• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 18, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [Survey & Megathread] Ad rolls survey & Megathread

    Puzzle & Dragons [Survey & Megathread] Ad rolls survey & Megathread


    [Survey & Megathread] Ad rolls survey & Megathread

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I want to collect some data on this ad rolls. Please help to fill in this form :D This will take you only 10 seconds per day.

    I'll post the response later when there are enough data collected.

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-4gc2AyGBhUPXanFqCgazhEUI4NWq8_EV72ykoJr_ZDBcGA/viewform?usp=sf_link

    If you have posted in the old thread, you don't need to resubmit them if your comment is in a set of 4 rolls, I will add them manually.

    You can select nothing if you rolled 0 of them. That'll save you few taps!

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    It’s a trap.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Just got this from the ad machine. Never seen it before in my life. Cute and unknown factor working together in unison in the PAD world

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Do you get 80 stones or whatever from clearing dimensions I think? My stones is dwindling after that godfest

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Can this team beat MD?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Royal Oak MD Title clear

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    My good wood box… any ideas for some fun teams I could put together?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Another Fairy Challenge Nautilus clear, no Toon World

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    [NA] Puzzle and Dragons September News

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    JJK!!!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Omg i am geeking out like crazy. Good thing i didnt pull hard on this current GF. My 1000 stones are ready. Kugisaki best girl don't @ me.

    submitted by /u/Jericosavage
    [link] [comments]

    Fairy title challenge done. My first ever 'proper' challenge.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    [Help] - Rosalyn team building for Fairy challenge

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Seen post after post of Rosalyn clears…my team doesn't seem to have the HP to tank the floor 3 hits. Am I supposed to stall, and is this team really able to (I rely rather heavily on the fire combo addition to hit 9 combos consistently).

    Any feedback is much appreciated, all latents are hp+ on all cards except ronia and Rosalyn.

    https://imgur.com/a/aaVeOcx

    submitted by /u/Vengeance4017
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely crapped my pants trying to beat MD1

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Haven’t seen anyone mention this, but sakuya story evo got added, yet we don’t have the story…

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Jujutsu kaisen confirmed!!!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aumNZuY4DZE

    Too bad I JUST used all my stones on academy GF :(

    submitted by /u/aidenthewriter
    [link] [comments]

    Last sub for nautilus team?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Anybody figured out what these are yet? For future dungeons maybe?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    How does this even happen, wish I could give these out...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Probably the luckiest back to back rolls I've ever had

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Can someone trade me this gem i cant get it yet but i really want the leader

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    The Worst Feeling in PAD

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Is there anything worse than that feeling when you IAP on this game and get absolutely nothing in return? I don't know if I'd consider this whale status, but when I used to play this game many years ago, I spent a couple thousand in IAP. Took some breaks, with the last one being 2-3 years. I came back last year and had not IAP'd (though I saved a bunch of stones during that 2 - 3 years by logging in every now and then). After blowing all my stones trying to get Rosalyn (unsuccessfully), I ended up giving into temptation for the SuperGF right now and rolling hard for Naut. Given I have everyone in the SuperGF except for Naut, my chances of success were low. Two packs later, still no Naut.

    Not sure how you all feel after you IAP and and get nothing back (I suppose I got some value in the form of GFE trade-in cards for when Marvel, Disney, JJK, and SW all inevitably come...), but for me, that feeling sucks, making me want to quit. I do think the QOL on this game has gotten much better (I remember spending hours farming to skill-up a single card before, when skill-up rates were like 10-20%), so happy that has changed, but on the flip side, there are too many mechanics nowadays and unless you have Top Tier Leads with near perfect subs AND assists, the hardest levels are IMPOSSIBLE to pass. I don't consider myself super skilled at this game, but I do think when there were less mechanics, there were more viable leads/teams and puzzling skill played a much larger role. Maybe this is just part of PAD, but I detest having to look up and memorize so many dungeon mechanics and changing team compositions accordingly. Back in the day, they existed, but there would only be a few. When Assists first came out, I enjoyed them as they provided more team flexibility, but nowadays, for the toughest dungeons, you often need the perfect subs AND assists, meaning you now have to have the exact 10 cards needed, instead of just 5. Also makes finding friend leaders harder since they may have the lead you want, but not the assist.

    In the big scheme of things, $100 is not a big deal and this is just like gambling, but that feeling does suck. I would have much rather spent that money toward another PS5 controller, which I refuse to buy until it goes down in price. I generally try to roll when at least there are a couple things that I would be happy getting, though that wasn't the case this time. Anyways, I've realized I've ranted quite a bit...

    submitted by /u/Quiet_Buffalo
    [link] [comments]

    nautilus team clear of dimension of the mystic DM 1 without alynna and valeria

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Hows everyones days going? :)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Is there a matchmaking system for PvP or is it just random?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Because I keep getting all the leet players and I'm never going to get any achievements like that.

    submitted by /u/scrubking
    [link] [comments]

    Want your best farm team for Alt. Shura

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Trying to get to 1k, at 986. Any solo leader swap for extra exp strats?

    submitted by /u/xX_Cell_Games_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment