• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Well, def rolling for exodus now O.O

    Puzzle & Dragons Well, def rolling for exodus now O.O


    Well, def rolling for exodus now O.O

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    [NA][NEWS] Yugioh Collab is Back! (Starts Monday 23rd)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Is anyone actually getting any of the gems out the Pal egg machine? I've done 10 ten pulls and not a single gem. No Vidar, Qilin, etc...wtf?!?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    amazing luck there

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    [RNG] It’s okay, it’s not like I wanted light Hexazeon brooch anyway ��

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Dragon Quest Dai Teasers Day 2!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Kaiba x Natsuru

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    [NA][NEWS] Indra and Vritra Buffs Live!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    The definitive 3p fairies experience.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    YGO data downloaded

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    New orb skin showing. Appears to be confirmed for Monday.

    submitted by /u/youronemanarmy
    [link] [comments]

    LF Natsuru friends 325,127,427 I run meta leads nautilus seina tanjiro ferrule and veroah

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Natsuru team help

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Ok so I just rolled a third Natsuru for free. While I still wish I went all in for this final week for the chance of Nautilus instead of week 1 where I got a royal oak, it doesn't look like Nautilus is meant to be, and i don't plan on rolling anymore just for Nautilus and/or second Rosalyn cuz that just seems stupid. I did get Rosalyn in week 1 and failed to get a second one in my free rolls. I'm working on putting my Rosalyn team together, but on the side I was curious for advice. What can I do with 3 Natsuru? My water box isn't very good. I know that the common pairing is Natsuru x Velkhana so I guess I could make my own system with 2 of her. But that's really all I know about. As for cleric I have Belial which obviously is off color and I also have Chun Li. Any ideas or suggestions? It's nice to keep options open but it pains me to say that Natsuru will probably not see much use despite having 3. If only I could trade them for a second Rosalyn or Nautilus lol. Thank you

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    After countless Stardra attempts with Freyja/Nautilus, Rosalyn finally led me to victory!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Lf friends to pair with these leads, but mostly Phyllis in particular [ID: 360,450,411]

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I'm unfamiliar with multiplier but which one would be better to put on my Yuri :) (awakening wise/disregarding skill)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Glad to have Yugi back as semi-meta at least

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Brahma Dragon Gem

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I was researching how to get this and it said it drops in A6 and AA4 as an invade. Are the invades permanent or was it just a limited event? I really need one and didn't get enough when it was just here with rainbow gems.

    submitted by /u/KiraKoji
    [link] [comments]

    I activate the Spell Card, “Cost Down”, to decrease the level of “Obelisk the Tormentor”!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Best orb generator for Phyllis teams?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Any recommended low cd orb generating subs that best fit Phyllis teams?

    submitted by /u/Ballad_Bird_Lee
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 2 gems: Senri & Qilin - it is possible to trade for them?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    To be precise, I am looking for Shrine Komainu Princess, Senri's Gem and Righteous Warblade, Qilin's Gem.

    I just dropped all my pal points on the new machine and had no luck. Am hoping it's possible to trade for them. Thanks

    submitted by /u/itsmelen
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to get Senri gems?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    As title, need senri gems for super hino, but not sure how to go about it. Any help much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/wanimanga
    [link] [comments]

    Need help from a kind soul ❤️

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    I'm in need of:

    Senri's Gem;

    Sevenzard's Gem;

    Serving the purpose of finishing my Nautilus Team ❤️ Add me pls, if you can help! 346,859,480

    submitted by /u/silentbeckham
    [link] [comments]

    Trade for Yuri

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I was thinking about trading for bride yuri for my natsuru teams. I like her 10 seconds so that I don't have to bring a time skill. Also 10 second Lucifer is helpful even on 7x6. Also rcv is usually never an issue. Her and natsuru pair can beat asr1 and asr2. I probably won't even roll much in the yugioh collab as not that many cards seems top meta. Should I trade for her? What do y'all think and thanks.

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    Did I win?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment