• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP] GungHo Collab returns with… Belial!

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP] GungHo Collab returns with… Belial!


    [JP] GungHo Collab returns with… Belial!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    99% of gilles hate this new trick (almost impossible to die with Miya)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Jujutsu Kaisen Collab Teasers - Day 5

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Cannot watch videos for capacity/stamina

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Is school kio just dead without captain marvel? This is the team I've been using trying to clear SR2 and it just feels like I have no damage.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Returning player with new account - need some help with team building!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I've played on-and-off for the past 6-7 years, so I decided to start fresh again. I already finished the Sonia story so I used my stones to pull on the SGF to get a decent start. I've heard amazing things about Nautilus but know that I don't have any of the right subs. I could use some help figuring out who to invest in right now, and which future Godfests to pull in. Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/a/rGQwOSP/

    submitted by /u/Lolztimus_Prime
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Ferule friends, 336,783,312

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Jujutsu Kaisen Collab Teasers - Day 4

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    [NA] LF Ferule friends! 336 851 438

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Hexazeon Drops?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    I've been grinding out Hexazeon on annihilation for months whenever it shows up, probably done it well over a hundred times, and I still have yet to get anything but the Augites to drop. Does anyone know what the drop rate for Hex specifically is?

    submitted by /u/ClockworkAstronomer
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Friends using Miya, preferably with NYLajoa equip. 321,991,387

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Just rolled Miya and I wanna try her out. I need some more friends, specially with NYLajoa equip to have tape resist, which in the only resist my team is lacking.

    submitted by /u/cesena96
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to the game questions

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Is Yugi still good? I left right after that collab. What has the power creep been like since I left?

    I also have a strong B. Veroh team that cleared through A5 and alt bipolar goddess.

    submitted by /u/DawdlingScientist
    [link] [comments]

    I’m kinda late to the party but is there a TA3 checklist? (The new normal dungeon)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Which cursed/sacred key(s) for good overall boxes?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    I'm definitely making a Key of Lust, but are there any others that are just worth keeping around for certain situations?

    Or is it better to just make all of them at some point

    submitted by /u/magusonline
    [link] [comments]

    SDKH Legend plus lazy full drop Veroah feat XSaline and Uriel.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    How are everyone's SDKH / SGF rolls going?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    If anyone is wondering why they haven't rolled Gileon, I now have five on my main (two rolled during this run, including the bundle). Still waiting to roll Ferule, Miya, or a dupe Envy. Only did a couple of SGF rolls, nothing of note there.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    [Discuss] - Upon performing a 'Super Level Limit Breakthough' could the monster access an extra latent power?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    edit: sorry I have confused the terms here, as alienangel2 says i refer to the unlocked 'super awakening' skills that you can use + points to change.

    For example, 6109 - Caring Master Dragon Caller Valeria. When doing a standard 'Level Limit Breakthrough' you get a choice of Cloud, VDP, Ribbon, Skill Boost or L-Unlock.

    When doing the 'Super Level Limit Breakthrough' should another latent slot open so the monster can have two of these latent boosts?

    submitted by /u/syuk
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played in a long time. Pulled Ferule, can you guys help build a team around her?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    They have been refreshing the godfest skillup each time it seems now. Free stone. Why not?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    LF Miya friends, I also run most meta leads (nautilus, mikage, seina, academy kio) Id is 312,458,486

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    [LF][NA] Evil Ryu friends. 379,070,298

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Just came back after a couple years. Willing to add anyone else as well, need more friends :).

    I run Diablos/Ina. Will run more leads in the future after a good godfest.

    submitted by /u/ionosean
    [link] [comments]

    Should I trade for Academy Valeria?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    I've got Selica, Alynna, SR Freyja, and Albrecht as possible subs for my Nautilus team.

    Skill boosts and poison resist+ are nice, but it seems too expensive considering my existing subs.

    Is there something that I'm missing to make the trade worthwhile?

    EDIT: Based on /u/noobcak's suggestion, I traded some of my mega 6* GFE into Academy cards, then traded them for Valeria. 20 6* GFE is a lot, but there's diminishing returns with having more than 4 Scheat…

    submitted by /u/d1r7y_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Lf miya friends, other leads shown 321503460

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment