• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [GUIDE] An attempt at helping you learn color crosses !

    Puzzle & Dragons [GUIDE] An attempt at helping you learn color crosses !


    [GUIDE] An attempt at helping you learn color crosses !

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    RIGHT HERE

    Yeeeep.

    I didn't plan on doing this first but I had trouble finding a guide that I found good and complete enough to my liking (I might or might not be super bad at looking for stuff on the internet but oh well it's too late anyways) so I ended up making one. This is for the few people who don't puke at the sight of crosses and would like to try this playstyle. No need to hide, I know you guys exist e_ê

    Jokes aside, I know very well that a lot of players cannot care in the least about color crosses (if you knew how much I care about other playstyles :D), and that's fine. But if you have ever wanted to try playing that, you might have experienced trouble making this playstyle work because matching crosses is weird. This guide is an attempt at making matching crosses less weird. It won't replace practicing, but hopefully it'll help you practice more efficiently so that your journey through learning cross is less frustrating and more fun.

    And yes, before you ask, I made this in anticipation of Karin Kanzuki receiving her x2 all stat buff when Street Fighter Collab hits NA again (very soon I hope). That way you'll be ready to re-ignite the Karin Kanzuki hype again, like good old times.

    If you think I made no mention of important stuff, or disagree with something, feel free to engage in the discussion. I'm willing to add or fix stuff if it's not good enough (although I'm exhausted and burned out now from this guide and Karin's guide (which will absolutely be ready (no dungeon guides) in time for the #KarinKanzukiHype) so that'll have to wait a few days), just let me know and I'll think about it !

    That is all ! Take care

    submitted by /u/Yamakyu
    [link] [comments]

    I just rerolled a super awakening 32 times to get the one i want

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    fuck you sr shiva i just wanted your skill boosts 😠

    submitted by /u/nivlax
    [link] [comments]

    Remu and her new friend will definitely be shura 2 capable

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Ever 100% know you’ve failed a dungeon by poor team building, but foolishly persist anyways?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] 90M Worldwide Celebration Buffs - Day 2 - Ra

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I find the lack of Rengoku propaganda, disturbing. First Alt. Shura clear!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Obligatory “what was that data download” post

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Brahma farming w/ remu rengoku

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Irene Descended soon

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    MY QUEEN, YOU'VE RETURNED?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Finally rolled my white whale last night, Seina, and with the help of everyone’s posts. I was finally able to beat this level!!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Just got rank 250 free 1 million monster points. What character/s from the exchange should i get if any?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Feels so good knowing you got the final boss in the bag like this. Thanks Birapad for the team!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Kinda fun ashura1 team (was slow cus its 3 am lol)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Worth.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Im enjoying this setup

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    AA4 replacement for Kamen Rider Saber w/ Tanjiro?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Any other leaders that can replace Kamen Rider Saber for FUA for Tanjiro? Tried Ilimna and couldn't get it to work showing saber so must be doing something wrong.

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I trade for Tanjiro/Should I get Tanjiro?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Petition to add Sort by Cup Size to Monster Box

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    The data download was for the new Evos for Kush, Yamato and Gilgamesh. Some small buffs as well

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Summoned another Tanjiro from the stones I got (first clear)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I have...so much stuff in PAD..and I NEVER play.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    I have a pretty insane amount of stuff on my account and I never play. I wish I could do something with it but Rule 1 is pretty clear. Is there any safe/legal way to part with this thing or does it die with me?

    (Mods I apologize if this breaks rule 1, I'm just looking for advice for a safe/legal option and not offering anything to anyone)

    Edit: Box

    submitted by /u/ar_kain
    [link] [comments]

    My first clear! everyone has full skill delay latents.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Seina with Fagan Rai assist for alt Shura 2. 313,556,393

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Finally got my Shura 1 team together..

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment