• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Seriously sick of current meta of transform leads. What are some top tier leads that AREN'T transform meta?

    Puzzle & Dragons Seriously sick of current meta of transform leads. What are some top tier leads that AREN'T transform meta?


    Seriously sick of current meta of transform leads. What are some top tier leads that AREN'T transform meta?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Seems all top tier leads right now are transform types and seems to continue to trend that way. Team building feels like always trying to prioritize subs with SBs first before others. My LMenoa/NYReeche team can't keep up with the newer dungeons anymore. Anyone using non transform teams that can still smash late game content?

    submitted by /u/it_says_no_homers
    [link] [comments]

    7 Years Ago today.... Pulled my first GF unit

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Dont forget!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Who has the best orb sky fall skill?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Natsuru x Velkhana clears SR3!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    just rolled a nautilus and was wondering if alynna and selica are 100% required for the team to work?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    First clear of both ASR2 and SR3!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    [Discuss] Any tips for C9 Balboa?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    It's hard to pull up dungeon info since navigating on Skyozora is hard if you don't understand the language and padx no longer updates these dungeons. So it seems on trial that he has a huge defense and perhaps huge hp as well and a super resolve at 50% while his first attack hits for around 600k. So transform leads will be hard with that huge skill delay and I'm a bit lost of what people are doing. Any vids or suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    |Rant| The annoying part about events like key heroes

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    So I'm going to preface with, I know I should've farmed more but I didn't want to cuz I was farming for Gorkaos skill ups and evo gorkaos gems to evo it and it got boring. I got like 10 skill ups then just stopped. But the fact that these events are farm heavy isn't exactly my issue. The annoying part to me is the fact that the cards featured for these kinds of events (key heroes, most if not all of the mystics and spectres cards, and now the plants) require the heavily farmed materials to evolve. It annoys me that evolving these things is locked behind the materials you have to farm during their respective event and if you don't have enough materials but you decide later you want to evolve them, you can't because the event is done. But yeah that's all, I'm just annoyed that evolution is sometimes locked behind the events and you can't just evo them whenever you want. When the events are so infrequent, it's just annoying. And it's not like you can find someone to trade them to you cuz the highest form of the farmed materials can't be traded. I can see gungho later announcing that these event dungeons could be added to pad pass as a perk if there's any solution to be made, but that's a bit annoying for people who don't buy the pass.

    So yeah, just a short rant, nothing more. I prefaced by admitting fault, so I don't need any "well you should've farmed more" replies.

    Edit: adding a TLDR: Gungho needs to put an end to limited time evo mats

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    August challenge LV9 (5 sec orb move time)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    C9 5s move time. Miya laughs in the face of death

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    anyone have any naut teams that are you used outside of stardra?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Just pulled but all the posts are about stardra clearing.. wondering if it's worth making for shura or something?

    submitted by /u/alohabrohah
    [link] [comments]

    can someone help me build a team ? these are all the units that I have

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    [PSA] August Expert Monthly Guide

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Since I know not everyone in this community uses Discord, I wanted to share this month's link to the guide for the harder monthly challenges they put out each month.

    If you want to get to this yourself in the future, you can go to Discord and PM the command "^guide quests" to "Tsubaki" bot (Tsubaki#1141). Hope this helps someone!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/11dYixc_9dXCUPPnnbdxSIrMaYGFBIEiDobjWZaPa9GQ/

    *All credit to "Estina#4067" for this month's guide

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Ha! Theory crafting at its finest!!!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Natsuru team

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    How do I build this thing? I'm thinking I need cards that charge so I can get to her final form. Anyone know what blue cards charge up skills? I have the gammoth equip "harvest lute" on one of my subs to help charge.

    I know I'm supposed to have velk as a helper

    submitted by /u/Remarkable-Check-915
    [link] [comments]

    Any good egg machines for Tanjiro subs

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I got back into PAD right before Demon Slayer and I obtained Tanjiro, and I've been hoarding stones and waiting for a good egg machine to pull subs for him. Are either the fairies event or the 9 stone godfest going on right now good egg machines to pull for that? And if so, which monsters should I be aiming for? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Izanoroly
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Alt. Shura 2 with Rosalyn x Rosalyn

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    [LF] [NA] Natsuru friends 306,217,485

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    I’m running alt ultimate arena 1 right now. It says her first attack is a skill on PadX.com. Am I dead here?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    Lv9 = Trash Card / Forgotten Cards reused

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why I can’t use this card as an assist?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Just over 400 stones chasing one card to no avail. Can anyone guess which one I was going for?......fml my water box would have at least appreciated his partner. Totaled 13 different cards from about 50 rolls.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment