Tamadra Floor

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    LF [NA] Bride Rushanas! 347-949-400

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Best Way To Approach Team Building?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I have been actively playing Puzzle and Dragons for at least three years now and the main aspect that I have always struggled with, as stupid as it sounds, is team building. For example, right now I'm trying to build something with reincarnated Anubis being the leader. Every time I build a new team it takes a few days to get the team to the point where it's decent, but never to a point that just blows me away with how satisfied I am with it. I have enough stuff that I've collected over the years that building a halfway decent team should not be that difficult. I find that I get a leader that I fall in love with but then my eyes glaze over when I start going through the monster box to find things that would complement that leader. I usually get overwhelmed with options and either just default to characters that I found useful in the past or that have the same main attribute as my leader. So my question is, how do you guys approach team building and how do you easily go through your existing monsters or even potentially monsters that you want to farm for to build your team? There are so many options and I feel like there's something I'm missing that's not that I need to remember what every halfway meta character does.

    submitted by /u/Jaxongamer88
    [link] [comments]

    After Shivnia friends (4 slots) for farming TA2

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    What kind of team can I make for the descended quests? I'm having trouble with Mion and all the Expert quests.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    [LF] Raziel Gem Trade, ID: 315 559 421

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Looking for a Raziel gem to evo my Lucifer.

    Can offer Jabberwock, Brahma, Lindworm, Quetzalcoatl, Scheherazade, or Sol & Mani gem.

    submitted by /u/taken754
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Brahma’s gem. ID 343 458 418 Willing to trade for evo material, +297 etc.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    How to make its team batter and I can beat very hard lvl

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Anyone got a poison surge resist they’re willing to trade away? I got an extra jammer surge resist and can spare a +297!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    So why is norza good as a lead? And also a side question

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Yeah she has high attack built into the LS and good awakenings. But I don't see how she's capable as a lead. Orb hungry for hearts and needs an active skill to do damage. Yeah her active CD is two turns but I'm pretty sure she's not meant to be paired with another norza right? Isn't asymmetrical pairing the thing these days? Is she supposed to be paired with like deena for the 1 CD ? I feel like you need 7x6 for the heart condition but 7x6 leads like fasca only give 1.5 x hp. Is that enough for like AA3 and aa4. 4x hp sometimes with a shield used to be like mandatory maybe like half a year ago especially in like AA2 with giant pre emps and everything hitting so hard. Have we moved on from that?

    Also in the training arena rn it says chance for bride zela to invade. So if she invades does she just give a fuckton of xp or something?

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    Zzz...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Shua Realm tips

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Haven't been active on pad in awhile so I've been wondering for clearing Shura Realm, what utility and actives do I need? Also what special floors are there to watch out for? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TwistedMischief
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] 22 days old account, the power of rerolling for a Witch.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment