• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons This sub every time someone asks if they should pull/spend stones during an event..

    Puzzle & Dragons This sub every time someone asks if they should pull/spend stones during an event..


    This sub every time someone asks if they should pull/spend stones during an event..

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    A bit late but finally beat Shura 2!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Complete Breakdown for Alt. "Shura 2" Ruler of Hell's Halls

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Complete Breakdown for Alt. "Shura 2" Ruler of Hell's Halls

    In the spirit of the "Shura 3" breakdown I compiled a new one for the Alt. Ruler of Hell's Halls dungeon. Especially useful I hope is the full spawn behavior for Trailokyavijaya, Okuninushi and Liu Bei which had missing info in other breakdowns I've seen (and painfully experienced firsthand)

    Just as before, the aim of this document is to be complete, yet concise, with a heavy focus on readability and mobile viewing. This is best viewed in Google Docs (Desktop or app)

    Google Docs / PDF

    REDDIT APP USERS:

    The app loads this content internally rather that loading in your browser or Docs app, causing various issues. You can toggle the following setting in the app to fix this.

    https://preview.redd.it/9dr59c77dv871.png?width=432&format=png&auto=webp&s=401d5695c301fef8e65e582a001baaa74549a64b

    I can amend the document if / when any issues are found (please comment below)

    submitted by /u/Felix-The-Ghost
    [link] [comments]

    Do Diamond REMdras stack? Also what should I do with all my stones? Thanks.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    What is stopping Sakura from being S3 capable?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    (sakura matou) Just curious to see what more exp. players know about this. For context, I barely attempted S3 beyond the first few floors with other teams. Sakura seems like she has a very capable LS and AS, and long 6 turn shield upon transform and a great cleric (araragi), yet is never shown on any list of teams capable of clearing it.

    submitted by /u/davgao
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Just saw someone post on my discord server about PaD which brought back memories and made me want to try playing again. I contacted Gung-ho about restoring my account from 6 years ago lol!

    My question to you kind folk is… how bad did the power creep get? Will the stuff I had 6 years ago be at all useful?

    submitted by /u/Cheeseep00fs
    [link] [comments]

    I have millions of coins.... other than assists, what can I efficiently spend them on?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    LF RAS OR EVO RAS FOR QUETZCOTAL GEM 386 259 468

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    I've been hunting this stupid zela hat equip for 2 weeks now. Please help me.

    I have snowglobe up for base and random gems up for the Evo.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_FOR_LESSONS
    [link] [comments]

    Nautilus team help? I just started playing today and got 2 Nautilus. I heard it's good any help with it? What should I do?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    [LF][NA] Nautilus to BF, I run Freyja and Tanjiro, 355,890,319

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Hi all, looking for a Nautilus to bf. Not too picky about the equip or latents. I usually run full sdr Tanjiro (Tanjiro's earring) and Freyja with Ney equip, haven't decided on latents yet.

    submitted by /u/occlumencypm
    [link] [comments]

    Raphael spawn chance? Floor.13 - Shura 3

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    What do you all think is the spawn chance of Raphael (Gorfeis/Gorkhaos floor) in Shura 3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] 1000 Days! Here's a box of lots of stuff I don't know how to use.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Need help building a high damage Royal Oak team

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment