• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 21, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Magic stones on Monday 🙃

    Puzzle & Dragons Magic stones on Monday ��


    Magic stones on Monday ��

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Tsubotki changelog #28 - OUR TICKET WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And NA is now a timezone, and more!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome to our 28th changelog!

    OUR TICKET WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU CAN INVITE TSUBOTKI TO SERVERS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Here's the Tsubaki invite link!!!!!!!!!!!

    FAQ:

    Do I need to donate?
    No, that was just for Twobaki, because she required extra server resources. However, if you can afford it, we would appreciate a $1/month or $5/month donation!

    Can I get JP News Translated?
    Yes! But this feature IS donor-only. You can donate either to us OR to Reni! The minimum donation level is $5/month. If you do this, join our Discord suppport server and let us know you need help setting up the mirror; we'll need an invite to your server temporarily and we can set it up for you.

    I want to use Tsubotki for moderation, not just PAD. Where are the mod functions located?
    Type ^baduser and you can see all the commands.

    Where can I show you my Tsubaki fanart?
    We have an empty sfw-tsubaki-fanarts channel on our Discord suppport server. Please post them there! ♥

    Ok changelog time!!

    • Fixed the bugs in ^buttoninfo that we mentioned last changelog - the inherits are now working properly, and null-main-attr cards are now calculated properly.
    • In padevents, you can now type just R, B, or G for group names. For example, ^eventsna b. This also works in auto event dm (^aed) and auto event ping (^aep).
    • Added box as an alias for the vdp awakening. For example, you can do ^ids 4-box.

    By the way, if there's ever an awakening that you're having a hard time querying, you can always request that we add an additional alias for it! We might not be able to honor all requests because modifier tokens are required to be unique, but we will do our best!

    • You can now write UTC-8 (or any UTC offset) as a time zone when doing ^timeto! Rejoice, NA server! For example, ^timeto 9:00 UTC-8!
    • It gets better - you can also just write NA as the time zone, and it knows this means UTC-8! For example, ^timeto 9:00 NA!

    Background/minor changes:

    • Commits made via our crud cog now support saving someone's github email, so we'll attribute properly
    • Fixed a whitespace issue in headers that was affecting the ^nadiff & ^nadiffs command, adding an extra space for cards that weren't JP-only or JP-buffed
    • Refactored the ^idtest suite (we have a TON of automated tests that run on ^id every time the index rebuilds to make sure nothing breaks)
    • Moved timezone preference to its own cog, called UserPreferences, so that it can more easily be accessed by other cogs, instead of being limited to just use by ^remindme - you can still use it the same way as before though, with ^remindme toggletzprivate
    • Fixed a bug where ^onlineplot didn't work on Sundays (lol)
    • Fixed the stickers cog

    Links to stuff!

    submitted by /u/TsubakiBot
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking damage cap without damage cap latent

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Why does this say 3 pulls on it?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I Know I'm a little bit behind, but I finally cleared Shura 1. Ruler of hell's halls, here I come!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    New Yugi Buffs = 100% Consistent Menoa One Shot Giggles

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Dragon Quest Dai Teasers Day 3!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    What Bride equips are worth making?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Sakura stiry

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    When do we expect the Sakura story to be here in NA? Maybe around 2 months?I'm excited to replay Sakura now that she is pretty strong. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    Who says you cant use leads from 2013 to clear endgame?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    ASR2 in 10:43.5

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Bride Kano's Ring is Great Alynna Equip for Nautilus Teams

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I was really unhappy with the damage being put out by my Nautilus team in SR3. Seemed like I was constantly hitting into monster's rage zones and leaving a sliver of health (aka instant death). I switched out my Alynna equip from Dorothy's shoes to Bride Kano's ring. The extra 3 wood rows really juiced up my damage and made my runs way more consistent. I was worried about losing some healing power. But in addition to the heart OE+ on the equip, an unnoticed benefit of Kano's ring is it has a whopping 5,297 RCV, which translates to an on-color assist boost to Alynna of 795 RCV. With 3 RCV+ latents, my Alynna now has 4,556 RCV, which is plenty to heal with even through RCV debuffs.

    submitted by /u/CopperBlue17
    [link] [comments]

    Mono Team Leads and Comp

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently started playing again and was looking for some help. I like the idea of mono colored teams but I'm not sure what makes a good leader for said teams. If you guys could tell me which leaders are good mono leaders that would be great, thanks.

    submitted by /u/xRaijinx
    [link] [comments]

    Good thing I kept these for a year!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Will you be rolling for yu-gi-oh if you had already rolled before during the last run?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    seto kaiba worth putting on in royal oak or natsuru?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I pulled double kaibas last collab (currently with Obelisk evo). Struggling with Shura 2, but how deep I get is becoming more consistent.

    The buffs are out as of now btw

    submitted by /u/MrInputs
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I just pulled Phyllis and looking for some friends. I run Naut as well and my ID is 316,357,409

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    [Question] Is there a decent replacement for gh belial on rosalyn teams?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    I didn't bother buying her became I had no plans on spending money chasing for the flowers, but of course I rolled her at the last second. I guess I have to cross my fingers we get the gh collab return that jp got for jjk

    submitted by /u/deeman18
    [link] [comments]

    Need Advice for a Returning Player, What should I look to do? I used to play this game a few years ago, but forgot most of it now. I rolled Cecilia, but not sure what team I should look to build.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    June Bride Rushana

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Is Rushana worth having? She's only 4 6* GFEs which is really not bad at all. I saw a JP vid of the fairy challenge that uses Rushana but I feel like she's pretty replaceable. The vid also used Parvati but I'm not rolling for her and I'm F2P so I'm not getting her lol. She also seems easily replaceable by like Selica. Just curious what others think. Thank you

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment