• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons This Anubis costume made by Polygon Forge (Instagram)

    Puzzle & Dragons This Anubis costume made by Polygon Forge (Instagram)


    This Anubis costume made by Polygon Forge (Instagram)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    there goes 99 stones

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    So uh. I got a little lucky with my 99 stones... ��

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    First Flower!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Rosalyn shura 3 clear

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Natsuru Teams

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Hi All - I just got very lucky and pulled 2x Natsurus with the 99 stones we were given.

    What are some good Natsuru subs for end game and does he pair well with himself?

    I know it depends on which dungeons and what my box looks like, but I'm just curious in general.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kyrillos007
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not exaggerating when I say this took over 50 attempts. Scared of ASR2 and S3 now :(

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    [Tip] You can gravity cheese C9 5sec in 2p

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Team A: Bring all the skill boosts possible

    Team B: 2 gravs to bring Balboa down to 50% and then 2 true gravs that equal at least 50% for the kill.

    Grav choice examples: Zeus & Hera, Hera Nyx, Zeus Verse, Hera Tama, Zeus Tama, Shamash, Zeus Gear, Akuma.

    submitted by /u/PsychoKuros
    [link] [comments]

    New player, need to know which banners to roll on

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    So I started a new account almost literally 5 minutes ago (8/2, 2:33 EST) and I got all these gems and have exactly zero idea what to do with them. Expanding my roster seems like a good idea, so if anyone could give me pointers on which of the current banners I should roll on (or if I should save) I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LtRand0m
    [link] [comments]

    Hyperion Living Character Highlight: Rosalyn

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    We're back with another article. This time, we're happy to present Hyperion Living Character Highlight: Rosalyn written by u/WetTheSystem .

    A Living Character Highlight is an article written about a specific card which will be updated frequently as the meta shifts--the date at which the highlight was last updated will be noted within the article itself. Readers are welcome to leave comments or message the author directly with questions. This keeps the highlight relevant for current content and helps players interested in the character stay up-to-date as the meta evolves; additionally, this is a space for us (Hyperion) to create a write-up when a character is first introduced in case the content is time sensitive.

    As a special note: Tonight is the last night to acquire the GH Lakshmi and GH Belial orb-skins. Tomorrow is the last day to trade for Rudra.

    If you'd like to ask questions in real-time, hop onto u/WetTheSystem Twitch stream!

    Happy rolling! And remember not to go insane farming for watering cans. ;)

    --The Hyperion Team (Feel free to drop by our Discord!)

    submitted by /u/TeamHyperionPAD
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] if you run any of these leads, please add me ! (rosalyn prio, but will accept any of the following !) 339,228,301

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Such a great day, I’m been very unlucky lately so I’m happy about this

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Why can’t they leave the names instead of changing them for NA? I really liked the name Deeno…Constance Mcgee was changed to Constance Maggie…Mille

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Is Sari useful in dupes or should I use the spare as fodder?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Have two, wasn't sure how useful a dupe would be.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Dual Amen 5 second C9 Meme

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    [Help] Alternate pairings for GH Belial for TA3

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Is there any suitable pairing for GH Belial for running TA3? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/unifstudios
    [link] [comments]

    First shura clear, Natsuru made it a cakewalk

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Need help beating the Jurond Descend. - posting current team and box

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    So I have been using Berte for a while now and just got Nautilus. I tried to beat the Jurond Descend this morning and got wiped out by the first floor. (I matched a wood row and a few other combos with a heart combo in there.) What teams are good to conquer this dungeon? Can Nautilus or Berte do it? Should I build another team?

    I would like Atleast one Jurond because I can max skill it with my saved up pys. Is it worth farming more Juronds to create a system to beat Shura 1?

    Box link - https://imgur.com/a/njRbBK5

    My Berte team is all max skilled. The Kaede has a Sloth (the sin dragon I believe) inherited. The other Kaede, Fujin, and Odin have 6 Skill delay resist latents each.

    (Current team is at the end of the link)

    Ps. I know I have Zela but I don't have the evo materials to make it a hat assist for my Nautilus.

    Any help you all can provide me to take down Jurond would be helpful with tips of each floor, team composition, etc. Thank you in advance for your responses - I appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Pippacuber
    [link] [comments]

    What Are The Time Windows For Nirvork and Nirorcam invades?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    I assume there are 12 hour windows like in the past? Or will either invade at any time if you bring the right subs?

    submitted by /u/CopperBlue17
    [link] [comments]

    LF Kamen Rider Blades friend lead - 356 667 406

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Not having a lot of luck on the discord, hoping for some luck here.

    Thanks for looking.

    submitted by /u/Debaucherizer
    [link] [comments]

    Should I spend the 99 stones we got on the super summer godfest machine?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    I'm 4 days into the game and I'm starting to get the hang of it but I'm not sure if I should use the stones on this machine or wait for another one

    submitted by /u/Proud_Arugula7656
    [link] [comments]

    Fire full cleric active needed

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    So I hit super lucky today and rolled Rosalyn, but when I went to team build for her, I realized I did not have a full cleric active for fire! The question is, I have enough dupes to get Sari, is she worth trading for if she, either in her base or equip form, would fill that role?

    submitted by /u/SilverSneakers
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a secret to getting King Tamadra to spawn, or am I just a lucky 0/14?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    it only took ~800 stones accross multiple events, but I finally got one of the Subs! (only took 5 rolls in this GF, should a waited...)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Lf Velkhana friends 399327450, have royal oak and hibiscus too

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment