• Breaking News

    Monday, September 20, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Not gonna lie.. that was pretty smooth. Best PAD pickup line?

    Puzzle & Dragons Not gonna lie.. that was pretty smooth. Best PAD pickup line?


    Not gonna lie.. that was pretty smooth. Best PAD pickup line?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Thors by Shinnosuke (Beach Hype!)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    [MISC] Yoda!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Friendly reminder to turn Data Installation 'On' after every update

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Im loving the new dual sakuya team.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Need friends, 50 spots open

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Been gone a few years but started backup a couple weeks ago. Pic related has leads I usually leave up, add me! Need pal points! 366,506,380 Screenshot-20210920-120521-PAD.jpg

    submitted by /u/redspit123
    [link] [comments]

    Any speculation on next gung-ho collab?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I know jp just got it in July if I'm not mistaken, and we got it a couple months ago also. I'm just a little thrown around with how caught up or pushed back na is from jp nowadays.

    submitted by /u/jakeinformer
    [link] [comments]

    Why does damage inflicted sometimes show up as whatever number then change into a big white text showing an even bigger number? its not when the damage doubles because of element weakness its something else and idk what.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Quick noob question

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    I've read the guides and done a ton of research but I still have one lingering question: is it worth leveling up any of the "common" monsters to their final forms given how openly the game gives opportunities for rarer creatures? For example, I am rank 173 and have multiple 8-9-10 star cards. Is there a reason at all to level up fighters ogres and such to ultra-evo levels when those are only a half of the rarity and power? Is there a benefit to fully leveling cards before using them as fodder or just pump them all into the rarer cards?

    Thank you all in advance, I'm loving the journey so far.

    submitted by /u/Edgely
    [link] [comments]

    Godfest or the new summer themed egg machine?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    I got 9 magic stones and I'm wondering if I should use them on the godfest or the new island summer egg machine ? I'm new and rank 131

    submitted by /u/snowvee64
    [link] [comments]

    Need Roselyn friend W/ Roselyn equip - will Best friend :)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    ID: 369,208,309

    submitted by /u/AbhiPAD
    [link] [comments]

    Are Planar and Blujin worth trading for? See comments

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Summer Mariel team building.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    What are the best subs for her ? I was thinking using summer fujin , selica , feygoran & maybe Akine lol ? I traded for her so I can clear shura 3 since I don't have nataulis or any good rainbow leaders.

    submitted by /u/Flat-Masterpiece3390
    [link] [comments]

    Another Rosalyn Clear for MD1

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Cleric for blue teams

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    I currently have a good Royal Oak team, but I am missing a good cleric for it. My options seem to be: BPlanar or BAlbrecht, but I can only trade for one of them. I am missing important cards to beat MD1 (at least solo), so I cannot get BAlbrecht immediately. Shout I trade for Albrecht, Planar, or neither and just buy GHBelial during the upcoming GH colab? I also have a Rosalyn, and want to work on a team for her, so I may get Belial anyway for that. But I've also heard that Sari is better for SR3? This is driving me mad, and some insight would be welcome.

    submitted by /u/harpyh8r
    [link] [comments]

    LF new sakuya Evo friends 318864400

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I also run Phyllis and nautilus ! Wanted to try out the new sakuya

    submitted by /u/ownedbyme28
    [link] [comments]

    Chakeol or Avalon drake for MD

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I have all the other standard subs alynna, selica, valeria. Just trying to figure out best last sub. I have gotten to albercht 2-3 times but keep dying without having enough damage/PSI.

    submitted by /u/DaddyYankme
    [link] [comments]

    New Sakuya evo!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    What us the atk multiplier on the 3+, 4+, 5+ enhance atk

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    LF Machine Athena gem, qilin dragon gem 366 638 480

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    I can give lead swap resist back

    submitted by /u/gojiropad
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Last day to trade for Albrecht on the Events tab

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Exchange Thor Review?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Worth 25 medals?

    submitted by /u/scrubking
    [link] [comments]

    non-selica gang clears md1 ft. buffed avalon drake

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Almost cleared little shura

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Got to stage 21 and was basically finished with Menoa but my last attack wasn't strong enough and I didn't recover enough HP to survive her attack 😔

    submitted by /u/tarotaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Selica x Naut clears the Fairy title

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/rf4uuL2.jpg

    Didn't see any Selica x Naut clears. I hope this gives people ideas. Not optimal team, this is for my alt.

    I have double dam cap on selica, others are just lvl 110. SAs: VDP on Selica, SB+ on Chakeol, and Team RCV on Avalon Drake

    I put roulette latent on Alynna, poison res latent on Chakeol, 3 HP+ latents on Jurond, and jammer res latent on Avalon Drake. Gives me ~835k effective HP with HP+ badge.

    submitted by /u/AlbaFox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment