• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons These random evos are a bit annoying

    Puzzle & Dragons These random evos are a bit annoying


    These random evos are a bit annoying

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    GungHo: Has only released two SRevos in months Also GungHo: Still hasn't released SRevo Karin Still GungHo: Only one MAwoken evo in months. Not even Kanna GungHo yet again: No DMC

    GungHo: PiXeL eVoLuTiOnS!

    (This is only half serious. I actually appreciate the attention to pixels rn and during FF. But seriously... my Qilin has been eyeing my Karin for too long)

    submitted by /u/hasta_luigi
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] [NEWS] Sword Art Online Second Run Details

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    What lubricant do you guys use to play PAD?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Hi everyone, sorry I'm new to the game so I'm not really good at it yet. I was wondering what kinds of lubricant veterans are using to speed up their puzzling and fit in more combos?

    Personally, I've been using Astroglide Gel Personal Odorless Water-Based lubricant, though I understand that it can tend to leave the screen lube-y and unpleasant to otherwise use (This works for me, though, since I have an iPad dedicated to PAD and Face Time with my grandson).

    Sorry if this is a nooby question, or if there's already a lubricant megathread out there.

    Edit: Thanks for the silver kind stranger!

    submitted by /u/TheAsianEquashun
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Toragon's Premiere Adventure into Hostile Area

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:19 AM PST

    2000 days

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:21 AM PST

    Don't know how common/easy it is to get a multiplier over 100, bit this surprised me for sure

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    [Brag] Who would've thought that 64x ATK multiplier is still usable? Meet Toragon

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Fama completed!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    First time ever seeing one :)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:55 PM PST

    [Video] New Year Challenge

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Recently rerolled for the Godfest since my original account had basically nothing. Can someone help me make a team? Not for a specific dungeon.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    LF VELKHANA FRIENDS 393866372

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Faska team building

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Just saw Faska gone live in JP along with SAO. It seems a lot of SAO cards work well with Faska. So how do you plan to build her?

    I'm thinking Faska x Haohmaru leader pairing. As for subs, I'd say Goury from Famitsu, Dracoblade Kio, Asuna and Alice from SAO. This team has 16 sb without assist, and both poison and blind immunity, along with cloud and tap resist. Alice's active skill provides 2 turn haste, so Faska can transform turn 1. It only needs a poison skyfall overwrite (and jammer resist but I feel it's really not needed). Rest of the assist can be anything such as carrot assists, VDP void, board changers, etc.

    submitted by /u/j4h17hb3r
    [link] [comments]

    NY Tengu... Why?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:54 PM PST

    I was so excited when I got NY Tengu because I thought "A 4 turn leaderswap?? Awesome!" Now I see he is not inheritable (my stupid mistake). I've already skilled him to 9/13. Is the only reason to max skill to make him an inherit base? Or does he have any other value (maybe something with a floor where you're going to get lead swapped?) As a silver roll, is he even worth max skilling at all? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Anxiety building. I can't decide. AAAAGH!!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:47 PM PST

    What’s Toragon’s favorite ice cream topping? RAINBOW �� SPARKLE SPRINKLES!!! Wishing ya’ll a happy new year with plenty of sparkly goodness!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    [Event] Super (Standard) Godfest (Probably No Seasonals) 10 Stones

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:01 PM PST

    LF New Years Kami friends - or someone who is able to put her up upon request. My ID is 345,758,347

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:28 AM PST

    NY Yomi or Faiz as better trade?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Faiz is a great active for my phenom team, but Yomi seems to be an often used card on light teams.

    submitted by /u/Milky_Milk666
    [link] [comments]

    Valk-Ciel healer team sub suggestions for beginner? Started last week, have no idea what to roll for

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    What teams could I aim for with this monster box?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    I'm honestly at a loss here as I'm not too familiar with the meta.

    Current Team

    This team seems to be doing okay but I definitely can't do descended dungeons or top tier events in a consistent manner.

    Maybe I'm missing something big from my box: Monster Box

    Are there websites for the current meta, where to get the monsters for those teams, etc? Mantasticpad seems to be from a standpoint of people that have giant monster boxes.

    submitted by /u/trixisowned
    [link] [comments]

    Almost messed up my run with 9c 3 dark combos!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    God Fest and another question :)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Is the new God Fest a good place to summon dragons? Or It isnt the best summon place? Because I don't ser any 10 stars Dragons. Also, should i upgrade my Dragons capacity?

    submitted by /u/SerKun17
    [link] [comments]

    Flashback to drinks getting stale

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment