• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 14, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Some people are just built different for lucifer's puzzle

    Puzzle & Dragons Some people are just built different for lucifer's puzzle


    Some people are just built different for lucifer's puzzle

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:18 AM PST

    it’s happened 2 days in a row now

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Got my first Ganesha from the video egg machine

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:41 PM PST

    What collab/seasonal this year did you underrate / overrate, and have changed your opinion on?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Following up my last question about the collab that had you most interested in PAD, tell us about a collab or seasonal that you have changed your opinion on.

    • Mystics + Spectres
    • Kamen Rider
    • PAD New Years
    • Valentines
    • Monogatari
    • Monster Hunter
    • Gungho Collab
    • Dragonbound & Dragon Caller
    • Fujimi
    • Demon Slayer
    • Street Fighter
    • Fate / Stay
    • Sacred Relic Dragon Saga
    • Samurai Showdown
    • PAD Academy
    • Sin Dragons + Key Heroes
    • Star Twinned Fairies
    • Heroine
    • June Bride
    • Yu-Gi-Oh
    • Duel Masters
    • Jujutsu Kaisen
    • Halloween
    • Dragon Quest

    For myself, I would say that I underrated Yu-gi-oh while overrating Street Fighter. I felt like Yu-gi was overpriced at 10 stones, but now I'm using so many of the cards as leaders/subs/assists. Street Fighter cards had so many different forms and assists and I've barely used any of them. Not to mention the Chun-Li hype.

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    My first damage cap on the whole team! Dai leads and Momo subs. Lots of enhanced Light Rows on the assists.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Still a little hungover, but am I seeing this right? Did I just pull my WHITE WHALE Zelle from the free egg machine?!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 06:54 AM PST

    What did you all choose for PCGF?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:18 PM PST

    I wasn't really sure what to choose, so I just went Daytona since it's new, Ney cuz you can never have too many Neys, and Shamash cuz it was a pantheon card that I could think of off the top of my head that I didn't have

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    Should we buy the slimes?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:41 AM PST

    I've searched through this subreddit for advice, and a lot of opinions on the slimes seem to be from before they came out. Has anybody bought them and loved them? Does anybody have any "it's not as good as I thought" stories? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Patisfaction
    [link] [comments]

    Help with MD1 - team capable? Improvements?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 06:49 PM PST

    [team] Ferule team sway to farm alt Shura 1

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:42 AM PST

    What should I evolve Sophie to (I run Gojo and Royal oak as mains for rn) and then what do I do with kotomine, he doesn’t look half bad. Could he be a leader or something?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Rank 951... is ASR1 my only hope?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Honestly I'm embarrassed at this point I'm 2700+ days in. Lucifer p***** me off so much I have resisted grinding so far.

    Is there a better way? I've got decent teams just not Ros, Ferrule.

    submitted by /u/svoc
    [link] [comments]

    Scrub finally clears Jurond with one ice dragon and some flowers.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Could use help making a WoC 1/2/3 team.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:20 PM PST

    My ASR1 farm team to reach rank 1000

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Do I still have a chance at Rank 1000?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:11 AM PST

    I'm currently running a Powlowne swap team on ASR1 and it scores me about ~60mil XP per 15-20 minute run.

    I'm currently at rank 935 and my last clear just raised me by 5 ranks, and based on how close I am to the next I'd assume the another run would get me an additional 5-6.

    Do I have still have a chance to get there before Wednesday? If so what's the rough estimate of time it'll take?

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Exercise
    [link] [comments]

    Skilling up Reeches hat

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Should I skill up the hat for the assist on Chakeol? I know most the time you don't want to skill up assists because they invalidate your active skill sometimes with skill boosts. My thought was I can use my partners chakeol for the shield and then I'd have the void absorption active faster. It also seems long enough that if I really need to just use the shield it shouldn't be a problem.

    submitted by /u/Palvyre
    [link] [comments]

    Rank 955 how many shuras left?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:15 PM PST

    Just curious if someone knows the math pls

    submitted by /u/Au313
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment