• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons If you were wondering whether or not Toragon is good for TA2, the answer is a massive YES.

    Puzzle & Dragons If you were wondering whether or not Toragon is good for TA2, the answer is a massive YES.


    If you were wondering whether or not Toragon is good for TA2, the answer is a massive YES.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    [PSA] New Saturday Dungeon is Out

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:14 AM PST

    The new Saturday weekend dungeon just dropped. Don't forget to clear it for the free stone.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Now that they’re all out, which is your favorite Seasonal Witch?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:32 AM PST

    I'd say BVeroah for me. She's good for farming, arena and also 3p content. Made a swipe team version too and get a lot of use out of her. Least used is Xmas Saline, but I knew that'd be the case while buying her. How about y'all?

    submitted by /u/spreadzer0
    [link] [comments]

    [Brag] 2000 days of PAD!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:29 AM PST

    How Does Everyone Use "Nice!"?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    With Kamen 3P, this is the first event I've done a considerable amount of coop runs with strangers. The most commonly known use of the "Nice!" button is to spam it to request someone pass their turn, but how else do you all use it? A couple I do:

    - To acknowledge a particularly good solve or display of skill.

    - To say thank you for above such acknowledgement.

    - To celebrate a successful dungeon clear.

    - I may hit it a few times if I come across a friend in the match (does cause some confusion until my name is displayed on my first turn, lol).

    - As a "Damnit!" if I flub my solve (when they return it, not sure if it's an "It's alright, we got this" or "Agreed, you do suck").

    As a side note, it might be cool if they added something like an "Arg!" button as well, so you could express positive or negative emotions (but the trolls might abuse that).

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Help understanding how to teambuild?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Heyo ~ I finally got my account back after few years and want to really invest into the game as it's my fav gacha of all time

    I've been playing for a week and heres the monsters I have

    Idk what makes a monster necessarily good or bad .. and would love to know how to build a good team

    Can anyone explain to me the thought process in building a team while using my monsters as an example pls

    https://i.imgur.com/mtNkHBm.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/2UV7L4C.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/8mqhDD4.jpg

    submitted by /u/Sealeaff
    [link] [comments]

    Team building. I kinda spent all my stones now idk whst tean works. Help??

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    [LF] Just traded in for a New Year's Reeche. Need some advice for latent awakenings on her. Also looking for friends! ID is 348,642,494

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Events to come

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Is there a list of upcoming events that NA is probably going to get on the next month or so?? Maybe some events that JP got and we still didn't??

    submitted by /u/Huds_t
    [link] [comments]

    [Event][NA] Draconic Orchestra Ranking Top 3 (congrats Girthzilla for 1st place)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:14 PM PST

    NY Token Exchange Equip, Amazing?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Some of the last few token exchange items have been a bit lackluster, but this one appears pretty great. Nice damage boost for Zeus Giga farm teams or Tifa teams, and that active seems pretty broken for certain scenarios. Feels like it could get you past the rage hits of quite a few dark dungeons and bosses (as well as huge gravities). Am I missing any weaknesses or potential uses for it?

    Also, I don't normally skill equips, but for being such a good active and 16 turns CD even at max skill, do you think I should max skill it?

    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=5856

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    [Lf] Rehven friends. Trying to get my first ta2 clear. Id: 376028442

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:10 AM PST

    [JP] LF Nere friends. ID: 389,702,964. Willing to BF if you plan on running her for a while.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Is there a way to increase a egg drop of a specific monster.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I sort of wanna start playing again. This is my 2000 days account from like 5th grade. Can someone help me figure out how to progress lol

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:38 AM PST

    I need help to make strong teams

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:20 AM PST

    All in the title !

    I need some help to make great teams, i am stuck at the training arena in normal dungeons. I can do most of legendary and mythical dungeons.

    Could you help me making some teams ?

    Box: https://imgur.com/gallery/tXodMQ3

    Thanks you all !!

    submitted by /u/LeMongoleFier
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the point of this PEM?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I'm not sure what these rare monsters are for, so I just sell them off?

    submitted by /u/thebookingchild
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to share this with everyone. For those on the US server. Who are struggling to find decent/easy to get assists. (like bind immunity) Look no further. I would save your Pal Points, if I were you. Because the Gungho Corporation’s seasonal Pal Point egg machine has all the assists you need.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:02 PM PST

    [News] [JP] 3p dungeons renewal (1/20~

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:09 PM PST

    https://pad.gungho.jp/member/event/191226_8th_eve.html#no4

    The dungeon line up will be replaced by follow:

    • Arena
      • Bipolar Goddess 1 (A1)
      • Bipolar Goddess 2 (A2)
      • Bipolar Goddess 3 (A3)
      • Alt. Bipolar Goddess (AA1)
      • Painting of the Celestial Sphere w/ +55 (3pA2)
      • Three Hands of Fate (A4)
      • Grotesque Being (A5)
    • Descended Rush
      • Gathering of Talents
      • Gathering of Talents 2
      • Cosmic Trinity (Complete Annihilation)
    • Evo Rush
      • Countless Evolutions (Expert)
      • Countless Evolutions (Legend)
      • 希石の間 (renewed Saturday for evo gems)
    • Endless Corridor
      • Endless Corridors
      • True Endless Corridors
      • Extreme Endless Corridors
      • Mythical Endless Corridors (3p endless 1)
      • Catastrophic Endless Corridors (3p endless 2)
      • Complete Annihilation Endless Corridors

    All of them will be reset after renewal. Half stamina from 1/20 to 1/31.

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    NY dungeon bout to catch hands

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:51 AM PST

    So I just started PaD back up again after a long break and I'm having a great time running a janky Valk Ciel team. I figured New Year Sandalphon would be a great placeholder since stats don't seem to be a problem with the content I'm working to clear and I like his awakenings a lot.

    But obviously NY Sandalphon has that busted-ass 20turn skill and after farming a second one I'm finding that I can't skill him up with himself?

    Is this because he's a 4 star? I've never run into this problem before and Google isn't helping much. If I can't skill up NY Sandalphon with himself, could I skill him up with a regular sandalphon? If I feed my dupe NY Sandalphon to him as fodder will he still get the awakening? And if I cant skill him up with himself are my only options shynpys?

    Thanks for any help, sorry if I'm clogging the subreddit with old news 🤜💥👼

    submitted by /u/zombieella
    [link] [comments]

    Why has the All-Days Dungeon reset?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:28 AM PST

    I completed it ages ago, but they are all showing as NEW again.

    submitted by /u/ldeveraux
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Summer Barbara and Julie with L equip!! 386,157,270

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    A keela or Amen with B and J as an assist would also work!

    Very desperate for someone to help me out with this tournament. I'm at 3.1% :,(

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/thystrongword
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment