• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Decided to get the $0.99 new year's egg machine bundle.. there goes my luck for the rest of the year lol

    Puzzle & Dragons Decided to get the $0.99 new year's egg machine bundle.. there goes my luck for the rest of the year lol


    Decided to get the $0.99 new year's egg machine bundle.. there goes my luck for the rest of the year lol

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:01 AM PST

    Valentine’s date with best girl!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Who needs damage absorb void when you have 5 million FUA

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Fastest Arena 1 Clear?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:34 AM PST

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (02/14 - 02/20)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/810530630043435019

    Ending today:

    📷 Ranking Dungeon ends today! make sure you at least cleared it for the stone, and if you planned to crown make sure your score is safe!

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Make sure you've cleared for the free stone, rank exp and fatty Tama!

    📷 General S-ranks! Scarlet Sky's Dimension Dragon, Red Bowl Dragon and Fire Guardian Dragon all end today.

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Woo! First time clear! I'm feeling pretty good rn ��

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:02 PM PST

    [Achievement] I don't actually play as much, log in get stones maybe run a dungeon or two collect free pulls. 2000 days cumulative logins.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:57 AM PST

    Seina made it easy even with Qilin invade!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:38 AM PST

    What's the "best" character to get with the Spring Forward Medal? PAD Appreciation Medal?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Hello, I've had a spring forward medal for a while now, and I've been debating which character to get with it. And then, there was that event last year? where you could choose which of the medals you wanted. I made the mistake of choosing the appreciation one, cause I initially wasn't playing when that was introduced, and wanted to get Ciel or Athena. I only later realized that Fagan-Rai, is way better and would help me out more! I was so pissed at myself that I wasted that opportunity to get the medal for that one. Lol I was wondering which of the 3 available is the "best" one to get? I don't have a preference for attribute, but my least active/usable is water.

    I was leaning more towards Jiraiya, but Yuri also peaked my interests. I'm not sure if Grandis is good either, but I do have an active fire team, so I could add to that if it's worth it. I haven't really looked into it, which is better for a lead or sub, but I just wanted to hear people's opinions about this. Since there's been recent "hot" monsters that people have wanted/suggested for a niche or coveted skill, it's made me want to trade in the medals. I want any of the skills if they're useful, or could help me progress towards end game or clear a difficult stage. If none of them are really good, I could just save them for fodder I guess.

    With the appreciation medal, I initially wanted Athena-non or Valkyrie-ciel. More leaning towards Athena, cause I just wanted to collect all of the different variations at one point. Lol I thought that was so cool, but im over that now. Also don't know if Zeus-giga is "good" or not. I don't think I really have a need for any of these, but then again, I'm not a pro and I wish I could see which I could benefit the most from.

    Thank you 😁

    submitted by /u/mattchu1988
    [link] [comments]

    Assist help

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:37 PM PST

    Yay! First A6 Clear!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:23 AM PST

    New Year Kadomatsu TAMADRA

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Not only good for Lucifer , but gives you some extra turns knocking down Scheherazade Dragon if problems arise. I just stick it on Pixel Balboa on my Blades/Norza team in coop.

    submitted by /u/Chukklealot
    [link] [comments]

    Demon slayer speculations?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Hey guys I know we have NY right now and Thursday it looks like Valentines, do you think it's possible that next weekend demon slayer (if we're still thinking we could get it) could be overlapping valentines for our next collab?

    submitted by /u/Heacolarr
    [link] [comments]

    Team building help for a casual player

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Team Building Help

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I'm a returning casual player from around 2 years ago and I'm completely lost with what's meta now. Here is my Box. Could you guys give me advice on who to use as a leader and what units to build around them?

    Any and all help is appreciated, thank you!!

    submitted by /u/Papayas808
    [link] [comments]

    It’s possible to crown this stupid dungeon without NSF badge

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Back from a long hiatus

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:08 PM PST

    I recently woke up from my PaD cryochamber and decided to see what the game is like nowadays.

    I went on a long break since... years back really (at least 2-3years long, if not longer).

    I decided to try one of the 'new' dungeon (one that I haven't cleared/seen before) and uh... did they steroid buff the dungeon lately?

    I distinctly remember having a problem where the devs were pumping out hyper powercreeped units and the game got stale because of lack of challenge (which was the reason why I went on the break)

    But the dungeon touched me inappropriately, not once, but three whole times before I realized that my team is somehow not doing enough damage (it was Normal-Extreme challenge arena; tried with d.meta and d.ideal)

    Can people help me get back into the game? What are some good team setups or leaders? Any major changes I should know about?

    submitted by /u/RDofFF
    [link] [comments]

    Aljae team sub recommendations?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Alt Shura 1 Ryumei Team

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:27 PM PST

    Shout-out to me forgetting to give Shiva an assist on my first clear. Also nice turn count.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:34 PM PST

    Are any of these worth trading for Lajoa?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:53 PM PST

    Wow shit 2,500 new 9star monster

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:03 AM PST

    So I have ran TA2 at least a couple hundred times and I still have a "?" box when I pick the dungeon. Is there a secret invade with a really low rate??? All the final floor bosses and latents are labeled.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment