• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons An easy way to make triple crosses and hit 10+ combos on 6x5 for anyone getting Toragon

    Puzzle & Dragons An easy way to make triple crosses and hit 10+ combos on 6x5 for anyone getting Toragon


    An easy way to make triple crosses and hit 10+ combos on 6x5 for anyone getting Toragon

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    [Misc] My impressions on PAD Gold after the first few days. Share yours, too!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:35 PM PST

    It's been out a few days now. I'm interested in seeing how people like/don't like it.

    I think the differences from classic PAD make it worth the $10-15 price so far. Direct PVP is obviously the main draw, and it feels pretty fun. Every battle is like fighting a different dungeon in classic PAD. They're limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 turns, so they're not too short and not too long. The orb puzzle is still important, but so is planning out the use of your actives, because your opponent has the power to trip you up if you're not careful.

    Team building is slightly different. The gacha gives you monsters with semi-random awakenings (only "semi" because I don't see any monster with off-color row or OE awakenings), so you're still looking for good coverage of defensive awakenings while offensive ones are more of a bonus. But, with the high variability of monsters, it means there's a greater chance of you rolling for less than useful monsters. I'm not sure of there's a box space limit.

    The limitation to only having a handful of leads (maybe there's like 20ish total, including unlockable ones) is both positive and negative. You don't have to go through your entire box trying to figure out the best leads, or depend on the gacha to give you a powerful one, but team building the subs is still a prominent aspect to the game. You don't really have the ability to stall in battles, so figuring out the right combination of low cooldowns, skill boosts, and overall synergy in your team are more important in Gold.

    I wonder if there will be a problem in the future of there being a few standard teams/leads that everyone uses, with even smaller variety than the current classic PAD meta.

    One unique part of Gold is that your leads can learn new actives, which you can choose among when team building. One unlocks after using a lead 10 times and another unlocks after earning something like 300 or 400 points with that lead (points are awarded based on winning/losing and online vs local/practice; 30 points per online win is the highest). So there's that additional grind aspect to the game to level up your leads.

    The tiebreaking mechanic is also interesting, triggered when you and your opponent kill each other's last health bars at the same turn. Your average combo count is your starting score, then you get an additional point for each color you get a damage victory in (I think this is doing more damage in that color than your opponent). So rainbow teams actually have that secondary advantage over an equivalent monocolor team.

    Overall, it's different enough to keep me interested for a while, as a long time (2400 login) classic PAD player. Interested to see what kinds of content updates they might do.

    submitted by /u/MagicallyVermicious
    [link] [comments]

    [News] [JP] RGY, SR Lakshmi, REvo Shiva and REvo Horus buff

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:35 AM PST

    RGY

    • +0/100/0
    • +1 7c
    • AS: Change poisons and hearts to Fire. Recover 5000 HP. Recover 5 turns binds and awoken binds.
    • LS: Dragon and Balanced type ATK x4, RCV x2. Connect 9 or more fire ATK x4, +2 combo.

    SR Lakshmi

    • +200/0/0
    • +1 heart OE
    • AS: CD 8 → 7
    • LS: Water ATK x4. ATK x4 ATK x4.5 on skill use. Recover 50000 HP with heart orbs halves damage taken.

    REvo Shiva

    • +0/100/0
    • +2 7c
    • AS: For 1 turn, reduce enemy defense by 75%. For 1 turn, reduce damage taken by 75%. Enhance fire and heart orbs.
    • LS: Fire ATK/RCV x2 ATK/RCV x5. Increase ATK from 4 combos, up to 3.5x.

    REvo Horus

    • +200/0/0
    • +1 L-Atk
    • AS: CD 4 → 2
    • LS: ATK x4 when attacking with 4 colors, ATK x5 ATK x6 at 5 colors. ATK/RCV x2 ATK/RCV x3 on skill use.

    Pixel celestials and pixel gentlemen are also up and require a trigod mask each.

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    [Brag] It took me a week of attempting Strategy Lv. 9, but I've finally done it. These have been the most difficult dungeons I've tackled in a LONG time.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Firepower C7 easy board (with slight rng)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:56 PM PST

    [Discuss] What to do/farm at endgame?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Been playing this game on and off for years now - just returning after a year-long hiatus. I'm not at end game yet but have always been curious - what do end game players do/farm when there are no new dungeons? Game's been around for years and there are plenty of you with tons of end-game/hypermax/meta teams so please share how you spend your time on PAD :)

    Also, would appreciate any advice on what resources you guys typically farm (i.e., pys, latents, plusses, gems, jewels, etc.) and how/where you farm them. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vshaw9
    [link] [comments]

    Guys... :,(

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:08 AM PST

    What does this do? Should I have it turned on?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:56 PM PST

    [Help] Super-1 Team building

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:47 PM PST

    So, super 1 is the most fun leader I've used in years. I've cleared most of the games content with the boring usual Ina/etc, but I'd like to build a good Super-1 team that can tackle some arenas.

    So far, I've got: Super-1(s+ amen equip), Rodin(any equip), Rodin(s+ katana equip from samurai showdown hanzo), Lina Inverse(pink ranger bow), SRVenus(joco equip from shaman king)

    That gives all resists but blind/poison, 12 skill boost for immediate transform, and 5 turns of 1.5x attacker damage/move time from immediate joco equip active. Rodin's equip flex can cover which ever resist is needed for the dungeon, or damage absorb inherit. That being said, what are some better options I should aim for? I'd really like to not have to run 2 Rodins, but his 3 SB's are currently necessary for turn 1 transform.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Yasiko
    [link] [comments]

    LF Kamen Rider 1 & Kamen Rider 2 Friends, 322 757 446

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Bend over, here’s what I think of yer ranking

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:21 AM PST

    15 Pulls so far on the New Years machine and not to brag but I’ve been very lucky

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:26 PM PST

    A5 Beaten!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:59 PM PST

    NY Reeche and the case of the dubious dupe

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Hey guys! Got a quick question for you and was hoping for some input.

    I am enjoying the heck out of NY Reeche. I love rainbow teams and, although I know Akine and DKali are in some ways preferred, I'm more enthusiastic about Reeche (which may or may not be influenced by her adorable art) than I have been about another lead since BVeroah came out haha.

    Reeche as a lead is not super well suited for most endgame content, which I am aware of. However, I tend to dwell in 3P and really only attempt endgame dungeons every so often.

    I'm wondering if you lovely people would weigh in on whether or not I should trade for a dupe of her? I have fodder (which are all dupes); however, I know there is some overlap with her fodder and Yu Gi's. I have quite a few stones saved up and tend to use most of them for godfests for fodder, so it's possible I'd have enough fodder to trade for another Reeche and then roll a godfest and trade for Yu Gi (if we even get the collaboration).

    Should I have a dupe Reeche if I plan to use her for a long time? It seems the general wisdom is to have Reeche w/Lead Swap Teddy bear guy, so I am worried it will be hard to pair her with herself a few weeks or months down the line.

    For reference, here is my team. I have a fairly developed box for her, including Balance type VDP subs like Saber, so I could do a fair bit of tinkering to get more use out of her. I'm just terribly indecisive lol. Thanks for you help!

    Edit: forgot to mention I also have Diao Chan for 7X6 leader swap!

    submitted by /u/myneighborpikachu
    [link] [comments]

    Steam tonight form gungho ?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:54 PM PST

    What time does it start if there is one

    submitted by /u/Mastermadara74
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer room queue lasts 15 seconds?!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:15 PM PST

    When it was first released it was a minute, and not too long ago it was 30.

    submitted by /u/woodenrat
    [link] [comments]

    [Help!] What to trade for the new Reeche?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    [Event][NA] Maintenance on Tuesday 1/21 at 6pm PST (V18.1? Story Mode?)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Google Play Points and PAD

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Wanted to test the new New Year Reeche with a simple team, worked pretty well.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:54 PM PST

    I'm having trouble deciding whether I should trade for NY Reeche, since I've heard she's very good but I'm also not sure if I should trade away several of my best cards for her or if I even have any good potential teams for her. (Current favorite leads: Edward, Madoo)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Creating a P&D Gold discord. Anyone interested?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:48 PM PST

    So I am wanting to set up a discord for the Gold side of the community. I am aware that the community one has a section for the game, but I would really like to have a dedicated one so we have some more leg room to chat and discuss.

    If I were to set this up would anyone be interested in joining up? If it got big enough I think it would be a great place to set up tournaments and community events.

    submitted by /u/scottienigma
    [link] [comments]

    looking for tifa friends! 367 161 396

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment