• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons £300+ later for a sub that will no doubt be useless in a few months time. No regrets.

    Puzzle & Dragons £300+ later for a sub that will no doubt be useless in a few months time. No regrets.


    £300+ later for a sub that will no doubt be useless in a few months time. No regrets.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    It’s no stardra, but I somehow pulled this off first try. Of course I got blue menoa and since this team is mostly utility focused, it took a while to get her down.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    [Video] July 2021 Quest - Challenge Level 9 #1 (7x6 Board)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Had no idea this guy existed but it’s so cute!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    I wanted nautilus am not happy

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    Is there a guide or compilation of guides out there detailing what you need for each dungeon?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there was something out there telling what you would need for certain dungeons (Ex. A certain Descended might require you to have a Attribute Absorb remover). I am a new player and having such a resource to study would help me and other newbies prepare for difficult dungeons.

    submitted by /u/FeeshSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    I just got Royal Oak and I want to ask what is a good team that can beat end game dungeons.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    [NA][Event] Diamonds in the Sky Event 7/5-7/18 (55 MS for login, lots of other stuff)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    3-man DC AA4 solo. I have no idea how my scrub team managed to scrape through. At all.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    DMC Nero vs Selica

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I am deciding whether to use DMC Nero over Selica in my Nautilus team. Would DMC Nero be worse than Selica?

    submitted by /u/Civetal
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][News] PAD Pass Bonus, 50,000+ Points Mail from 5th of the Month Dungeon

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    JP players…How good is Dark Rudra with Firo?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Could this team beat Shura 1?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/Nf8J2K2

    I tried using a team suggested last time, but I still haven't been able to beat it yet. I think that's due to lack of skill. I have gotten some more characters since the last time I asked, so I uploaded my box as well.

    Also, I was wondering if there were any other teams I could make for Shura 1.

    submitted by /u/kbluhawk
    [link] [comments]

    Adding a latent Awakening skill to assists

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Does adding latent awaking skills to an assist benefit the character I'm using it with? In particular I was curious about putting latent Awakening skills on my Zvolta Annihilator seeing as it has six slots (which two of them are locked, not sure how to work that out yet) available to put latent Awakening skills on.

    submitted by /u/Gilgamesh_The_Red
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Freja/Naut Shura 1/alt team help please (sob story in thread)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    I'm recovering from a TBI and have problems with stuf like planning and organising so my pad team building is incredibly difficult.I have a half made team I was going to try the challenge with but have been recuperating. TBH I would have probably found it too hard.I'm wanting to do Shura 1/alt and then 2/alt now. Or try anyway. My actual playing seems ok I think and it should help.I'm pretty sure I have a suitable team or 2 but I can't for the life of me work it out, even after many attempts over the lst few days.

    Enough of the blah, here's my green stuff. Any advice is appreciated :-)

    https://imgur.com/a/VK2Pzn3

    (I'll be trading for the green SB thingy tomorrow when Academy comes too)

    submitted by /u/beeboy
    [link] [comments]

    LF Seina friends, FC: 305-655-458

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    What are some good teams for Ina?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Looking for dark milie friends to work with shiki. 312,959,485

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment