• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] Weekly Reminders (7/26 - 8/1)

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] Weekly Reminders (7/26 - 8/1)


    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (7/26 - 8/1)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discordapp.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/736926033126752367

    Ending today:

    📷 Devil May Cry Collab ends today!

    - Make sure you've cleared the dungeon (including skill leveling for the few cards that have skill lvs), S-ranked, cleared 3-Player, and cleared the DMC Challenge for full rewards.

    - Today is the last day to farm for tokens for the DMC Motorhome/SDRs or roll in the Egg Machine. Trading ends tomorrow as usual.

    📷 1/2 Stam in All Days Dungeon ends today.

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Get your fatty tama, rank exp and stone.

    📷 General S-ranks - Water Warchief Dragon, Water & Light Dog Dragons, and Water Cat Dragon end today.

    📷 33% reduced stam in Arenas 1-6 and increased killer appearance chance in Arenas 2/3/5/6 ends today!

    📷 6x exp in certain Techs ends today!

    Ending midweek:

    📷 This is your 5 day reminder for July Quest Dungeons!!! Make sure to do these, they're 0 stam!!!

    *Special Highlights:

    📷 It will be included next week as well, but starting tomorrow, the new solo EKMD will be 0 stam through Sunday. Useful post about farming it.

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    My gf got me into this game over 5 years ago. She has since quit and I miss playing multiplayer

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    A friend bought me this for my bday a couple years ago cause she was my fav leader at the time! I finally took her out of the box to assemble her today! She still is probably my fav card!! I missed when she reigned supreme!! Love you dark metatron!!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I know its like Christmas with 0 stam Qilin, but has anyone else been wondering what Merry Ol Fagan is doing here?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    [ Guide ] Grigory VS AA4 (without Mickey Collab but with TONS of utility)!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    [Misc.] Pad Resources --

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Updated Pad Resources - 2020

    Just for reference. I only put the best resources (imo) for each category. Hopefully this is helpful to any newer players : )

     

    Monster Search

    'What are my best options to cover cloud resist?'

    'Show me all the dark devils with 4+ sb for my yugi team'

    https://ilmina.com/#/ADVANCED_SEARCH

     

    Template Teams

    'Help me make a team for yugi!'

    'Is it worth it to trade for dante? Here is my box'

    https://game8.jp/archives/24106

     

    JP News

    'Did anything just come out?'

    'I wake up in the morning and the first thing I do is check if my waifu got buffed'

    https://www.reddit.com/r/puzzleanddragons

     

    Collab Reviews

    'Should I roll in x collab? How much?'

    'I rolled y on the free roll - is it any good?'

    https://mantasticpad.com/category/collab-rem-reviews/

     

    Version History

    'When will NA get the EVA collab?'

    'When will NA get the new arena?'

    https://pad.protic.site/resource/version-history/

     

    Dungeon Information

    'How much HP do I need to survive the preempts in AA4?'

    'Why am I doing zero damage to Vidar'

    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

     

    Damage Calculation

    'How many combos do I need to one-shot yog?'

    'How can I show my team/assists on reddit nicely?'

    https://pad.protic.site/blog/beginners-guide-to-puzzdamagecalc-pdc/

     

    Discord Channel

    'LF Aljae friends w/ sb assists - have BF'

    'Does anybody want to farm eir w/ me?'

    https://discord.gg/pad

     

    Other:

    Official Page https://www.puzzleanddragons.us/

    Simulator https://candyninja001.github.io/Puzzled/

    Boards https://mantasticpad.com/2019/04/29/optimal-boards/

    JP Tier List https://game8.jp/archives/18865

    Worse than Ilmina http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

    submitted by /u/Planet2Bob
    [link] [comments]

    [Discuss] L dmg reduction and leader shields

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    if two leader shields total 75% reduction, can you have 5 L dmg reduction awakenings to total 100% dmg reduction or will it be 25% off the remaining 25% dmg after leader shield?

    submitted by /u/antse
    [link] [comments]

    P&D gives another AA4 Tama today. What should I do?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    *Title should say PaD pass

    Looking to clear late game content (A6-AA4) I have Dante and a pretty good team of subs just waiting for Remu.

    Last time I got a little excited and slapped my poison surge on RevoSet. Now I'm currently sitting on a second one in the dungeon and I'm wondering:

    Should I go for a second one and save it?

    Should I instead reroll and if so what should I grab?

    submitted by /u/Z-321mob
    [link] [comments]

    Got Lutina! But don't really know what to do with her what's she good for?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    How do assist skills work ?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I don't really get how assist skills work. For instance, if the base skill has a 5 turns cooldown and the assist skills has 20 turns cooldown, it seems like the assist skill would never display because the main skill will be available first and if I use it, it will add many turns cooldown to the assist skill. It looks like I can only cycle through the base skill but never get access to the assist one. How do you guys manage both skills ?

    Thanks and sorry for the noob question

    submitted by /u/orgabool
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into PAD, is this a good set to start with or should I reroll?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Looking for a potential Marthis bf! his ls looks fun so i wanna play him for a while. 384 333 373

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Leader change resist question.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I have Yomi, Yugi, Dante, Virgil as meta leaders. Who should I put the leader swap block on?

    submitted by /u/strangerdanger77
    [link] [comments]

    LF Aljae friends to pair with my Lucia. Will be putting a VDP void on her. 398 965 274

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Didn't get a good board for 10c. Orz

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    So this is the team guys. What I’ll be using for awhile leveling six stars to seven and making them awoken.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    [Discuss] Is the DMC collab equip worth getting?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I dont see what the big deal for this equip is. Is it really worth all that farming or should i just spend my gold tokens on sdr?

    submitted by /u/subzero4321
    [link] [comments]

    AUTO-FARMING?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Is using tools/3rd party app in auto farming against any of PAD policies?

    submitted by /u/duongmng
    [link] [comments]

    Finally cleared AA4! Thanks Tomura

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    In preparation for 0 stam ekmd...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    does anybody know which floor would the ekmd invade? Or is it random?

    Also a shot in the dark, does anybody know if there's any lazers that do dmg remotely close to its hp?

    submitted by /u/hahokily
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] anyone have a seraphis for trade? I don’t have much to trade but we can figure something out (ID: 351,385,392)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    It's all i need to get orpharion for L Menoa

    submitted by /u/muttzone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment