• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons ASR1. 8 minutes. 45.7 seconds. Ferule’s still got it. (video in comment below)

    Puzzle & Dragons ASR1. 8 minutes. 45.7 seconds. Ferule’s still got it. (video in comment below)


    ASR1. 8 minutes. 45.7 seconds. Ferule’s still got it. (video in comment below)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    [Tip] The SDKH Mythical Dungeon is 1/2 Stam this Weekend!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    The 1/2 stam also applies to the other floors of the regular SDKH dungeon, but not the rush or 3P. Also, the 3P dungeon will have a 1.5x drop rate for the remainder of the event.

    Link: https://www.puzzleanddragons.us/single-post/additional-bonuses-for-deadly-sin-dragons-key-heroes

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    If they made sin dragon rainbow crystals tradeable at 1 or even 3 event medals a pop, it would be the fastest medals ive ever spent

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    TPA buff discussion 1.5x->1.7x

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    So tpa is getting buffed to 1.7x vs the old 1.5x and this has a ton of implications since tpa was kinda doodoo so GH made tpa monsters have like a lot of tpas in order to compensate but now they have tpas at a strong multiplier in 1c. For example, commonly, monsters have like 3 7c awakenings. 4 tpas now exceed that personal dmg (8.3521x) compared to the old one needing 6 tpas to do more and you only need 1c. I'm looking forwards for tpa viability or new leads/subs that prmote tpa play style but not necessarily taking over the meta. For comparison, 10 tpas now has about 202x personal vs 10 tpas before of measly 58x

    submitted by /u/e_zzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Why are people farming Gorfeis and Gorkaos?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    I see that they are both clerics with 5+ SB but it still doesn't make sense to me

    submitted by /u/aw__panda
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] How to Train Your Monsters Event 7/19-8/1 (28 MS, daily Py, other bonuses)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Do I rush ranks?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    The 9x exp is pretty nice for leveling up, but I dont know if i should just jump from 600 to 900 in 2 days. I know people say that of you're still at a relatively low level, you should abuse the stamina resets. But for me, I dont really play enough for all of that.

    submitted by /u/Milounicorn05
    [link] [comments]

    Which monster should I purchase with MP?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Title. I have a bunch of MP (900K+) and I was going to buy Red Myr/ Mille but I'm getting cold feet all the sudden because I'm afraid I might be making a bad choice. I know it depends on the other monsters I have in my box, but which monsters are the ones I should consider vs. the ones I should skip out on?

    submitted by /u/1scissiors1
    [link] [comments]

    Making a team

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    [LF][NA] Migake friends. Any inherit. 328170326

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    title. *Mikage

    submitted by /u/arkain123
    [link] [comments]

    Best Evo for Haohmaru?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    I'm trying to decide between Revo and Pixel for Haoh. People talk about him being the best light VDP card, but I usually bring Evo Kio for that purpose. Is Haoh that much better? Is it the addition of the 7c awakening that makes him so much better, or is it also his active? I'm mostly considering Pixel for the spinner active.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    SGF event medal trading is back. Do not trade unless you have AT LEAST 4 of the card you are trading

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Anybody else find it incredibly difficult to team build for Miya?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I'd like to think that recently my team building skills have improved quite a bit, but I just can't seem to find something for her that would run smoothly.

    I mean, my light box is by no means stacked to the max with all the possible options, but just trying to cover everything even assuming I can get upcoming cards such as gh zeus and pati is still proving difficult.

    Anybody happen to have a good shura 1 level team that they've found? Obviously shura 2/3 don't really seem easily doable with her.

    (Also I've taken a look at quite a few JP teams too, but most seem to include wolverine and/or captain marvel)

    I would include my box but nothings uploading to imgur right now, if anyone wants help lmk and I'll reply with it later. But even just general ideas or what you've been running could help a lot

    And if anyone wants to add me here's my ID: 399,852,404

    submitted by /u/UltimatePerry
    [link] [comments]

    LF Vergil w/cursed key equip to bf for sin dragons farming. 371,842,422

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    I have Seina and Naut up and a bunch of other meta leads as well.

    submitted by /u/Woke-Dreamer
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a team

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Can someone give me the "how to make a PaD team for dummies" low down? I'm fairly new and I have decent (I think) monsters but I want to have the best possible team.

    submitted by /u/Ian_ma30
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Vergil Gorkaos skill team

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Non-Vergil Gorkaos skill team

    Here's the team I've been using:

    https://preview.redd.it/0l427sk2spb71.png?width=1242&format=png&auto=webp&s=d67a7bee2927473df83314ac7a90541db669f1d1

    Thanks to /u/supervgb for pointing out that you can delay through Gorkaos's buffs.

    There's a good amount of flexibility here. I put Yugi [5782] in here because I needed an orb generator with dark row enhancement. I thought, incorrectly, that Awoken Bind Clear would be important. You could also use SR Pandora [6352], Chuan [4811], R Nepthys [6118], Phenom [5336], or even Shantotto [2775]. Eventually, when your Gorkaos are skilled enough, you can use them throughout the dungeon and swap out for a 4th Gorkaos. I recommend putting Wicked Key of Gluttony [6448] on your highest skilled Gorkaos: if that sub overcharges, the inherited skill is still useful (full board change to water and dark).

    With the combined shielding of Ina and Muzan, it's pretty hard get hurt.

    Floor 1: Use Muzan's skill to clear floor and reset cool down so it will be available on final floor.

    Floor 2: Use Yugi's (or other sub) skill and swipe. Want to make sure skill doesn't overcharge before final floor.

    Floor 3: Stall out any spinners, tape, or skill delays.

    Floor 4: Make a single dark row.

    Floor 5: Stall 3 turns, gathering a few dark orbs. When there's 3 turns remaining on Gorkaos's buffs, use delay. 1c until buffs disappear leaving you 3 turns. Make two dark rows twice. I use Yugi and the gathered orbs first, then, depending on how many dark orbs are on the board, some combination of a Gorkaos sub and Ina. As an emergency, you always have Muzan.

    Good luck!

    submitted by /u/d1r7y_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Damage cap latent

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    What cards would be a good candidate for this latent? Would it be good on aten? I currently use mine on Anubis for ta3. But who else would it be good on? Preferably not a card that is focused on VDP. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment