• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons my tip is yours

    Puzzle & Dragons my tip is yours


    my tip is yours

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    No Fujin? No problem!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    We need ANNOY orang collab right NOW����������

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    [PDX Academy] DMC Collab Review - Should You Pull Your Devil Trigger?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    FINALLY! CLEARED AA4!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    How is this for a basic Lucia team? I’m going to add dark RA dragon when I have another event medal. This isn’t for AA4, but I have a couple builds.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    [Brag] First time I've gotten every card from a machine....

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    V Trading Advice

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Wondering what V unlocks for my box as I have the ability to trade, but would be giving up multiple non-dupe GFEs. I'm not really worried about this if V would be a significant upgrade.

    I currently run a Yugi x Nelle team with (Yugi, Reginleif, Reginleif, Bakura, DChan, Nelle). Would V x Yugi be a significant upgrade for AA4 and others? How would you build a team? Thanks for the help!

    Box here: https://imgur.com/a/3RgBXcP

    submitted by /u/gsteppin
    [link] [comments]

    [Event][NA]Draconic Puzzoola Event 7/27-8/9 (0stam EKMD solo, 28MS, 14Pii, GTT)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Fatigue is setting in

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    I don't know why, but all of a sudden i am dying in dungeons i usually breeze through. I can normally farm A5 without complications with the classic Yugi build, but i find myself running out of orbs or actives at totally random points.

    I know most of it is lack of concentration on the task at hand, but also it feels like something changed (in my head i know, i think its the fatigue talking)

    The upcoming event is a must-have, so ill farm for Py's etc but have a chilled week i think then hopefully my batteries will be replenished!

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    VShadowGiffon [LF] Yugi Friends. I also have Aljae up. ID:337,756,462

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Any Yugi friends would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Pmart213
    [link] [comments]

    This post from 27 days before Yugioh was released in Japan. Nice prediction!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Nero and GMenoa Pairing

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Rolled a nero and really want to make it work but I don't wanna put my eggs in the MHA basket. How come no one really talks about GMenoa as a pairing? Heart and wood doesn't seem too restrictive and GMenoa has 4 SB on top of FUA ls

    submitted by /u/ImKaui
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Norza Friends ID: 360831321

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I play GH Yomi with Koro equip, Yugi with Rikuu equip, and Nelle with Kisaragi equip

    submitted by /u/PM_TITS_4_PENS
    [link] [comments]

    I just want one 6 star, worst luck in a while

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    What are the 4 latent tamadras that invade in the ult arenas rn?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Help a returning player make some teams

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Hi. I haven't played since alt arena came out. I used to play quite a bit and spent a sizeable amount of money playing so I have a lot of the older pantheon and GFE. I just don't know what is required for new content. I'm also out a lot of new mats for some of the newer evolutions.

    If y'all could help me make some Teams and maybe slight reasoning behind the team (mostly awakenings) I'd appreciate it.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/ljPPttY

    Also, what should I be doing content wise right now to be getting my required Evo mats? It's overwhelming with the gems at times and I just close the game

    submitted by /u/Warm_Ham_Water
    [link] [comments]

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Qilin descended help

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I run a Jiraiya team, but I have been struggling to get enough damage on the last floor. Are there any better subs I could use (or a different team altogether)? I would appreciate any suggestions.

    here is my team and box

    submitted by /u/waffflemeister
    [link] [comments]

    I would so appreciate some help with team building! I suck at it unfortunately.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    New orb skin

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Anyone else irked by them keeping heart orbs unchanged with the new orchestra skin? I love the skin just heart orbs really look out of place.

    submitted by /u/MyAssSlapWhenIcrap
    [link] [comments]

    hi need help team building. hitting a wall at the harder dungeons

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment