• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 25, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Finally found one of my OG waifus

    Puzzle & Dragons Finally found one of my OG waifus


    Finally found one of my OG waifus

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I wonder what being good at this game is like lol

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:48 PM PST

    The strangest PaD “ad” I have seen so far

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Blue Albert clear is possible with nautilus and boar head equip

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Haven’t played for 5 years and just had my account restored!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 05:09 PM PST

    My main lead was green gleaming star kirin. Lots has happened since haha. I wasn't a whale then but played alot and had at the time a decent box. Wanted to ask if anyone can point me in a direction of where I can start to get back on my feet (what dungeons/descended/dailies). Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/zambiapaprika
    [link] [comments]

    Yea I think im good with my fairy title

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:45 AM PST

    Transform meta is awful let me out

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 03:48 AM PST

    Hate how restrictive it makes team building

    The ridiculous HP pools and damage caps is how I wish they used the damage-void mechanic in the first place.

    Absorb still worst mechanic of all time.

    submitted by /u/woodenrat
    [link] [comments]

    Spacetime Title Challenge Mahito Dark Cheese Team plz?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Anyone have a good Mahito dark cheese team build for the spacetime challenge? Thanks in advance..

    submitted by /u/8087808
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on SR Ruel x Nadeko

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:27 AM PST

    As a Veteran player, it becomes more frustrating at the game

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 02:03 AM PST

    I have the right team, tackle hard dungeons but can't casually enjoy it as one step wrong ruin your whole trip.

    It becomes narrower in choices of team that actually can play, and most of it is exclusive and hardly to obtain by IAP.

    It becomes a dead cycle like IAP>hard dungeons>strong contents>IAP...., if I cant beat the new dungeons so I have to IAP? NO so I just log in and roll my daily video for false hopes.

    Some may agree or disagree, but the game had not been balanced for a while, i had completely loss my motivation to play just day by day.

    submitted by /u/kiev0323
    [link] [comments]

    ASR1 Furaku system - dark Mille x Mille

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 03:42 PM PST

    Quite the jump in difficulty recently...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:02 AM PST

    I don't know if anyone else is thrown off by how hard the recent dungeons are with those evolve gems hidden them. No problem with challenging the master puzzlers of the game , but for the casual puzzler there are way too many hoops to jump through with max dmg. and hp, shields and limited turns to be rage hit just to have a chance to evolve some monsters. They even set an off color attribute on the last level for you to fail. I was hoping they would give easier variations of the dungeons with much lower drop rates at least.

    submitted by /u/Chukklealot
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] So now that brex is here, what's the best sub for the last slot in the new school oak team?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Oak/brex/balbrecht/bciel/?

    submitted by /u/deeman18
    [link] [comments]

    Transform meta is amazing let me in

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:14 AM PST

    Love how it encourages creative team building

    The ridiculous HP pools and damage caps are really satisfying to play with, it reminds me of old pad.

    Absorb still worst mechanic of all time.

    submitted by /u/whatsapass
    [link] [comments]

    I heard Avatama is coming back to Pem. Just wanted to confirm/know when before I blow my load on the flamers

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:15 PM PST

    Just beat Rex gem dungeon and got blue Rex gem, exactly what I needed

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Just started, which characters are my best/should I use?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 04:54 PM PST

    [NA][News] Buffs and New Evos

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 11:50 PM PST

    New super ultimate colosseum- cobalt conqueror.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:01 PM PST

    sorry if this was asked or posted already. Is there any info or floor breakdown for this?

    submitted by /u/dooditsglen04
    [link] [comments]

    This dungeon is disgusting

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 05:30 AM PST

    [Achievement] MD2 SpaceTime Title Dungeon complete - non cheese

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 01:29 AM PST

    [JP] Player's Choice GF Lineup

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Can anyone please give me tips on building a stronger grass team?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Finally beat it! MD1 with Sea Wolf

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Does Royal Oak do something after its combo shield runs out?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 01:28 PM PST

    In other words, after 15 turns am I dead?

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment