• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons I finally did it!

    Puzzle & Dragons I finally did it!


    I finally did it!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Another Nautilus propaganda for smashing fairies, no use for toon world

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Resident Idiot's Fairy Challenge Team

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I just wanna complain into the void for a sec

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    I have the green key hero but don't have the rainbow crystal to evolve it into the weapon that's proving to be really useful for this Fairy title challenge.

    That's it. Thanks for listening

    submitted by /u/PAD_Rowken
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Rosalyn freinds with Roasalyn equip and sdr's , 301 919 308

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Fairy challenge done

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    These goodies are amazing. But unfortunately I think i need a guide to help me clear. Be awesome if someone could throw some links or something. Also worried I should do it soon, before ppl stop playing this

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    15x play points, hopefully in time for JJK

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    IT HAS BEEN DONE!!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Rosalyn go zooooooom

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Someone should tell GH that limiting the magic stone achievements from the new 8p mode to custom rooms only is pretty epicly dumb... the same groups can just farm it to completion but us peons with no actual PAD friends are left to suffer!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    MD1 Fairy Challenge - Rosalyn clear (with fairly cheap team)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Trade for Byuto Gem and Machine Athena Gem

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Anyone have Byuto Gem and Machine Athen Gem? Willing to trade, but I don't have them so you would have to set up the trade. If you have them add me 303,362,401 - ign 'Ilostmyacc' - I can trade Ena's, Keela,, or Mowa's Gem for Byuto and I can trade Hero-Beroc, Lindworm, Brahma Gem for Machine Athena Gem.

    submitted by /u/Pippacuber
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Gungho should buff the great witches? (The ones with the 5 OE equips)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I feel as though the great witches are pretty weak in this transforming meta so they deserve some buffs. I believe even small buffs to their active skills could give them more life or make them more end game viable. My buffs would be Fasca - 2x orb move time instead of +2 secs and (add) 2x rcv for 1 turn. Norza deserves an orb unlock and a stronger shield in her leader skill. (At least 50%) Aljae - 2 turn void instead of 1 and 1.7x hp in the leader skill. Remu needs an orb unlock because the spinner is useless if the board is locked. Maybe bonus combos in her leader skill or a 35% shield. (I'm not sure if it's 25% or higher) Nelle - 2 turn damage absorb instead of 1 turn. (Might be too much to ask since she's already on a 4 turn CD) also change leader skill to Dark and balanced types instead of just balanced types. I feel that buffs like these would make them strong but not "nautilus strong" for example. Just enough to see more use of them. These are my opinions so feel free to give your own buffs or if you think they shouldn't be touched at all.

    submitted by /u/WillowUnlikely
    [link] [comments]

    All hail Hino Kagutsuchi!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Just noticed Nauts evos have different Monster point requirements. What happens if you have just enough MP to make the team in base form? (two pics)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Help with Nautilus team building?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Where the hell do I find the section to input the Device Change Code (JP)?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I want to transfer it on my phone that has my google account and do not want to go through the pain of relogging in everything on my phone. I already have my code. I think I have got a good reroll on the STAR WARS machine.

    • Han Solo
    • Padme Amidala
    • Anakin Skywalker
    • R2-D2
    • Ahsoka Tano x2
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Luke Skywalker
    • C-3PO
    submitted by /u/Jangajinx
    [link] [comments]

    So I want to build a good and viable team for MD (Mystic Dimension) I'd prefer to use Natsuru and Oak but anything else is fine as well. *Current team is first photo*

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    New B.Fujin buffs make her a massive damage, movetime, and damage absorb counter stick for water teams. (This team also feels great for MD)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Another player claims dimension clear. Dunno why Chakeol was so recommended? Never used her delay, swapped to jurock. And Naut leads do not have to be unbindable for this at all if you can alyanna or can bind clear by fl 2

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    So, how do I reroll?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Been playing for several months, and I've recently picked up an interest in rerolling. I know rerolling isn't as relevant as it once was, but I'm still really interested in trying it out. Is there an explanation on how to do it on an iOS device? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CockMaybeEvenBall
    [link] [comments]

    My take for MD1 can tackle all the mechanics except the blind surge.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Allocation of stones

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    So with beach and JJK coming soon. How do I allocate my stones? I have around 400. Should I do 100 for each machine? Should I spend more on one than the other? What do you think? I've never rolled in the beach event but only the rainbow lead seems to interesting to me. JJK I will roll because I like the cards and anime. Let me hear your opinions. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Sakura Matou friends!!! ID: 325,854,429. Also have rosalyn, nautilus, Siena, Ryunmei and more!!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment