• Breaking News

    Monday, November 15, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons I’ll be waiting for my compensation Gung-ho.

    Puzzle & Dragons I’ll be waiting for my compensation Gung-ho.


    I’ll be waiting for my compensation Gung-ho.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 12:17 PM PST

    I wanted one Popp, not 6 Dais ok

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Appreciation Tournament (172,856)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Ancient player coming back seeking team help

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:53 PM PST

    Been gone for over 5 years and a friend talked me into playing again. Played a lot of dark before so was trying to pull Baran but no luck yet. Was wondering what in my box from before might still be useful. In the current event I have pulled 1 dai, 2 avan, 1popp, 3 ma'am, 2 mystvearn and 1 Leona. Was also wondering if I should trade in some of the above for Baran. Any assistance would be appreciated.

    Have been reading up on a lot of the changes and it's definitely going to take a bit to relearn the game.

    submitted by /u/EarTricky1625
    [link] [comments]

    [Ranking Dungeon] Turns out you just need to get lucky with skyfalls

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:43 AM PST

    After a straight week of obnoxious ASR1 grinding i finally got rank 1000. Sadly I forgot to screenshot the level up. Team in pic was like 90% successful, most of my failure was from me not paying attention.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Finally! Baran put this team over the top for me. Ran into green Al and handled it smoothly.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:47 PM PST

    First and second clear

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:33 PM PST

    What to do with dual dai and leona?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:57 PM PST

    So the reset roll got me another dai and another roll got me leona (i know, i got lucky), are the dupes better as assists or should I pursue their evo?

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    BF Triangles for Main and Sub before reset on Wednesday

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Nearing 2800 days and looking for players that also plan on sticking around for a while.

    Bonus points to those that have Sea Wolf (for my Tsuioku account) and/or NY Ganesha.

    IGN: Tsuioku, 352 806 331, Slot 1: Rosalyn, Slot 2: Upon request (Currently have Norza), Kisaragi & Rengoku for farming, common leads include Nautilus, Avan, Seina...

    IGN: No Name, 390 500 340, Slot 1: Gojo, Slot 2: Upon request (Currently have Saline), Veroah & Raoh for farming, common leads include Nautilus, Avan, Naga...

    submitted by /u/TsuiokuX
    [link] [comments]

    I need the seina buff NOW! This was with my first run of MD1 with seawolf as helper. I’m surprised myself I’ve made it this far

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:52 AM PST

    A use for the huge gems (JP)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Almost got them all in the corners

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:24 PM PST

    First good pull from the VEM��

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Looking for some MD1 help - not very positive on VDP coverage, latents and equips

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Gilles evos and earring - not worth the investment? So use pillars as double pys?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Seems like a ton of work to evo him what with the 3 possible drops, then you have to do it again to make his gem if you want the earring. Anyone seen any late game uses for him or his equip? Or is it a better use to simply use the pillars as skill ups?

    submitted by /u/Busy-Cream
    [link] [comments]

    If I devolve one of these keys to base form then re-evolve, will the skill level be reset back to 1?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:25 PM PST

    Which DQ 8-star is most worth having more than one of?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Topic.

    My alt has one of each, but also has EIGHT Maam. I've seen talk about:

    • extra Dais for a farm team, though I don't remember for what
    • people like Avan's equip
    • Baran just seems like he'd be nice to have two on a team transformed to cycle big damage every other turn (maybe not optimal, but at least lazy farm)...

    I'm aware "you don't make a trade just to make a trade", but at the same time I'm never in my life going to use eight Maam for anything. So, in this case – any advice? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thisisnottravis
    [link] [comments]

    I am now a belated Stardra and all it took was my sanity from limit testing every floor and skyfalling hieroglyph shaped fire blobs while stalling

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Alt Shura 1 Team Help

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I have Royal Oak, Rosalyn and SR Freya. I was wondering what my best team for ASR1 might look like. I have since rolled Popp from Dragon Quest, and I have the GH Collab Belial, if that matters. I am pretty lost when it comes to the new(ish) technical dungeons.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/E99HOcc

    submitted by /u/Marr_Xarr
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to top this one

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:09 AM PST

    Obligatory Rank 1000 Post! Team comp included with a personal fastest of 13:30. Thanks PAD friends!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Returning player needs help

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 12:02 AM PST

    So I stopped playing for about a year. I think my team is ok but I' pretty sure I have stronger monsters, how do I check if I do?

    submitted by /u/SSBGlacier
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment