• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Finally joined the club

    Puzzle & Dragons Finally joined the club


    Finally joined the club

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Something to bring to light.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Star-Twined Fairies SP Myth Swipe w/ Veroah

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    See you all next year once my RNG refreshes

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Best birthday present ever! 2nd roll from the event I’m truly grateful

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    [Video] Star-Twined Fairies Event, DarkFairy Rush - Mythical - Summon Secret Bosses

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    For those who use blue sprout, as VELKHANA can be difficult to find, mine is for you 340,619,486

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I swear these gachas have their "percent chances" of each card but you only ever get a pool of a few.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Cleared ASR1 with Jurond System, Rank up from 550 to 598, Satisfying to watch!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    What's the consensus on trading for Rudra/Zeus?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    I managed to pull the light and water fairy, of course I just wanted the fire one... I'm going to throw the 100 stones at it on Monday in hopes for one. Should I trade for either of those two before it ends? I have so much 6* fodder dupes.

    submitted by /u/Gethixit
    [link] [comments]

    [shitpost] gungho why you swap normal and special dungeon in select screen

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    i lose like 3 seconds every time. carry on.

    submitted by /u/Alltra
    [link] [comments]

    Rosalyn not as smooth a lead as I expected?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Worldwide 90M Download Event. 99 stones on Monday.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Awkward cross and vdp fun with Dahlia (AS2 clear)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Need some help building a freyja team for Shura 1 to get those sweet sweet 85 stones

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Pulled royal oak and natsuru while going to rosalyn. Do I have anything here I can put on a team with eitherfor shura2?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Are any of the flasks a must farm?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Farming all 11 seems too insane

    submitted by /u/DemonKingBuster
    [link] [comments]

    Had 28 stones, rolled 3x looking to improve my Kio team. Instead, 2 of 3 rolls were these guys

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    (LF) Rosalyn Friends! - 319,307,415 - Seina/Rosalyn up 100%. BF slot rotates Phyllis/Velkhana

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Belial worth it if you have Nezuko? (Rosalyn team)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I'm struggling to see the importance. Right now my team is Rudra/Nezuko/Horus/Polowne. I suppose she gives me dark to take the team in all attribute dungeons, but couldn't I sub out Horus with a fire/dark?

    submitted by /u/Gethixit
    [link] [comments]

    Team options for natsuru?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Honestly my water sub pool is kinda sheit. But may have a couple things to work with. Rn just have a Neptune dragon, Rider, envy drag, and super reincarnated andromeda. I got pretty much all the super resists and a lot of delays but just don't think it'll be better than my seina team atm.

    submitted by /u/Rough_Size5004
    [link] [comments]

    Unexpectedly rolled good subs for royal oak except for an awoken bind/unmatchable solution. Any idea when the next machine with a blue cleric will be?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I just don't know if I have the patience and stamina for another grindfest like SDKH and M&S

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    See title.

    By the time the first run of Sin Dragons & Key Heroes ended, I had 3 max-skilled Gorfeis, 3 max-skilled Gorkaos, and serious burnout.

    By the time the first run of Mystics & Spectres ended, I had 4 Kyozansai and 4 Ryuunsai, but I couldn't bring myself to skill them up.

    With Fairies introducing the third grindfest, I just don't have the patience to farm a dungeon to collect materials to make equips (that I'll probably never use again) to throw on monsters (that I definitely won't ever use again) to spawn secret bosses (that I might use, maybe?).

    Now before anyone says, "Well, then just don't do it," let me say that I'm not posting a problem looking for a solution. I'm just venting.

    I like PAD. I have almost 2700 days logged on my main and almost 2500 days on my alt. No other mobile game I've played has even come close.

    I get that GungHo is a business and grindfest events like these are profitable. But I am wondering how many long-time players are burning out after SDKH, M&S, and now Fairies.

    And I get that grinding is part of any "living" mobile game where new content is added regularly, but the grind here seems excessive.

    And I recognize that part of the problem isn't the game. It's me. I'm in a different season of life than when I picked up PAD in 2014. And any mobile game offers diminishing returns on rolls after this long (and oh wow is it demoralizing when you spend 50+ saved stones and get NOTHING of significant value in return and THAT experience has become the norm). To be fair, though, it's impressive that they've managed to keep the game fresh(-ish) after 9 years on the market.

    But man am I tired of grindfest events (SDKH, M&S, Fairies) and feeling like PAD doesn't respect my time.

    Okay. I'm done ranting now.

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    Best Natsuru team I can make? Most common subs that I have. Any help is appreciated.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    LF dahlia friends, possible BF for dahlia equip, other leads shown. 321503460

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment