• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP] Tokoyami TPAs through TA3 with a Haku system

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP] Tokoyami TPAs through TA3 with a Haku system


    [JP] Tokoyami TPAs through TA3 with a Haku system

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Nobody posted the Miada evolutions?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Feature Idea: Custom Orb Skins

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    They should implement a feature that gives you a few custom orb skin slots where you can pick different orb skins for different attributes on the skin.

    Example: Hera Orbs for just your Fire orbs. Fancy Orbs for just your Light Orbs. Monster Hunter orbs for just your Heart orbs (so you can get that food gulp sound).

    I'd be interested into going to 3P and seeing what cool or obnoxious ideas people could come up with.

    submitted by /u/WetTheSystem
    [link] [comments]

    2k day box tour of a not whale box

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Hyperion Reviews: Gung Ho Collab & Deadly Sin Dragons and Key Heroes!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    We're happy to share two new articles with you today.

    We hope you enjoy the articles and we wish you the best of luck with your pulls and farming.

    --Hyperion Team (Our Discord!)

    submitted by /u/TeamHyperionPAD
    [link] [comments]

    [ FARMING ] TA3 with Rudra!!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    She's a bad girl - Nauti Shura 3, but much different (check comments for guide + floor guide!)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    8 years and a lost account later, and i finally hit rank 1000

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Button Veroah Team with 3 Greeds?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Is there a way to sort by evolution?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Maybe I'm missing it, but is there a way to sort the monster box so that monsters are grouped by their evolutions?

    submitted by /u/Bitchy_poltergeist
    [link] [comments]

    Kio subs to handle FUA?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    I just got back into Puzzle and Dragons recently. I think it might've been like 7 years since I played. But it's been almost a month now, and my Kio team is probably my strongest.

    Sometimes, the most annoying part is handling enemies that recuperate all their energy.

    Kio sometimes does too damage and I end up in a non stop loop.

    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MickeyPx81
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after a few years. Is there anyway to get my account reinstalled with only knowing my in-game username?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    I have been through 2 other phones since the one I played on. It's long gone so I know no other info than my name.

    EDIT: I found a receipt in my email for Magic Stones. Is there any info on there that might help me recover? Looks like the last time I played was around late 2015.

    submitted by /u/wildstarr
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my 85 stones. ^-^ Is this comp viable for Shura 3?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Sin Dragons and Key Heroes in 5 (6?) Minutes (Or Less)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Adding unmatchable status overwrites existing ones! Making cards like these slightly more useful :)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Hi! Please, can anyone tell me where I can get these two? Needed for Reincarnation. Thank you!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Halloween Madoo/Muzan for Gorkaos farming - Another option…

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Just throwing out another option for some people looking for another option to pair with Muzan for some Gorkaos farming. While looking myself for options, I couldn't find a lot of suggestions for teams I had, but I knew there had to be something in my box to make easy runs.

    Searched for VDP and dark to match up with a BF Mazun I have, and stumbled on Halloween Madoo. She works pretty well with her fairly high attack and damage reduction. I added MA Morrigu because of her VDPs and DK. I am using SR Orochi to stall Gorkaos. Before I started adding Gorkaos to the team to skill him up, I started with SR Pandora and DL Haku for orb generation. I haven't missed them with my two Gorkaos in their slots now and they are still base levels. I even tried it with Genie at first instead of Orochi and it worked too, because I have the Madoo delay also.

    The team isn't ideal, and I stall until the VDP requirement is gone on Gorkaos, but it works. Not lightning fast, but is pretty quick.

    I have basically just breezed through the stages, allow Gorkaos to get get to the Skill Cool down attack to get my skills back down. Pop Orochi, wait for his defensive items to disappear, then pop two consecutive VDP attacks to kill.

    I know it isn't anything elaborate and could be improved upon probably, but I thought I would add that you don't need a button team to make it work.

    Hope it helps. Just trying to find a way to contribute instead of only asking questions.

    submitted by /u/Smok3y88
    [link] [comments]

    Zoowee mama that was a close c10

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Anybody know when the next wave of huge amounts of tama give aways? Like the 1k from odin story?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    [LF] Gilgamesh with Shermie ID: 339,593,284

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    It would be ideal if it also had VDP latent but it's fine if it doesn't!

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    What should i be doing?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/K93WRCd

    I started playing two days ago and just have been completely clueless on how to progress. What should I be working towards? Im taking advantage of stamina refills for skills but should I be using the stamina for tamadras? Somewhat overwhelming for newbies 🥶

    submitted by /u/sadassa123
    [link] [comments]

    TA3 Team with level slot

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    TA3 Team with level slot

    Been using this for a couple days but I was slow to share it because I was wrestling with recording software so posting image instead.

    No awakening requirements from leveling card

    This setup basically just has a 7x burst or higher active for every battle (more for each SB the leveling card has) and five cards that reach double damage cap. With the PAD+ badge I get 19 seconds of movement time + whatever the leveling card has.

    Servant, Rider is the leader you enter with for the 7x6 then you swap into Anubis with the chibi assist (If leveling card has two or less sb, will need to use Rider skill to delay to charge Anubis assist to swap)

    Koyomi Araragi (6769) better option over Kali

    IIRC I clear in less than 6 minutes so an experienced player could go faster. Depending on dark orbs you can just count out your matched combos at 10 then let go and it'll defeat the earlier spawns without full leader multiplier

    submitted by /u/Felix-The-Ghost
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Trying to find a better team for Shura 1

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment