• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons He said he was god and I got a coin with his name on it

    Puzzle & Dragons He said he was god and I got a coin with his name on it


    He said he was god and I got a coin with his name on it

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    Mantastic

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Just wanted to do a little post showing my appreciation for this guy and his work.

    When i first started PAD i had zero idea what i was doing (some things do not change) and i stumbled across his videos by accident when looking for help on YT for some random dungeon.

    I was drawn in by his knowledge and positivity he seems to radiate on each vid, and his summaries of events on his website are eagerly awaitied by many of us i'm sure.

    I know he is having some health problems and if he ever reads this i hope he feels better soon, and i guess thats my little thank you done!

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter a lead swap

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Just wanted 2 Seina ��

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    I FINALLY DID IT!!!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Pulled Kamen Rider 4 times

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:31 AM PST

    PSA - flames and fireballs for mystics

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:15 AM PST

    For those of you (like me) that are now trying to figure out how many flames/fireballs/etc to exchange before the end of the day, here are a few notes:

    1) if you're done with the seals, you don't need the regular fireballs anymore, convert them to rainbow flames/fireballs.

    2) KEEP SOME FLAMES! Don't convert all the regular flames to the fireballs, you need some for evos.

    3) don't convert all your rainbow flames to fireballs. Rainbow flames are also for evos (rainbow fireballs are for equip evos).

    I'm short a few regular flames because I'm in the habit of pressing max on the exchange button so be careful.

    submitted by /u/Busy-Cream
    [link] [comments]

    AA4 Latent giveaway time! 5 winners plus one consolation prize winner

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Okay fellow puzzlers, it's that time of the month: u/WettheSystem and mines giveaway. 5 winners for the drawing of Any AA4 Latent, winners choice, 4 from Wet, 1 from mine. I will also be giving away a consolation prize of either 5 py, or 5 snowglobe, winners choice and colors.

    To enter, simply comment on here and not have won in the past 3 months.

    Drawing will take place roughly 24 hours after this post goes live. Winners will be commented on with who they should contact for which gift, as well as the post edited.

    Good Luck to all!

    submitted by /u/Malakithas
    [link] [comments]

    Best Kamen Rider cards from the collab?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    Who should I pull for

    submitted by /u/zxdpsy
    [link] [comments]

    Well, the “eh I have everything but one final roll” with 2 hours left comes in clutch

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Looking for Shivnia friends 314059421. No Hera Luna assist needed, any below 50 assist is good.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Also have Seina Mikage Yomi Norza Fasca as leaders.

    submitted by /u/ccy03
    [link] [comments]

    :( first time getting this far

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:59 PM PST

    *Throws up in the sink* FINALLY! now i can go about other PAD business. Thanks to everyone for suggestions!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Noob question, How do I "evolve" Kamen Rider Saber?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    I just downloaded the game three days ago and I'm seeing alt arts for some characters. How do I get those?

    submitted by /u/Secter0547
    [link] [comments]

    this image haunts me days later...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:20 AM PST

    $1 Bundle. ��

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Watching ads not working

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Does anyone else have problems watching ads for free box space or stamina restore? I often get the error message that the video cannot be played, and try again later. Sometimes, going back to title screen, rebooting app, or rebooting my device will make it work. Other times, it won't work for several hours.

    I know it is free stuff they are giving away, but still somewhat frustrating that it doesn't seem to work very consistently.

    submitted by /u/mandor_allen
    [link] [comments]

    So I decided to bring Vraska out of retirement for Fujimi S-Rank (again). MTG rerun/buffs when?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:51 PM PST

    Someone please help me make a Shura 1 team

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Been playing casually for years and I'm trying to clear the harder dungeons these days. Need help with a team for Shura 1 and beyond. Currently trying to build a team around Seina but would consider other options. Current team and box.

    submitted by /u/h1a4_c0wb0y
    [link] [comments]

    Limited Time Materials for Evolution

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:37 PM PST

    Hi all, another mini rant about it event

    I HATE this trend of having to grind this one dungeon for evo materials that are only here for a limited time to evo units that may or may not be useful at a later time. It's not even the grinding that annoys me. It's that I only have a limited time to do it all. It's the feeling of FOMO if I don't do it now, I won't be able to do it later 🙄🙄 the unit would just be uselessly sitting in my box filled with potential that I can't utilize.

    I hope at the very least, even if they don't bring the REM back around, at least bring the dungeon back every two weeks or something, and not only have the event only once or twice a year.

    submitted by /u/raininlight
    [link] [comments]

    Do I want any of the riders?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:44 AM PST

    Should I exchange for anything? And if so team suggestions?

    submitted by /u/EfficientPossession1
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Looking for VDP Latent. Trying to get through the gauntlet in AA3 and not having success. ID: 376-547-283 Appreciate your consideration

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Looking for active friends/best friend 314,963,397

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    I finally hit rank 600 after 2058 days :))

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment