• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Best non-transforming teams for NA?

    Puzzle & Dragons Community Forum

    Puzzle & Dragons Best non-transforming teams for NA?


    Best non-transforming teams for NA?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    So, I'm starting to get a little tired of all the transform leads that are coming out. Getting huge skill delays at the beginning of dungeons now to counter these types of teams is pretty annoying. I'd like to go back to teams that are "plug and play" so to speak. I don't mind if the team has a transforming sub as long as its reasonable, like Polowne for example. Good card that transforms, but I don't have to build my entire team around trying to get that to happen. Any thoughts on leads and subs or even team builds greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/WallEflower
    [link] [comments]

    Rate the team��

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment