• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fanart] Castor and Pollux :)

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fanart] Castor and Pollux :)


    [Fanart] Castor and Pollux :)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Anyone else really freakin bored with PAD and feeling this way for a little while now...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    I feel like there is not much to run besides very repetitive and boring AA4 runs but that is it and for what? latents ? I do not feel incentivized to keep playing as much as i used to.

    Also in terms of collabs it's like yeah some cool characters and art but nothing really tier changing or that changes the gameplay or adds something to the game.

    Idk I think we just need a new dungeon or mechanic or something that can keep people who have been playing for awhile interested for longer periods.

    I mean for newer players they have a lot to catch up on but for someone who has played for awhile and has good teams and has cleared all the dungeons. it is like meh now. I just sign in to keep my daily log in streak going and get the free stones and then farm a bit for collabs but that is it.

    Ranking dungeons like the one that dropped today do not even interest me really. Like crowns do not do anything for you except just to show off that you ranked in the top percentage. I wish having a certain amount of crowns brought something with it like stones or maybe a badge or something.

    PS.

    Do not misunderstand I enjoy PAD very much it is just that I wish I had the same enthusiasm about playing it still.

    I have been playing since July 2016. I will never forget the first time I played PAD. I was living in Japan with my best friend and his family who are basically family since I talk to them all and we are all very close. We were in the electronic store because I was looking to buy a cellphone I could use while in Japan and PAD was up on one of the display phones. I was like well this looks like an interesting game. It reminded me of another game I enjoy, Puzzle Bobble aka Bubble Bobble (known as Bust-a-Move outside of Japan) arcade game from 1994 created by Taito corporation. The game has cute characters and dinosaurs and dragons along with the orbs being these bright rainbow colors as well just like PAD. The objective of the game is to clear all the bubbles from the arena without any bubble crossing the bottom line. If a bubble touches identically-colored bubbles, forming a group of three or more, those bubbles as well as any bubbles hanging from them—are removed from the field of play, and points are awarded.

    My cumulative log in days right now is 1,104.

    I am rank 894. (I could be higher but I am doing my best NOT to rank up because my friends all complain how once you reach rank 900 I believe and higher, it takes longer to rank up. Specifically the experience needed to rank up just takes a long time to obtain.)

    I like that I can still farm and use most of my stamina and then run 3p arena or a 2p arena dungeon and rank up and continue farming.

    submitted by /u/youknowlovinmama
    [link] [comments]

    Bunch of farmable teams getting crown*

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    *may contain jp exclusive farmables. Player skill not included.

    120 302

    119 950

    119 552

    117 854

    117 202

    Might crown in NA 114 604

    submitted by /u/Digity101
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Type in "Songst" in the search by name bar to filter all of your Draconic Orchestra cards

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    This helps a lot in searching what cards you can skill level in the skill leveling dungeon: search in "Extra Enhancements -> Skill Level-Up Fusion" and it will return a list of (almost all) cards that need to be skilled up in the skill leveling dungeon.

    Orchestra is an exceptional instance where all of the cards in the REM have a common phrase in their name that almost no other cards share.

    submitted by /u/Tb_ax
    [link] [comments]

    EKMD zero stam is active

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    [Video] Shining dragon swordsman tournament 117,058

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Was only able to get in 44 runs w/3 Super Snow invade

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    How do I clear these achievement dungeons? All normals / technicals except arenas are cleared.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    A stupid turtle and the power of skyfall wreak havoc on a ranking dungeon

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Ranking Dungeon Teams [Help]

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I'm looking for some assistance to build a team for the new ranking dungeon. My first attempt was using a NY Reeche team that I threw together quickly but it doesn't feel good and I got a terrible score. I'm looking at JP example teams for this tournament but I'm missing some cards for almost all of the templates shown. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My box: https://imgur.com/a/iPqLwkl

    Ranking Dungeon Guide with example teams: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11raOXHfMLhcsb7cjMgNegcWcVMOBbzUhKhy4IxAyCoE/edit

    submitted by /u/softboyQ
    [link] [comments]

    Finally I’m lucky for once. All with free stones too.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    LF: Machine left leg! 337,257,458

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Vergil team help.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    So i rolled Vergil.. but what are team comps i could make? As it stands i don't know what or how to use him.

    submitted by /u/PandoraScrap
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Persona event

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    I'm very dumb and thought the persona event was for the NA version of the game, so I was very sad when I found out it was for JP. My question is how long it typically takes for JP events to reach NA. I understand not every JP event reaches NA and I'm sure it depends on a lot of factors, but any sort of time frame anyone could provide would be very useful.

    submitted by /u/Poptart_The_Popplio
    [link] [comments]

    How many Vs are needed for the V x Yugi system?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    [LF] Yugi or V Friends! 301 749 419

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    O wow. EkMD is limited time 2 hours per day. That freaken blows man. Yea man way to fuck over the ppl who still have to go work :(

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    If you missed out on EKMD zero stam for leveling cards. Metal Dungeons have 7x Monster EXP

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    New Player Introductions! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    New to Puzzle & Dragons or new to Reddit? Welcome! Drop in to say Hi.

    Don't have a reddit account? Sign up and then Subscribe to our subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Would Water Ney x Fasca be a good team?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    2 months ago, JP received buffs for the Neys. The new Leader skill for Water Ney is:

    8x ATK and reduce damage taken by 25% when matching Water and Dark; Increase orb movement time by 10 seconds; 2.5x ATK when matching 9+ combos.

    The new active skill fully recovers bind, change all orbs to Water, Dark, and Heal orbs, and recovers 80% of max hp.

    Water Ney is Attacker Dragon, and she would be able to solve the problem of low move time on Fasca teams. (I'm bad at the game ok? 7x6 is hard) Team building also seems simple, since you just need a water and dark attribute on the team to activate Ney's Leader Skill.

    submitted by /u/Zerprent
    [link] [comments]

    [Brag] First A6 clear with the OG Transformer (F. Rai)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    [Video] I’ve been having lots of fun farming AA4 with Aten x Dyer

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Leader Selection Helper Lists

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Ok, I get the tiered lists, but what about all of the non-tiered leaders. Is there any kind of list that will easily show me the * / * / * kind of multipliers and what it takes to proc it (combo's vs connected vs types, etc). I'm just going through each card I have one by one and looking at the EVO's and I can't figure out what to focus and build on.

    submitted by /u/Dravis85
    [link] [comments]

    0 stam dungeon missing?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Seems the dungeon isn't on the list for me, anybody else?

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment