• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Finally beat shura1

    Puzzle & Dragons Finally beat shura1


    Finally beat shura1

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Tuesday Arena Farm Team (build/floor guide in comments)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Getting back into pad now that I have more time. Rec some teams I can make with this.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Dahlia Apophis clear with skill up slot.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    5 challenge help.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    So… I've procrastinated yet again, and don't understand the title challenge. As long as I clear all 7 challenges I get the title? I've unlocked them all, but I was wondering if each individual challenge had its own challenge. Thanks

    submitted by /u/sokrai
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any close alternatives for gh lakshmi for a Rosalyn team?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I never thought about playing a Rosalyn team until I pulled her towards the end of the event, so I didn't think to buy the lakshmi bundle either. I was thinking of running gh belial, rudra, and either bride trailo or gileon as my other 3 subs. Here's my fire box as well: https://imgur.com/a/Nr0bWbV

    submitted by /u/Chopstick96
    [link] [comments]

    New player - team advice to address weaknesses?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Team 1 - Max Pegasus & Toon World + Bride Persephone + Jera + Dark Magician Girl + Dark Magician

    1. I like this team because it's easy to play but it takes a long time to effect the change. Should I prioritize more skill ups?
    2. Bride Persephone is there primarily for attribute absorb active and Jera for damage void. Dark Magic girl gives orbs and Dark magic boy for delay/convert. Anyone an obvious replace?
    3. I have trouble with resistance monsters since no one has an extra damage awakening. What is solution to this? Just use a different friend leader?
    4. This team also has no bind clear (awoken or otherwise)
    5. Other units that I have that could work in this team: Aconite Dino, Loki (could try for super reincarnated version), Allatu, Persephone (could try for super reincarnated version)

    Team 2 - Rosalyn + Shuri + Flame Demon Caller Sophie + Tea + Courageous Demigod Gilgamesh

    1. When I play this team, I feel super vulnerable turn 1 because I can't transform hibiscus and dont have any hp boost or any damage mitigation. Are there assists I can add that would add skill ups? Or should I swap units?
    2. How good is Gilgamesh? Should I use pys to skill him up?
    3. I feel like this team lacks consistent source of fire orbs until the final change happens
    4. Gilgamesh has damage absorption null skill - anything else I should use?
    5. Other units that I have that could work in this team: Freyr (could try for super reincarnated which has the double fire awakening), Rex Raptor, Passionate Sun Deity Ra (has those double skill ups), Denebola, Horus

    Team 3 - Phyllis - Blue-eyes white dragon + Narcis + Dark magician girl + Tea

    1. Does this team deal with res through Phyllis' extra damage awakening?
    2. Other light units I have that could work in this team? Ariel, Mystical Elf, Bride Sopdet, Yog-Sothoth, Facet
    3. Are there notable weaknesses in this team?
    submitted by /u/ADotPoke
    [link] [comments]

    Monday dungeon can rank a player up to 925 without ever needing to refresh stamina. GH Lakshmi is an excellent solution for players having difficulty with spinners.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Help me make my best team for Shura (1,2,3)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm seeking help to make a team to beat Shura 1, 2 and 3.

    Can someone please assist me?

    Here is my box: http://imgur.com/a/ZDD3bBt

    Thanks in advance 🙏❤️

    submitted by /u/silentbeckham
    [link] [comments]

    [Teambuilding] Old Player Looking for Advice

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Assisting help

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    If I were to put the roulette recovery latent on someone that has the recovery bind awakening as an assist, will the roulette latent be deleted if i remove the assist?

    submitted by /u/milkktoast
    [link] [comments]

    Trading questions

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    So a couple of buddies and I got back into this about a month ago. Now when we were playing before trading wasn't a thing so now we are trying to figure out how.

    He has a Noah gem that I want and I have an eris gem that he wants. Is there any way to pick what we want from each other? We've tried and from what I can tell they should be tradeable (= in rarity and both are < than 100 mp) but we can't seem to get the trade to work.

    submitted by /u/Riku980
    [link] [comments]

    Considering PAD Island is almost definitely next...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    ... any chase cards in there? Sadly no info from usual source. I've checked out the cards on PADDB and there seems to be new awakenings so they could be spicy.

    I already have Beach Veroah and B&J

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    Effortless Tuesday Arena farming with Seina!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    Just started playing again. Are these decent rolls or should I reroll?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    After 2k days playing I'm finally that guy

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    [Team] Any point using three Nautilus in a team?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    I had a go on the 5 stone egg machine and rolled another Nautilus. Is there any good ideas about having more than one in a team (Naut x Naut or Naut x Freyr) and if not, can he be used to trade for anything in the future?

    When fully transformed it is a low cool-down so could inherit orb unlock etc.

    submitted by /u/syuk
    [link] [comments]

    Monday dungeon I've gotten down to like 4 minutes what are guys using fit speed clears?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Gold

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Everybody has so much gold and it's so usless. How about summons for gold? Not all summons should require premium currency or friend points.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Low_Key
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment