• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Just finished a 13hr shift at the hospital and opened my God fest pulls. I GOT MY WHITE WHALE!!!! Today is a good day XD

    Puzzle & Dragons Just finished a 13hr shift at the hospital and opened my God fest pulls. I GOT MY WHITE WHALE!!!! Today is a good day XD


    Just finished a 13hr shift at the hospital and opened my God fest pulls. I GOT MY WHITE WHALE!!!! Today is a good day XD

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Some alts have all the luck

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:18 AM PST

    I do have to say, except over getting free gfe cards, my fav part of these gfe give aways, is seeing animations I would never have other wise.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:26 AM PST

    [Discuss] Simple QOL I don't understand why the game doesn't have.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Why on earth does GH allow trading for units, but only allow trades of the lower evolutions? (Or alternately, not have some sort of indication at least of your box having other evos of tradeable monsters?

    It especially blows my mind they haven't thought to implement something for this given all the free chain rolls of SGF we've been getting – people are loaded with trade fodder in Mega form, and unless you're on top of your box you might have no idea.

    For example: Say I want to trade for Kamen Rider Saber with my main. According to the actual trade screen, I have three 6-star Kamen cards, and just three GFE eligible for trade – two Macha and a DMeta.

    But if I actually look at my cards, I also have:

    • Three additional Mega DMeta
    • Four Mega Typhon
    • Two Mega Ryune
    • Two Mega Sylvie
    • Two Mega Ilm
    • Three Mega Baldin
    • Four Mega Fujin
    • Two Mega Raijin

    TWENTY-TWO other GFE that could be traded if I wanted, but without taking the time to check myself, I could be unaware. I've played the majority of the game's lifetime by now, am at 2700 boxspace on both my main and alt - I'm not going to remember everything I have, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

    Dear Gungho, please either input some way to indicate tradeable monsters you have that are currently in inelegible evos and need to be devolved – or more simply just let players trade all evos of GFEs if they want to.

    submitted by /u/thisisnottravis
    [link] [comments]

    Shaaaaaark

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:48 PM PST

    [Achievement]Team complete

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    [Misc] I pulled Raijin in the free Godfest pulls but I can’t find any guides on how to build a team for her

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Hi, so basically everything is in the title. I'm trying to build a team to beat the Shura realm content. Any help?

    Thank you guys so much!

    submitted by /u/PM_TITS_4_PENS
    [link] [comments]

    After 4 long ass years of wanting this beautiful bastard. Welcome Sherias Roots.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Orage x Halloween Weld Ice Palace of Latent Power Farm Team

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    [Discussion] I really love the direction where PAD PASS is going

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:23 AM PST

    I was initially worried on how much of an unfair advantage that the pass could've taken but am very happy to see it serving its purpose which is to simply reward as an extra rather than the FOMO of not buying it with generous giveaways like the free four tokens for 6* GFE and also the free witch of your choice and having the PAD PASS doubles those already generous rewards. I am very glad that it does exactly what I was hoping it would do which is to not gatekeep but to provide a bonus in the true sense of its word. I don't feel obligated to buy it but just want it because of the sweet rewards. Props to GH for that

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Fast SDR swipe team. (<1:30) clear vids in comments

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:47 AM PST

    2 ping sdr farm

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Over a year wanting a Yog. Pull 2 from 3 bonus God Fest pulls.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:21 AM PST

    Farming Multiplayer Kamen Rider with Spider-Lady

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Demon Slayer coming soon to KR...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:54 PM PST

    But dont get your hopes up just yet. It could be a mickey & friends scenario all over again.

    submitted by /u/longo-ranch
    [link] [comments]

    How did everyone do on their 10 free SFG rolls this morning?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:34 PM PST

    X10 free SGF rolls today

    I think today was the most times I've ever kept the machine going with 5 total times and 31 total cards. I pulled 11 SGF total out of this one, all dupes but fodder none the less.

    submitted by /u/House_Junkie
    [link] [comments]

    Are any of these worth the magic stones

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    [Video] Ice Palace of Latent Power SDR Farming - Kamen Rider Zero-One Farming Team

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:56 AM PST

    One Monster to Rule Them All

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:29 PM PST

    If you had to pick just one monster to populate a whole team, which monster would you choose?

    Genuinely curious as these gfe pulls have given me a full Vritra team and I wonder if that is even worth keeping...?

    submitted by /u/logosamorbos
    [link] [comments]

    Rewatched Yu Yu Hakusho, hope that Yusuke gets a transform buff if we ever see the collab again.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Fujimi Buffs from YamaP Random Rolls

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Aljae transformation damage reduction lasting an extra turn?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Been a while since I've used Aljae, so unsure if this is even a bug/has been known for a while, but the damage reduction tied to their transformation seems to last an additional turn, was curious if this was happening to anyone else? I pop it turn one and it persists through turn two before disappearing, nothing game breaking but just wanted some insight from others.

    submitted by /u/Lexan_
    [link] [comments]

    Sougo x Zero One Ice Palace Farm Team

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyNLA_U7rpE

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476554247278690315/805712710507167774/unknown.png

    This is a luxury farming build, so it's more expensive than some other stuff posted here. However, it's much more relaxing with only 1 floor of acutally moving orbs (the combo orb). Build should have SB badge.

    submitted by /u/Sortave
    [link] [comments]

    New to PAD, any advice?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    I joined the game for the Kamen Rider collab, but I am stuck with a couple of questions, and the guides that I look up have a lot of terms that I just don't understand. Does anyone have any places where a newbie can learn a couple of things? What am I supposed to do with my duplicate riders?

    submitted by /u/CalciumCompadre
    [link] [comments]

    Are we getting another 10x free pull next month or was this the last one?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment