• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons She makes my monkey brain go BRRRRR

    Puzzle & Dragons She makes my monkey brain go BRRRRR


    She makes my monkey brain go BRRRRR

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    For fun Rosalyn team c:

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Alt shura 2 clear with Phyllis

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Which fairystone bottles are you prioritizing?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I've decided that unlike SDKH I'm not going to farm every equip, something that may end up biting me in the ass later but so be it.

    Which equips feel like a priority to most of you? These are 4 i personally have made or are going to finish sometime this week. There are some other decent ones like the killer equips that have value, just not something I'm interested in.

    Hibiscus-perfect VDP board with SFUA/FUA possibility plus fire and healing OE, I'll take it.

    Saxifrage-3 effective SB and a bicolor board, sign me up.

    Ipomoea-+60% team RCV, no brainer here.

    Pansy-50%+ damage awakening with light and green OE's on top of damage buff and 75% shield, definitely.

    submitted by /u/House_Junkie
    [link] [comments]

    WTF

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Rolled Naut, Royal Oak - team/equip help?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    [Video] August 2021 Quest - Challenge Level 9 (5 Seconds Move Time)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    I updated my Kamen Rider team a bit. I maxed out their levels, awakenings, etc. I evolved the leader into Masked Rider Den-O CLIMAX Form and I have yet to evolve my Masked Rider Faiz. How is this team?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    [OC] Archangel Metatron fanart I did recently. She was the first rare card I rolled!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    [Video] August 2021 Quest - Challenge Level 10

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Team help please!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I am wondering if I have any good leads right now. I mostly want to tackle high end dungeons but I don't really know what monsters are good and if I have them. Thanks for the help! Monster Box

    submitted by /u/Rowensmith
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Albrecht Dungeon Teams?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Was wondering if there was a meta Nautilus team template already going around for this dungeon.

    submitted by /u/ColdTaiga
    [link] [comments]

    You all make it look so easy! Shura 2??

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    I thought with the release of the new fairies I'd finally be able to clear, but I'm having trouble surviving in between transforms without a good delay (no shelling ford and I was too stupid to have the foresight to buy a bunch of Academy IDs to evo Orochi. Best delay is maybe 2-3 turns.).

    My current team was Rosalyn (generic unbindable equip)/ Rudra (SB equip) / GH Lakshmi (boar head) / Belial ( sbr equip) / SR Horus (Nemain Equip). I can transform first turn. Does anyone have any suggestions for builds? Doesn't have to be Rosalyn just has to get me thru safe and sound.

    Current BOX: https://imgur.com/a/3CH4YGA

    submitted by /u/JennyDied4This
    [link] [comments]

    [achievement] “all 7x6 gets stuffed by shura 1” they said

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Rolls

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    So I have about 600 stones currently. I was going to roll in the fairies event, but I wonder how much should I roll for? Should I spend 300 stones? Save the rest for later events? I know this event has some great cards. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][News] 4hr Maintenance on Tuesday 8/3 at 9pm central (Fest Exclusive Heroine Series)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    LINKA

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Out of all the mp units, LINKA always caught my eye. I always wonder what's the backstory behind her release/history? Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/wuts-a-good-username
    [link] [comments]

    Senri Gem

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Looking for a Senri gem... I'm a level 411 player and I have several units I'm willing to trade...

    submitted by /u/CherishDoe630
    [link] [comments]

    Hello yes did someone order some poison team propaganda

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Vacation friend loss

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Hi I'm pretty new (6 months) and on vacation with my family for 2 weeks. I'm trying to prevent coming back to a nearly empty friend box. What action do I need to not lose friends? Just login? Visit the store? Play a round and quit or have to finish etc? TIA

    submitted by /u/brodyhill
    [link] [comments]

    Let's have it then. Who is your current triple S lead?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Where can I get this gem?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Don't know if its his name. But he has been dubbed the Madlad, and it's quite suitable. You can really feel his ADHD energy radiating in this video

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    THANK YOU 100 STONES! I got my first 8* Starfairy today!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment