• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Offensive Awakening - Idea for a new meta - More damage the longer your "T" gets

    Puzzle & Dragons Offensive Awakening - Idea for a new meta - More damage the longer your "T" gets


    Offensive Awakening - Idea for a new meta - More damage the longer your "T" gets

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    [NA][Event] Super Godfest 1/31-2/2

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    After far too many attempts, finally got my first A6 clear!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    PAD PASS Appreciation Medal in your mailbox is about to expire

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:21 AM PST

    PAD PASS subscribers, the mail for the extra free Appreciation Medal is about to expire. Use it or lose it.

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    The removal of pad/dadguide has killed PaD for me

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Over the past few months I've barely been playing pad and I think I know why. It used to be that when new content would come out I could easily open an app to look at the new monsters or dungeons. I could then plan my team around the mechanics and such.

    Shura 1 and it's alt form were the last dungeons I cared to play. And only because I got gileon and it was easy to build a team.

    Now when there's new content like shura 2 I feel like I can't do anything without going on YouTube to watch runs of it and then trial-and-error a dungeon. I've found that it's too time consuming and just not fun. The only resources left in English are pad protic and the desktop version of padx (the mobile version is unusable). Most of the fun was crafting a team with a playstyle I enjoyed. I remember the days when Yukizgames would build crazy teams to beat the hardest dungeons and that was so cool. So I began doing this. But now I can't easily do this and it's killed my interest in the game. I only log in for the stones, fixed rankings, and occasionally roll the rem. I've also lost all interest in spending any money.

    As a skilled player who's been around since October of 2015 I've never been sadder about the state of the game. Am I the only one who feels this way?

    submitted by /u/Davi18
    [link] [comments]

    AA2 Red Bull System - 10 minute run Proof of Concept for SSG farming

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Good, Affordable Android Tablet for PAD?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Hi all,

    with the iOS change, my iPad can no longer run PAD. I want to keep using my main account, and while I can transfer it to my phone, I really don't like playing games on my phone and prefer to play PAD on a larger screen for both eyes and control reasons.

    However I'm having a lot of trouble finding anything affordable; I don't need a top of the line tablet, I just need something that will run PAD well. I know Fire Tabs don't run PAD well due to the Amazon version being weird, and otherwise I have to sideload Google Play on, apparently?

    Appreciate any help or recommendations!

    submitted by /u/kenjimurasame
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] February 2021 Quests (2 Parts, 12x2 Levels, 28x2 Magic Stones)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Does anyone want to join?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    [NA] [LF] Eris Gem ID: 394 339 495

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Willing to negotiate for an Eris Gem! :)

    submitted by /u/v-ngu
    [link] [comments]

    [Android Users] [PSA] Google Play points give 3x rates for PAD this weekend!!!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Google play points is a system where spending money on apps or just about anything else on Google stores gives you points you can use for in app rewards. This includes PAD Pass! and anything else you subscribe to through google (you can do this with stuff like disney+, Netflix etc).

    It can be slow going as you only earn 1 point per dollar, but if you are spending the money anyway, it's just a good way to get an extra freebee down the road. (I saved up for about 8 months and had 60 extra stones for Mystics & Specters)

    One way to get the most out of it is to watch for increased rates for the apps you use. I usually hold off until the last days of any event I'm gonna make a purchase in to see if PaD comes up, so This weekend means it's time to get the Kamen Rider bundle(s) if you haven't already. You get 3 points per dollar today and tomorrow.

    I don't know if there is an equivalent system for Apple or Amazon App Stores but if anyone has any info leave a comment for others to see!

    submitted by /u/damonmcfadden9
    [link] [comments]

    Could somebody help with team building for late game type dungeons. I have a decent team already but more would be helpful.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Thank you RNG

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:22 PM PST

    Team building help

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Revisited AA4 this dungeon is annoying but videal clears it pretty well. Still love her!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Need ferule friend for Shura realm

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    Ferule needs to have 1 tech killer and 4 SRDs. But most importantly the assist needs to be the ZeusTama equip or the light dracoblade equip. ID: 330,316,462

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/ASingularGoose
    [link] [comments]

    Completely new player dont know what to do! I just started playing and got all these units from the event and need a help getting a team together. So can anyone give me some suggestions

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    First time Shura2 clear! Thanks to BiraPAD for inspiring the build and helping me finally get this clear!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    LF Masked Rider Black RX Friends 395,510,444

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    Finally cleared endless annihilation

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment