• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Somehow this happened. I did 10m damage FINALLY after a year of getting a good team and strategy, it payed off!

    Puzzle & Dragons Somehow this happened. I did 10m damage FINALLY after a year of getting a good team and strategy, it payed off!


    Somehow this happened. I did 10m damage FINALLY after a year of getting a good team and strategy, it payed off!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    wholesome smile :)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Jujutsu Kaisen Collab Teasers - Day 6!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Sometimes free roll gives you something you wanted

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    [Discuss] - Extreme Sun Quan Tournament

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    3 Minute time limit

    Floor #

    1: Arianrhod - Creates spinning orbs

    2: Alrescha - requires vdp to beat

    3: Gremory - Change the board to poison, wood and jammers then locks the board

    4: Cauchemar - 6 combo shield and re-arranged spinning orbs

    5: Yamitsukami - attribute resist

    6: Andromeda - Water resist, and hides orbs of one type

    Boss: Awoken Sun Quan - 90% shield, lowers rcv, expand board size

    I've just had a couple of plays through this new ranking and it seems a tricky one! Has it been seen before, or has anyone found any strategies? My Wood team seems to be the one i will try and fit around this challenge.

    submitted by /u/syuk
    [link] [comments]

    [Shitpost] Beach Myr Evo preview

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Last minute Valeria exchange

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    Gung-ho Collab Pal Eggs

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Is now as good a time as any to burn through some pal eggs? I have some pal egg mail about to expire, so I have no choice but to burn those, but curious if this is one of those times to unload.

    Anything in this bunch that stands out? I know they are pal eggs, so they can't be too awesome, but at least it is different stuff.

    submitted by /u/Smok3y88
    [link] [comments]

    Recently returned player when Street Fighter was going on. First time I've seen Gungho Collab monsters. My question though is are any of these worth even taking up box space? They all seem really meh after some of the Godfest monsters I got last week even. Thanks!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    New Nautilus wifu? Obviously self pair is ideal but this looks pretty good if you don't have your own Naut...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    [Discuss] Your Favorite Orb Skins?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    The new Gungho Collab orb skins look really nice and got me wondering what are everyone's favorite orb skins, be it ones you own or ones you don't.

    My current favorite is the CHRONO MA:GIA Orbs that look like the card suits, but the Draconic Orchestra music notes are nice, too. Most of the time, I definitely prefer the ones with icons instead of character faces. Also, I really wanted to like the Pixel Orbs, but it just does not look great...

    Orb Skin Previews

    submitted by /u/BltKnight
    [link] [comments]

    2700 days! I’ve said this before, but my PAD account is older than two of my kids, lmao.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Returning Player asking for Advice

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    I have been in this community off and on for about 6 years. That being said I lost my account that was rank 700. Being on a new account (rank 331) and having a lot of new features in the game. I have saved up 350 stones. I have seen some posts that say this Gungho GF is a solid one to roll in. I'm not great at team building so would you all recommend rolling all my stones or maybe doing about 120? I noticed that the cost per roll is only 6/monster instead of the 10 that it has been recently.

    Also first time using Reddit. Hopefully I posted this correctly

    Edit: Now that I am actually thinking about my old account I think it was around 550 and I probably started playing 7/8 years ago. I have not played PAD in the past 4 years.

    submitted by /u/Pippacuber
    [link] [comments]

    Realized 7 guaranteed drops on 3p? Your non dios teams too slow, your ADHD making you too inconsistent? Dont go back to 2p yet! Golden age of SB is here!! Dios 3p!!!!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    What is this thing and how do I kill it?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    QUESTION: Fastest ASR1 team? Naut/freya jurond system vs ferule system? Consistency and time taken into account too.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    24 rolls in Gungho mostly cuz I got cocky and since I saved on not rolling for Miya I rolled more

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Thoughts on building Belial?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Is AOrochi needed if I already have shelling ford? Also I mostly focus on building a strong wood box, so I need Valeria. Does Akali see any use? I have a moderate around of 6* fodder, but I would rather not spend 8 of them if I only have to give up 2 seasonals.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    So with the help of some advice in a previous post, I captured this Devil. Now what?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    What is the best way to ticket farm Gungho Collab?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    I'm hoping to use some 2x Veroah button or swipe team. Anyone have advice for the best way to go about it? There's 5 difficulties.

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Check out that nasty 130 mill rank xp. No underwear man here, double saline swap.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Is dupe belial worth rolling for?(Evo, assists)And we’ve seen jp get a recent rerun of gung-ho including belial. Was wondering if I should just buy the Belial pack next time around and save my stones.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Do you need do need to have audio on to watch ads?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Earlier I posted about being unable to play the ads that give capacity/stamina. For no reason I turned my sound on (my phone is usually muted and on vibrate) restarted the app and I was able to watch an ad for capacity. I turned my audio back off, and a couple hours later I refilled stamina via ad by doing the same thing. Since I can't watch ads to test this again until tomorrow can someone else try silencing their iphone, restarting the PAD, and then trying to play an ad?

    Misc info:

    latest version of iOS

    latest version of PAD

    iPhone 12

    tracking enabled for PAD

    NA version of PAD

    submitted by /u/ovenmittensplz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to look on on ilmnia, "works off of 2 dark combos, or works off two light combos"

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment