• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [fanmade/fan art] this is my first attempt at creating my own monsters (so forgive me if anything seems a lil too op); say hi to carolin!

    Puzzle & Dragons [fanmade/fan art] this is my first attempt at creating my own monsters (so forgive me if anything seems a lil too op); say hi to carolin!


    [fanmade/fan art] this is my first attempt at creating my own monsters (so forgive me if anything seems a lil too op); say hi to carolin!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Jujutsu Kaisen Collab in a nutshell

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    [Dungeon] 3-4 min TA3 farming, no 10c’ing, 1 Belial needed (stolen from UPC/JP)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    omg I finally did it ;-;

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Jujutsu Kaisen Collab Teasers - Day 7!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Auto-Heal Cheese TA3

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Finally Beat This Bullshit!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Lf Dark Belial friends for TA3 ID: 336, 050, 331

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Requesting team suggestions for July Quest Dungeon - Expert 9 No Dupes please & thank you

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    I’m having trouble getting a good endgame team. Can someone give me some tips based on my current box?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Anyone lost sound for the game?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    My main team and my monster box

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    My main teams - https://imgur.com/a/bsOukYX Also have a Kaede team that is not screenshot

    My monster box - https://imgur.com/a/mTYWyLh

    I wanted to know what you all thought of my current teams. My Freyja team is good but not enough SB to activate nautilus on the first turn. Open to suggestions - also if anyone wants to be friends with my Freyja/Kaede 303 362 401

    I am not looking to clear any content right now except the current quest dungeons. I am stuck on the fixed team ones though so once I beat those I will give level 9 and 10 a try.

    submitted by /u/Pippacuber
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] What's the best way to get gold?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I'm trying to get gold for super limit breaks. I never really payed attention to gold since it was pretty useless until now, so I have no idea what dungeons are good to farm. I have two Ganesha's and I've been running "(Sunday) Tricolor Dungeon-Legend which gives around 10 Million gold a run (or 100 runs for a super limit break). I was wondering if there's a better way to do it

    submitted by /u/NewKingCole11
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about egg drops?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    • Does high difficulty have higher egg drop chances?
    • Does having multiple of the same monster during a fight increase your odds of an egg dropping? (3x Golems in one fight)
    • Does fighting a higher evolution of a egg drop have a higher drop chance then a lower evolution version of it?
    submitted by /u/Jangajinx
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find peoples review for gungho collab

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Hi, do you know who does review regularly, is there a link to visit these reviews?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Alert_Training
    [link] [comments]

    Fairy usability and stone budgeting

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Well my money is low, my stones are lowish. Not super low, but at about 250 for my alt and 300 for my main. I've been trying to save 200 on each just in case of marvel (I don't really care to discuss the topic if you believe its coming or not).

    That leaves only like 50-100 for the fairies and the great looking upcoming godfest. I wanted my main to try to roll Naut, I was going to toss a few in the 2.5% naut machine. I wanted my alt to roll oak, but I guess it's not such a priority. Frejya seems really good with naut, and even though I have yet to try him, it seems umbrella man is good with oak pairing.

    The fairies do have oak and Naut as rollable cards along with other GFE, which is totally awesome. The rates are a little gimped though. And honestly I need fodder badly at this point. For this reason I'm kind of favoring the golden week godfest that is hopefully coming up soon.

    Now for useage of the fairies. Phyllis seems like the star to me. With double full resist and so many cross heal awokes. But I feel like he/she has some problems that people overlook easily. It's a bindable card. My main issue is, who really uses the cross awokes right now. I feel like gungho is working toward making them the new meta soon. But are we really there yet? Is this card getting any/much play in JP. Also this card makes light and heart orbs. I actually use light cards alot with double saline swaps and things like that. but it is a light card. And we are lacking those marvel cards. So it might be the same situation as with people said with Kio and NA without marvel.

    The water double 10c combo and vdp seems strong ofc. But the attack stat is actully a little weak. And I feel the active really leaves something to be desired, especially for a double transform. Also again, bindable card

    Does the chase fire girl really have anything/much siena and tanjiro together on the same squad don't have? Perhaps more tank. but more tank then naut/oak? I'm not really sure tbh. Doesn't really seem so crazy. Also once again bindable (sheesh it seems they are all bindable. Feel like people did not pay attention to that, it really gimps what equips can be used on these cards)

    I actually do want that single transform fire girl who makes 4 fires every 2 turns. That seems quite useable to me and it is at a lower rarity.

    I haven't totally gandered at all the equip assist in this event. Are any of them super meta?

    I'm interested in what some of your guys budgets are. Lol dunno if shady wants to throw some insight into what some of his master roll list projection look like. Or even if people just have some idea what kind of use the fairies are getting in JP right now, that would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Blunt does it again. Next version of Haoh down, 1 left. Another 130 mill rank xp. Two pics here

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Why chase for belial?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Pulled an almighty Zeus, what's a good team for him?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Been meaning to make a new light based team and he seems good as a leader, Amy ideas for a good team?

    submitted by /u/rorinth
    [link] [comments]

    Well, people told me to give a box tour for some help with team building, I know it's not much but I tried. If anything here has good stats then comment it and I'll max it.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Should I use my limit break latent on nadeko?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    How to not combo for Acala story mode

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Everything I've learned about this game is how TO combo. Now, Acala is generating boards where I think it's pretty much impossible not to get a combo. And she's killing me. I'm not sure how to pass the story mode chapter, and I'm starting to lose my mind a little bit lol. Does anybody have any tips? Like, beyond the general "just don't combo"?

    submitted by /u/LakeGuy2010
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment