• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Decided to bite the bullet with my blue pys and make a Giyu/Sabito farming team. As soon as I entered the dungeon, I realized I dun goofed.

    Puzzle & Dragons Decided to bite the bullet with my blue pys and make a Giyu/Sabito farming team. As soon as I entered the dungeon, I realized I dun goofed.


    Decided to bite the bullet with my blue pys and make a Giyu/Sabito farming team. As soon as I entered the dungeon, I realized I dun goofed.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Free Dark Myr for PAD PASS Subscribers June 9th

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] All 90M Worldwide Celebration Buffs

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    They finally buffed Blandis! ( Pretty sweet low CD 6SB sub now )

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] New Gungho Series Coming - Fairies!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I love this sub. Saw this team and had to try it out. It was pretty painless!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    [Achievement] rank 1000 using my OG ranking farm strategy: ronia in starlight sanctuary.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Coincidental Triple Sabito (3P)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] 9 New Guerrilla Dungeons

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Akaza x Muzan Alt Shura 1

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Another Muzan TA2 team

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I made a short guide for fast TA2 farming with Muzan. You just need 1 chuan with a defense void active inherited and 2 low cd dark row changers, although Yozuru from Monogatari is mvp for her burst and devil killers.

    submitted by /u/ninjafruit816
    [link] [comments]

    Alt. Incarnate of Worlds - Turbo Tanjiro Farm, sub 11min

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    Slowly but surely tweaking the team.. I haven’t ran the dungeon enough so do I pop shiva now since Ganesha is on last att absorb or do I wait a turn?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I’m sorry, but can anybody else help but not giggle to themselves when they see this

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Which reroll to continue on

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I rolled a few accounts on Demon Slayer to try to get a nice little boosted start. Which account do you guys think came out the best? I am debating between 1 and 3, leaning towards 3 because of the Giyu/Sabito system but 1 has dupe Nezuko and Inosuke which I saw had some value in dupes. Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ZqwUoLX

    submitted by /u/ToasterFPS
    [link] [comments]

    My new AA4 team w/ floor breakdown. I’m no longer salty I don’t have GH Yomi!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    [Teambuilding] Seina Help

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Pulled a Seina today (yay!) and I'm not sure what the current subs for her are after Demon Slayer's release.

    https://imgur.com/a/ROyjgcH

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dec111819
    [link] [comments]

    Need new leader or new water ally for my team?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Info

    Hello, I'm seeking for advice since I have been playing PAD on and off since it release. Made some mistake deleting monsters in the past and big etcetera.

    Like many others, came back because of the collab. Well, really because of boredom and failed attempt at Crash Fever. I really like match 3 games, and this is by far the best in the long run.

    So, in the "info" is my team, box and what I can currently exchange from the collab thanks to a Kanao extra i got today.

    Madoo have been my main Leader since the event she was released. A Halloween one. She have been tremendous help and before this event, I was running a dark focus team. Something around her and what she can do. Now I tried to do the same.

    This team feels almost complete but not quite. It feels like somenthig is missing. After changing sub leaders and stuff, this is what I'm running. Till now I have been looking for a better Water unit to benefit from Tanjiro's leader S. But now I feel is time to look for help here and seek for advice.

    As you can see my box isn't that good and have the change to get another 8* from DS Collab.

    I feel my options here are:

    - exchange and make Tanjiro weapon to add it to him.

    - exhance for Muzan, make him leader on base form and move Maddo to the regular team.

    - Add Tomioka replacing the water monster I have right now.

    I still need to work on Muzan, Tanjiro and almost the rest of the team Assist monters/weapons, but don't know where to start looking for it.

    So... Well that's it.

    Thanks for your time and excuse me for the long post.

    PS: don't pay attention to Muzan's assit. Just.. Another shameful mistake.

    EDIT: BTW, i don't want a DS Collab Team. It just happen that i rolled on it and got all the good (and bad) ones so, they may be useful for a team but, if you guys think i have to cut someone out, just tell me because i dont mind. Just want the best team i can build with what i have now.

    EDIT2: Also, forgot to mention: thinking about do a Devolution on Muzan for the sake of better management.

    submitted by /u/AzalleaB
    [link] [comments]

    2nd Tanjiro worthwhile?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    After a ton of rolling and no luck, I pulled Tanjiro from the free 8* star machine. My question is directed at those who have a dupe and have been using it for a while now, is it worth trading for a second one? I'm looking at it more from the sub perspective then his equip even though it's solid. Appreciate the input.

    submitted by /u/House_Junkie
    [link] [comments]

    Limit Level Breakthrough 120

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    What monsters is everyone choosing to level up to 120? And why? Just curious

    submitted by /u/sweetandblue
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for seina with akaz equip for AS2. 369, 208, 309

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Clarification please! Apparantly defence void can carry over fights? Is this supposed to happen? Is it the only thing that can carry over? (Skill voids defence for 1 turn) (Ignore my team and bad matching)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    ASR1 Speed Runs with Kyojuro and Grandis Coop DC (Guide)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    After watching LMiru's video clearing ASR1 in a little over 10 minutes, I was inspired to give a go at it. I normally coop dungeons with two phones anyway, and so this looked like a way to mindlessly run the dungeon without paying too much attention. To avoid dying repeatedly to Lucifer, I decided to abuse an old trick I remember seeing of someone bypassing Lucifer's test all together using the skill bind resist badge, but instead this time just stall out the bind while being immune altogether. For the rest of the dungeon, there are still too many annoying gimmicks that will result in immediate death but I outline how to avoid most of those situations in my guide.

    I've cleared the dungeon about 30 times now using the build or slight variations of it. Overall, it is mostly brain dead to run but you still need to pay attention on some key floors, particularly going into Floors 13 and 20. My runs ranged from 10.5 to 13 minutes depending on the spawns and this will likely be the only way I clear the dungeon until a more optimized and brain dead team is available.

    Some Sample Runs (at 2x speed)

    submitted by /u/ImpossibleDaikons
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a solo Seina build that trolls Luci?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I'm bored so thought id try and copy a template if there is one. Mainly because i hate that floor, despite doing it hundreds of times.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment