• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons This song is called "I am so sad. I am so very very sad."

    Puzzle & Dragons This song is called "I am so sad. I am so very very sad."


    This song is called "I am so sad. I am so very very sad."

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:56 AM PST

    15 min Shura 2 (Mikage)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:55 AM PST

    Seina Devil Title Challenge/Shura 2 with somewhat common cards (video in comments)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    [News][JPN]DBDC returns with no new card or evo

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:10 AM PST

    I’ve never been so lucky before, was starting to think it was just gonna be all GFE

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Tsubotki U&I #12 - when this post is 3 hours old, we will be starting our first Tsubotki coding stream!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to the first ^id3 changelog, PLUS an exciting announcement!!

    Exciting announcement first: At 4pm Pacific Time, we are going to stream a Tsubaki coding stream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay what could possibly be more fun than watching max code Tsubaki Bot while I (River) constantly interrupt him in voicechat with fake questions to make the stream more interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Even if this doesn't sound like the most fun thing ever, you should still watch anyway because we will be extremely sad and lonely if we don't have viewers so please come watch us!!!!!! The stream link is https://www.twitch.tv/tsubakibotpad yay!!!


    Okay so now that you are all convinced to 100% definitely watch the Tsubaki stream here are the ^id3 updates!!!

    • We made a list of modifiers that you can now refer to! Yay documentation!
    • We improved prioritization from "match the thing with the lowest base id" to "regular > special event > seasonal > gh collab > collabs in both NA & JP > JP-only collabs" and then "rem > farmable" and then "lowest base id" so for example this fixes "Fenrir" which was previously matching the farmable Fenrir knight, now matches the GFE, and "Gilgamesh," which was previously matching FF farmable Gilgamesh, now matches pantheon Gilgamesh. Also "Kisaragi" was previously matching some random JP-only card, now matches to Knight Kisaragi.
    • We're calling everything "modifiers" now instead of "prefixes" because....
    • You can now search e.g. ^id yuna equip with "equip" at the end of the query! This ONLY works for equip, all of the other modifiers still need to be at the start.
    • ^id 4974 now returns Zeo Megazord Saber! If you want the JP collab version, you can do ^id jp 4974, for Voltron/Power Rangers. This should help out a lot when you're looking at builds with Power Rangers equips.
    • We waaaaay decreased the ability to fuzzy match on modifiers. (Before, indigo was matching indiangod)

    Planned work

    • We need to deprioritize all of the "fluff" words like "Indigo Ocean Water Dragon Caller" - the word "indigo" there obviously doesn't matter. Similar deal "Lucid Draconic Songstress on Vocals, Fashil" - the "Lucid" is matching "Luci" and conflicting queries for Archdemon / Archangel Lucifer.
    • We're going to change our fuzzy matching algorithm - currently, tusbaik and vajrayska don't resolve and we think they should.
    • We still need to make "disambiguation screens" for when there's truly ambiguous queries like kali or sonia etc. This one's a long way away though, it has a ton of prerequisites before it's done.

    Links to stuff!

    submitted by /u/TsubakiBot
    [link] [comments]

    So yeah, Albrect - what’s the best use for this thing? The board is nice, but that sub pool isn’t great.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    Put 500 saved stones into PCGF

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Since I'd taken a 2 year break and just came back in October, I had very few of the current GFEs - my only witch of any variety was Reeche, if that tells you something about the state of my box. Consequently, I was intending to go pretty hard in this and try to pick some up.

    Part of my decision was being frustrated about Mystics & Specters, which did not go well. I was going to put in 200 to PCGF, but I was picking up a lot of stuff I didn't have, so I kept going. I'm posting because I feel it's a pretty decent sample size and maybe can help some other people make choices.

    My take on this one after rolling is that if you're like me and have very little of what's in it, it's absolutely fantastic. My box was full of holes and I filled in a lot of them. However, if you've got a really developed box and just need one or two specific cards, it's probably not worth going too hard on, because rates for any one thing are low - worse than Seina, even, so that's something to keep in mind.

    Good luck to everyone out there rolling - I hope you all get what you're looking for!

    Complete Results

    submitted by /u/illirica
    [link] [comments]

    Alt acct ID: 302,342,484 If you need a NY Ganesha for P&D Pass Coin Dungeon. Always kept in slot 1

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Differences in JP/NA/KR PCGF lineups! GL if you're rolling~

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Seina was designed for this dungeon. Who needs demon slayer when she can already clear it.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Went 0/13 for GFE at first, but at least I got 3/19 in the end

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Vaccine Dragon

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    This dungeon can drop dead and rot

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:58 AM PST

    27 min Devil title

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:25 AM PST

    Hey guys, this is my current team. I’m having. Hard time building a better team. Any help or suggestion is appreciated! Thanks!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Seina can kiss my ***

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Looking for D.Loki friends and best friend with Shinji&Kaworu equip and VDP latent! 313,798,271

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Add me please! 313,798,271!

    submitted by /u/Jasonpun510
    [link] [comments]

    Current ways to get No. 6177 Qilin Dragon?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:14 AM PST

    I'm realizing how many fun equips I could have if I had a gem or two from Qilin. Is there a current dungeon to get it to spawn?

    submitted by /u/gelatinousbork
    [link] [comments]

    LF Machine Star left and right leg. Need to evolve my LMenoa please 327, 853, 483

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Some of the best luck I've had at a goddess before!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Is Shura 2 with Goldfish possible?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    [NA] Official PCGF Announcement plus Lineup

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:09 PM PST

    Are there any websites you can use to track your box?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:25 AM PST

    Replacement check - who has a skill like Valentine's Carat?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:10 AM PST

    I'm trying to build this team:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N38me-o5lOg&t=29s

    ...which uses an assist on Aten that I don't have. I can't think of who has that kind of "gain ATK equal to the number of X skills you have" and my searches are starting to come up with Persistent Arterial Disease.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/14FunctionImp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment