• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] Weekly Reminders (05/23 - 05/29)

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] Weekly Reminders (05/23 - 05/29)


    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (05/23 - 05/29)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/846065523996229632

    Ending today:

    📷 0-Stamina Tamadra Infestation ends in 3ish hours from the time of this post! Make sure you've taken advantage of this to restock your Tamadras.

    📷 May Flowers Challenge ends today! Make sure you've cleared all floors for the free + points and other rewards.

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Make sure to clear it for the fatty Tama and rank exp.

    Ending midweek:

    📷 Demon Slayer Collab!

    - Make sure to clear the dungeon, Fixed Team, and S-rank.

    - Remember to farm tokens for the Warding Mask - this equip is worth it! Trading ends Friday.

    - Thursday is your last chance to roll your Tanjiros, Nezukos, Muzans and Sabitos.

    📷 Training Dungeon ends Thursday - make sure to clear it for the stone!

    Special reminders:

    📷 Mystics & Spectres Event ends next week! Make sure you farm enough fireballs this week because these are REQUIRED to evolve Mystics cards and you CANNOT TRADE FOR THE BIG RAINBOW FIREBALLS YOU NEED FOR EQUIPS!! You have to farm and exchange these. Don't neglect this in the coming week.

    - You will need:

    - Small color fireball + small rainbow fireball for evolutions

    - Big rainbow fireballs for equips

    📷 Please also don't forget monthly quests and Exploration Dungeon Gathering of Talents 2, which ends just after next weekend! You WILL NEED both Qilin and Scheherazade Dragons to evolve ex-GFE to their loaded equip forms.

    📷 Brahma Dragon invades in A6/AA4 end next weekend too - remember to farm these for Indian 1 equips (*also some of the new ex-GFE equips)!

    📷 *Story Mode special rewards expire in a few weeks. If you want the extra rewards for completing the final chapter, or to buy base Leilan in the MP shop, don't forget!

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Mystics & Spectres Mythical: Ryuunsai 3-minute Farm, Two Skill Slots

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    [RNG] Elite Number of Tamadras

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    That feeling when your team goes from Great to Super Elite

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    My incorrect giyu/sabito team. Who’s laughing now :,)?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Probably the most fun team I’ve used yet for alt shura

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Do Dungeon boosts affect the Tamadra dungeon?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    I just wanna know if I should stack as many dungeon boost awakenings before farming Tamadras?

    submitted by /u/Dadoxiii
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hit rank 500 after 5 years of playing on JP.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    24 hours of Free Tamadra farming starts now

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Scheherazade Dragon Help

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    I've encountered it twice with VPonno/Araragi. I one shot it to 50%, it puts up a 90% shield, 10x attack, and proceeds to murder me next turn. Is there a trick, or you just have to be able to one shot it after supper resolve (or tank 380k)?

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Now that 0 stam tama is over, how many did you end up with and how long do you think that'll last you?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Restarting after 4 years off ��

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    No clue where to start again lol - got 8* Tanjiro off the bat so I don't think I need to rush a new lead anytime soon, as well as a great witch coin and 200 stones. Worth spending stones on any current machines or should I save? And what is the best use of the witch coin? So much to relearn but thankfully i can still hit 6+ combos each turn à­§(^ 〰 ^)à­¨ Thanks in advance for any advice!

    submitted by /u/iButtdwarf
    [link] [comments]

    Spent 20+ stone refreshes trying to pass Lucifer's 3rd challenge... Have the pass badge, try "blobs", nothing works...

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Coming back after time away

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Hey all! I'm looking for some guidance now that I'm back in the game. Is their a tier list currently? Any good websites everyone is using?

    I see ilmina.com is still alive!

    How do I get qilin dragon's gem?

    I was lucky and got Nadeko the day I reinstalled. I have a top tier green team (i think?) and that's about it.

    Tanjiro sub recommendations?

    submitted by /u/pokemonprofessor121
    [link] [comments]

    Troubleshooting Android performance issues

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    I've been having terrible performance issues in PAD for the past few months on android. I'm on Samsung S10+. The problems are caused by a combination of PAD being terrible optimized for Android, and interference from Samsung built-in bloat programs like Game Launcher and Game Booster. I'm getting as much as 1-2 seconds lag per floor from attack animations. Has anyone had success with improving performance on Samsung devices?

    I've had some success with the following:

    • Turning off SFX completely eliminates the problem, but I'd rather play with sounds if possible
    • Turning off "auto manage performance" in Game Booster eliminated the problem in 19.1 even with SFX on, but this no longer works as of 19.1.1. As far as I know, it's not possible to completely remove Game Booster without rooting my device
    • I've heard some people have had success with turning off PAD in Game Launcher. I've never used it personally, so it's not causing my issues.

    Options that did not help the issue at all include Data Installation, Simple Background, Visual effects off, New Effects off, BGM off.

    submitted by /u/sohvan
    [link] [comments]

    I don't play too much, but what do you guys think of my "for everything" team...

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Qilin Dragon question

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I'm just curious before I make them all gems, is the actual monster useable on teams?

    submitted by /u/PAD_Rowken
    [link] [comments]

    Four Guardians Boss Tip

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    I know he's not that hard, but I'll admit I was struggling with the boss of the latest story dungeon because I kept getting heal orb trolled when he hit super resolve and I was stalling out his shield. Then I discovered if you can get him close enough to 50%, you can pop Sakuya to gravity him down to super resolve without triggering the shield or clouds. Then pop one of your other actives for a good board and kill him in one shot. Hope this helps someone.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    NoREM 0-stam tama button team

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Pad Pass free trial - When is the best/recommended time to use?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I know that in the past I have seen people post about using the free trial pad pass during certain events and whatnot, I have never used mine and was looking at it today going "Oh, should I do this now?" But I'm not 100% sure how it works and I want to make sure that I get the best bang for my buck (It's the trial, but you know what I mean lol). I remember people saying a while back to use it as a means to get another medal for one of the witches I believe? I'm sure this has expired, but that's just an example. I also don't follow JP very closely, but I do get news from you all here as to future events (marvel collab, etc) that are going on there that we may get in NA in the future, so I do always try to plan around what you guys post about and say here. So, if there is currently a nice pad pass thing going on over in JP that might come here in a few months, I'd love to know about that, etc.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/DrPuzzle
    [link] [comments]

    How many Tamadras before I go to sleep?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Please help it's distracting me from finishing Castlevania season 4.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Broligee
    [link] [comments]

    [achievement] Zenitsu can clear AltShura

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Tanjiro team Ruler of Hell clear! First time clear took about 20 runs

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    If you have an alt acct and want to farm Tamas for both at the same time...0 stam Tamas are available in 2p

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Should I trade for tanjiro as a sub and what should I trade?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment