• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Seriously nobody plays multiplayer anymore

    Puzzle & Dragons Seriously nobody plays multiplayer anymore


    Seriously nobody plays multiplayer anymore

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    I did it! First time, my hands are shaking I'm so happy

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:12 AM PST

    [Dungeon] When you're too lazy to figure out how to do c9 properly v2.0

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    DMeta still got it... sorta

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    A non-Chris Mikage team for the challenge (80% sbr only)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    Preferred Ney Assist Evo?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    I've just recently pulled No. 3756 Ney and was curious if there was an overall preferred assist evo for her, or is it entirely based on what dungeon and box development you have going on?

    submitted by /u/gelatinousbork
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] Bonanza of Puzzles Event 1/18-2/7 (at least 24 MS, some 0Stam Normal & Techs, Ice Palace of Latent Power for SDR farming)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:39 PM PST

    [TEAM] Ice Palace of Latent Power Farming

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Post away your farming teams so people can go wild on SDR farming!! (Yes I'm fed up with spectre farming, I have enough for 3 reruns)

    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Are nidhogg button teams worth farming for?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:37 AM PST

    The nidhogg dungeon is out, was wondering if it's worth pursuing if I already have zeus dios? Farming him seems like it will be a pain so wondering if it's worth it.

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    Another cheese team for the Devil challenge

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:32 AM PST

    [HELP] [NEW PLAYER] Trying to make some Teams

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Hi, I just started playing PAD because of my boyfriend and I'm trying to make a good real for me, but i haven't got the hang of it yet.

    I've cleared all of the normal dungeons and am halfway through the technicals.

    This is my box: https://imgur.com/gallery/RllU181?s=wa

    I want a team that can clear the first Arenas, and maybe something for me to build that will be able to do some Endgame content.

    Can you help me? Thanks anyway :)

    submitted by /u/anacyano
    [link] [comments]

    My current Albrecht team, full resist and and transform turn 1.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:28 AM PST

    Is Akine better in her evo or equip form nowadays?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Both main and alt rolled Akine in this SGF (also my main's only GFE in this machine so far). My main's rainbow leads are Shinji Hirako, mega Raijin, and Lightning, while my alt's rainbow leads are Dyer, VIdeal, and mega Fujin. Is Akine best used as a lead, sub, or equip currently?

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Teams that have cleared Shura2 that aren't mystic/euchs/amlynea leads

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    I'd love to see some different teams that have been clearing Shura2/getting the Devil title. It seems pretty free if you have Seina, but I'd love to see those non-mystic/euchs/amlynea leads.

    What other teams have you cleared or seen it cleared with?

    submitted by /u/SuperMandrew7
    [link] [comments]

    [Dungeon] Another generic Seina Shura 2 clear (sans Xmas Grem)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Devil Title Challenge cheese clear with Euchs and Xmas Grida

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    LF Euchs with avatama equip FC: 321031460

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    Ive been trying to clear with a gileon team with no luck :( so I must resort to this

    submitted by /u/Mopepo
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing on New Year’s Day and spent my MS on PCGF... not sure where to start for team builds or knowing which cards are best?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    What is Albrecht’s best latent awakening?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Ryumei conquers AA2

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    [Brag] Carried by Seina to the Devil title in only 53 minutes!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    [LF] Euchs friends with Egg of Gluttony equip. ID: 327, 490, 350

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:36 PM PST

    Even if you could have Euchs up for just the day, I would appreciate it so I can grab the Devil title.

    Other leads I have up usually: Euchs, Dante, Veroah, Aljae, Amlynea, NY Reeche.

    submitted by /u/x_coded
    [link] [comments]

    Shura 2--Request for Help (Floor Specific Questions)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Hi everyone! Was hoping I could consult the hive mind on some issues I'm having regarding Shura 2 (like everyone else posting haha).

    I'm using a Seina team, pictured here. The team itself feels incredibly solid and I'm able to breeze through the first 9 floors as long as I don't flub shield proc. I think my issue is mainly active management.

    My specific questions are:

    1. Should I be stalling on the Ogre floor? I use Laksmi's shield and as long as I heal to full each turn, the red orge doesn't kill me. However, I usually accidently kill all three orges on the second turn between healing, Seina shield proc, and skyfall. How do I control damage reliably?

    2. If I encounter Sun Quan, should I use Lakshmi's shield again? Usually on turn 1 I pop Grandis and then VDP+combo, but this only brings him down by 1/3 and then he obliterates me. I think I could possibly live through it if I use her shield active, but I'm not sure if I should be saving it for Giles?

    3. Any tips for later encounters? I'm scared about damage absorb and I'm not sure if I should be avoiding using Grandis so I can charge up the damage absorb equip skill.

    4. Should I try to fit a fire row equip on my team? The only one I think I could swap would be Demon Blood Talisman, but I feel like I need tape resist.

    Thank you!

    Also, shout out to u/KTO-potato for the team template!

    Edit: You guys!!!! I did it!!!! Thank you SOOOO much for your help! I'm so happy!

    submitted by /u/myneighborpikachu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Amlynea with Heratama equip for Shura 2 cheese.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    ID: 339212382

    Will BF if you keep it in slot 1 for the weekend!

    submitted by /u/Juma9182
    [link] [comments]

    Shura2 - amlynea cheese (36 min)!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment