• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Joined the 2K days this morning. Crazy how much I still love this game. Thanks to everyone who has helped along the way. AMA as was tradition.

    Puzzle & Dragons Joined the 2K days this morning. Crazy how much I still love this game. Thanks to everyone who has helped along the way. AMA as was tradition.


    Joined the 2K days this morning. Crazy how much I still love this game. Thanks to everyone who has helped along the way. AMA as was tradition.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:32 AM PST

    [ Guide ] Aljae & Menoa VS Alt. Shura!! - Experimenting with the Pixel Trio and the new cards for the community

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    GungHo updated February's free SGF rolls to include Albrecht, SRevo Neptune, and SRevo Uriel

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Shura 2 Gilles HP lines that extend to notable locations on subs

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:43 PM PST

    Which Kamen Rider farmables are you grabbing?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:02 PM PST

    The bike and Kamen Rider ZI-O seem pretty useful to me, but Masked Rider Stronger seems somewhat lackluster. Might farm a couple super snowglobes as well if it's a good deal. What are everyone's thoughts on these farmables and the Ouja/Shadow Moon invades?

    submitted by /u/toodles9
    [link] [comments]

    Does this mean if he unassists, the latent will poof?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (01/31 - 02/06)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/805413866842226738

    Ending today:

    📷 January Monthly Quests end today! Make sure you've done these for the free rewards! (That C9 is a doozy)

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Remember to grab your free rank exp, stone and fatty Tama!

    📷 The 50x Experience of a Lifetime also ends today!

    📷 PAD Appreciation LS Challenge - Combo Edition ends today! Make sure you've cleared these for the free stone and + points!

    📷 General S-ranks! Light Guardian Dragon and Light & Earth Metallic Star Dragons end today.

    📷 4x Rank EXP in Arenas 1-5 end today.

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Swipe Team Recommendation

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    I've been playing for over 1500 days and never built a swipe team. I'm curious which would be the best to build (solo play).

    I was thinking Nidhogg but was curious if there were better options? I'm not looking for a specific clear, I'm looking for a recommendation on what team I should create now that there are no big events (meaning I have Stamina to burn).

    submitted by /u/_Nemurre_
    [link] [comments]

    LF: Santamadra friends to pair with my Ryumei (386 024 418)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Looking for Gendo friend to clear C9 with. 371340419. Thanks.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:09 AM PST

    Who is/are your waifu/husbando(SERIOUS)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    My top 4 are:

    1-MA Rodin (have you seen that NECK)

    2-MA Aten (thick boy)

    3-Zela Hat (no need to explain why)

    4-Cyclon Bike from Kamen Rider (he fast)

    submitted by /u/Biku-Richie
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played in a while but I know this lead is good. Can someone help me build a team for this card?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:30 AM PST

    lucifer spawned me a poison square on 7x6

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:49 AM PST

    Just cleared c9 with gendo team. Shout out to the player who put up gendo for me

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Help with AA4

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    Hi all, I've been trying to clear Aa4 since weeks now and I'm getting so frustrated. Every time I think I have a decent team I hit another obstacle. Someone pointed out I need a rcv buff, damage buff, auto fua for Aten (or damage break but auto fua seems easiest), unmatchable orb clear and a fujin active.

    So... Here is my box, please a need a guru who can tell me how to clear this dreadful dungeon finnaly 😭 Box

    Thanks, Piper

    submitted by /u/ASSKISSER44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment