• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 13, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons ASR1 NoREM - Mission Complete

    Puzzle & Dragons ASR1 NoREM - Mission Complete


    ASR1 NoREM - Mission Complete

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:57 PM PST

    After years the Vem is where I finally get her

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Done with this event

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 04:24 PM PST

    I feel very powerful having both of these on a team... perma shield and dark skyfall on double 10c's

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Do I get this much xp every time??? (This is my first clear)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:44 PM PST

    HChakeol x Baran clears Alt MD1!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:13 PM PST

    No REM Solo ASR1

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:17 AM PST

    First asr2 clear | almost got the big 10% execute on Gilles

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Problem moving from android to ios

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:07 PM PST

    As the title says I just switched today from android to apple for my phone. I understand there is a device change code etc, my problem is that years ago I made an alt account on my iPad (never thought I would own an iPhone).

    On the new phone I downloaded Pad and it pulled up iPad account. When I tried to tell it not to use that account, it told me if I continued it would be deleted.

    How do I keep my iPad account on my iPad, and move my android account to my iPhone??

    submitted by /u/azazael13
    [link] [comments]

    Latents for Slime Level 99?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:28 PM PST

    Spent the day grinding out 8-player to get all the medals for Slime Level 99 to use on my Sea Wolf team, and just realized he can't be level limit broken. Since DDC isn't an option, what would be a good latent for him to use?

    submitted by /u/araphim
    [link] [comments]

    Help with team building for MD1 Oak please. Can include more like assists in comments

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:08 PM PST

    What Collab / Seasonal this year had you the most interested in this game?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:08 AM PST

    • Mystics + Spectres
    • Kamen Rider
    • PAD New Years
    • Valentines
    • Monogatari
    • Monster Hunter
    • Gungho Collab
    • Dragonbound & Dragon Caller
    • Fujimi
    • Demon Slayer
    • Street Fighter
    • Fate / Stay
    • Sacred Relic Dragon Saga
    • Samurai Showdown
    • PAD Academy
    • Sin Dragons + Key Heroes
    • Star Twinned Fairies
    • Heroine
    • June Bride
    • Yu-Gi-Oh
    • Duel Masters
    • Jujutsu Kaisen
    • Halloween
    • Dragon Quest
    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] SDR Are 50% Off In the MP Store Until 11/14

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 04:20 AM PST

    Which one should I do?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:16 PM PST

    Any idea when the collab Alynna is from will be coming back?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:01 PM PST

    I forgot the name lol

    submitted by /u/GhastlyHunter_
    [link] [comments]

    My a.shura 2 seawolf build to 2 shot gilles

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 10:52 PM PST

    Looking for Yuji friends / Best Friends! - 386,868,400 - I also run Rosalyn, have Naut, Oak

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Hey guys trying to make a team with SR susano, any help would be greatful :)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Team Help (Novice Player)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Ok, i will start by saying that i've been playing PAD casually for a little over a year and find it fun but overall i suck at it! I've been using this team (screenshots below) because it allows for a 7x6 board and plenty of time for me to move the orbs around. I think i'm finally at the point where i can't really progress. i probably have some better monsters in my box but the strategy and sheer amount of stuff in the game is overwhelming at this point. Hoping one of you pros can help me put together a better team! Also worth noting that, on this current team i have not used any assist monsters (...lol)actually, a general, maybe stupid question related to that -- do you lose the monsters once you assign them as an assist (i.e. are they permanently bound?)

    https://imgur.com/a/HBSih6C

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/winterstation
    [link] [comments]

    Alt Mythical Dimension first clear ;) Halloween best girl is definitely MVP on this team.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Where does one learn strategies anymore?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I've noticed a shift in the past couple years away from the more flexible guides and strategy threads to... I don't really know where people are getting their info anymore. How do you figure out how to build a team for Alt Shura 1? 2? etc. I don't even know what AMD is much less how to beat it, but I see it mentioned. The dungeons got really long and technical to the point where you can't go in blind with a general well built team and depend on puzzling skill, then maybe refine a sub or assist or two. The game has always hidden a lot of information making it effectively mandatory years ago to seek out third party sources in order to understand how rules, calculations and powers worked (and this was also a fun part), but that environment in English seems to have either declined or shifted platforms or something - and I don't know where to. At this stage in my life I don't have entire weeks or weekends to spare to figure out a single dungeon - is it time to hang up my spurs, or am I missing available sources of info and strategy guides?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Marr_Xarr
    [link] [comments]

    [Event][NA] 10 Player Bonus Resets after 11/17 Maintenance (Sea Wolf, Nautilus, Noctaria possible from Rank 1000 pull)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 07:58 PM PST

    I am now a believer, I pulled this banger out of the video egg machine... what is the point of her, is she useful?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:13 AM PST

    You know, I thought these “Adventures of Dai” sounded familiar.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment