• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Here for my complimentary bragging rights. Only forgot to log in 8-9 days throughout this milestone

    Puzzle & Dragons Here for my complimentary bragging rights. Only forgot to log in 8-9 days throughout this milestone


    Here for my complimentary bragging rights. Only forgot to log in 8-9 days throughout this milestone

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    So I'm giving away a Poison Surge latent, but...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I dont know the easiest way/fairest way to determine a winner. I am not going to use reddit metrics like upvotes or whatnot, but I dont know the easiest and fairest way to do the drawing. Any ideas?

    Edit: The Giveaway is live. Check my post history for the giveaway. Please read the rules

    Edit 2: u/WetTheSystem has informed me they will be giving a second one to a runner up! Thank you Wet!

    submitted by /u/Malakithas
    [link] [comments]

    (NA) I am giving away Poison Surge Latent..

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To enter, simply comment on this thread. I will give it away in approximately 18 hours. If you comment twice or more, you will be disqualified as I am going to use comment count and rng to determine winner. COMMENTS REPLYING TO COMMENTS WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

    Edit: the winner will be announced here as a edit to this post and will be DMed directly

    submitted by /u/Malakithas
    [link] [comments]

    July quest help Vidar Descended

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I can get to the last boss easily but even with 13+ combos, I barely put a dent in him!

    Currently running super revo anubulos

    Subs are enra, (re)tardis, super revo ra, and lideal

    submitted by /u/trendict
    [link] [comments]

    making my own luck

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    TFW you're waiting on a gem

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Ganesha Cove Veroah x BVeroah full swipe team

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Coming back to PAD after 3 years, need help with mono dark team building

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Tl;dr: Need help with a mono dark team.

    Getting back into PAD after about three years. I think at that point D. Athena was the Meta. I invested so much in her back then that there really aren't many other teams I can make that seem viable. Her new ultimate seems nice, but I'm a bit too rusty to really get the materials necessary for her.

    I've come up with some possibilities, but my knowledge of my current monsters are a bit thin. Most of my dark leads lean towards rainbow leader skills.

    Attached are my dark monsters and teams I've duct taped together with my current knowledge. Just like my tl;dr, please help me figure out a good mono dark team.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/S2jTZRF

    If Noctis is okay, what leads would pair best?

    If two color would be better, please say so.

    What's the current meta for dark teams?

    submitted by /u/FHazeCC
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with possible teams

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I picked the game back up when the godfest was going on, but I'm struggling to see what options I might have with my current box.

    I've been running Yuri/Yuri which seems okay for some stuff but is super reliant on skills, and Yuri seems to be better if she's upgraded but not as lead. I have Norza and that seems like a good way to go long term, but I haven't found a team that gets enough skill reduction to make it feel safe to use. When I use her it's a multi-color team just focused on skill reduction. Any suggestions for other potential teams, or for good evolutions that might help out a Norza team?

    https://imgur.com/a/dkDh9ir

    submitted by /u/Mumur19
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][LF] Lucia friends to pair with Adachi (292,533,686)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Qilin Gem ID-358,721,411

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Hello everyone looking for a Qilin Gem and a Qilin Dragon Gem to evolve my Reincarnated Leilan to Leilans Earrings

    submitted by /u/jeredreyes
    [link] [comments]

    In AA4, does Kurone always use “Don’t ever!”?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I also don't understand why my Aljae team shield never saves me from it.

    submitted by /u/Milky_Milk666
    [link] [comments]

    I guess that’s an ok medal farming team...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    LF Lu Bu friend w/ Lajoa inherit, SB SA, and 3+ devil killers. 318,063,398

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    How long have you been playing?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    I'm sure a post like this has been made before but I was just curious. I've been playing since December 2013 (2,233 days to be exact). I've played every day since I started for at least 30 minutes, so I have a total of at least 1,104 hours, give or take.

    submitted by /u/spendingallmy
    [link] [comments]

    LF VIdeal Friends for Vidar - Also use Nelle, Dante, Kaiba, lu bu etc [ ID - 396825485]

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Best possible team I can make? Haven’t played in a while and not familiar w meta

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Help!! I'm trying to farm Plus Eggs but they keep glitching. There's supposed to be Pluses on all of these drops. It's happened every time.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    First time i got to this floor of a6 guess I'll try again after a while of practice

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    [LF] Lubu friends for Ranking dungeon ID: 315 456 431

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    I'm using Shivnia to try and get a high score. Could use some Lubu help.
    I run Shivnia when farming TA2.
    Normal leads are Yomi, Yugi and have a Dante team for when Remu comes

    submitted by /u/russiamed
    [link] [comments]

    I rolled Dante and not sure what team to build with him.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I actually have two Dante's I rolled from Devil May Cry collab. I have the Odin with 6 skill boosts. But what about the rest of my subs. Should I go heavy rows like Genyashi or more 7c subs like Set? Is a Dante team better than my Yugi team because it does not feel like it. I know there is some witch to be released that really helps Dante so should I just wait until she is released in NA?

    submitted by /u/iRan_soFar
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] Trading a Poison skyfall latent for a VDP latent (292,533,686)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    LF Alice or V + Nightmare friends with Majic Lin Inherit for the Ranking Dungeon - ID: 300317497

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Having trouble with a story stage

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    It is stage 17 of the first story chapter. I can't seem to beat it, after looking up guides and stuff, I cannot find anything to help. Help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/CharizardBarrageYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment