• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 21, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Story Mode Powercreep

    Puzzle & Dragons Story Mode Powercreep


    Story Mode Powercreep

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Sonia - Fight ultra powerful dragons. Odin - Save the world from Ragnorak. Four Guardians chapters 1-3 - Save the world from complete annihilation.

    Meimei's chapter - Go to school, get pretty evo Final chapter - Go to the beach, get pretty evo

    submitted by /u/SilverSneakers
    [link] [comments]

    My screen can hardly contain all this Beauty ��

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    You can Buy Beach Valkyrie which has a great Dark Row equip for Farming

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    [NA] JUJUTSU KAISEN x Puzzle & Dragons Twitter Retweet Campaign!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    [JP] Sanrio collab rerun soon? Sanrio JP is selling a Saline Kitty

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    PSA: Don’t forget to do 3p Milky Way Rush x3 for Rainbow Medals

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Sub 15 minute Rosalyn MD clear

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Story Sakuya Team Building

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    We got the new story Sakuya and she seems to be a decent rainbow lead that is able to make it to the tier lists (for now). She is also pretty flexible and can pair with a number of leads like srevo Sakuya, Mariel, Fasca for 7x6 board/board swap, maybe even Amly/Lynea, and other rainbow leads.

    What have you guys been trying and how has it been working out for you?

    submitted by /u/B4rrel_Ryder
    [link] [comments]

    What teams are y’all using for the Milky Way Rush?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Is there an available guide for when different previous collabs get rereleased in NA?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I am a newish player to the mobile version, having only played Z before; I joined just during the recent Yu-Gi-Oh Collab, having grinded to get Exodia and making a Yami Bakura based team.

    Having heard that a lot of animes tend to collab with PAD, I am curious if there is any set schedule or way to determine what collabs will be available in NA, and also when; I want to save my Magic Stones for things like Bleach and Evangelion in particular.

    submitted by /u/Due_Song4480
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway I can get my Gmail account to be unbinded with my JP Account?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Due to the stupid language barrier I linked the wrong account to my Gmail. Any experienced NA player that plays JP that can help me?

    submitted by /u/Jangajinx
    [link] [comments]

    Never trust the Fae

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Looking for machine Athena gem please! Any of these equivalents are available for trade. 317698278

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Day 100 Check-In - Would Appreciate a review of my monster box and any advice

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Good morning,

    If you have some time to look at my team and monster box and offer any advice I'd appreciate it!

    Current Team and Monster Box

    Currently, I am running a Royal Oak/Royal Oak team with Pixel Ukyo Tachibana, War Diety of the Wisdom Well, Odin, Super Reincarnated Viper Orochi, and Luke & Multistrike Dragon Dragias as the subs. My assists, in order, are Lakshmi's Brooch, Awoken Alrescha, Awoken Freyr, Karin's Earring, and Karin's Earring.

    My typical strategy is: on turn 1, if the enemy cannot void status ailments, I will activate the Orochi skill to delay 4 turns. Then I will pass three turns by matching inconsequential orbs, until the Royal Oaks have their first transform. After that I will activate the assist skill for Luke/Karin, then activate the assist skills for Ukyo/Alrescha and Odin/Freyr. The reason I do it in that order is because I took Luke for his full bind recovery skill; but with all the skill boost awakenings on the team, he starts with his assist skill activated so I pop that first to restart the timer and get the +3 haste in case I need it later. This gets the Royal Oaks halfway to their second transform.

    I have found this works well for most dungeons. Some of the really high end ones I struggle with, so if any tweaks seem obvious I'm happy to listen. That includes if you think I should build out a completely new team.

    I anybody wants, I can also share my latent awakenings setup because I do think that this probably could probably be tweaked too. I also know that some dungeons require very specific team builds to beat, so perhaps you see some cards that I need to build out for that purpose.

    In any event I thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/itsmelen
    [link] [comments]

    Who Needs A Good Team When You Have Waifus?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Grinded to 50k BP and 500 auto-match "wins" in 8p

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    [JP] Appreciation Event Announcement Stream on Sept 26th 7pm Japan Time

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Am I missing something? How do I beat this guy? He isn’t taking damage. Help

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Md1 farm team

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Another fairy challenge with rosalyn!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Anyway around this girls blind skyfall skill in dimensions? Naut team. I keep hitting her once and she does that move.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Replacement options for Shinji&Rei?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Replacement options for Shinji&Rei?

    This team is almost done (from Game8). I have one copy of Shinji&Rei but I'm having trouble finding a replacement for the equip, any suggestions?

    Is there maybe a replacement for the actual Shinji&Rei card, so I can change my current copy to the equip?

    https://preview.redd.it/v6khc8ei1wo71.png?width=453&format=png&auto=webp&s=894329328d5bb4fc4426177e86e7f5dbc5657a55

    submitted by /u/Noseii
    [link] [comments]

    Not exactly as smooth as Rosa or Naut, but hey it works. Its real RNG to hope for no cloud and tape on floor 3 lol. Anyway am gonna try this for the challenge later.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Joined the 2k club and im hoping to join the 3k club one day.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    How important is that infinity dragon for JJK? Yuji x Mahito team.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    Whether as a sub or assist

    submitted by /u/Au313
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment