• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Unpopular Opinion?

    Puzzle & Dragons Unpopular Opinion?


    Unpopular Opinion?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Finally made the 500 Stamina club :)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Kamen Rider Showa Co-op Feat. A lot of Vaj

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Alt shura down! And I got the vdp latent that I wanted!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    [Speculation] 9th Anniversary Wishlist

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    9th Anniversary is coming up in mid Feb in JP (Nov for NA).

    What do you all want to see for the 9th anniversary in term of games changes, LS, AS, etc?

    My short list:

    • Spinner Surge Latent (6 slots)
    • Anti-orb Lock in LS (similar to poison immune)
    • 7c/VDP equips
    • Equips which transfer their colours to cards (either overrides the sub attribute or adds an attribute for cards with only one like xgremory or base Sophie)
    • Megaman X collab for transform meta!
    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    OH GOD they gave Highren a voice awakening...NA lines please do not be cringeworthy

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:40 PM PST

    [Rant] WTF NOOOOOOOOO second revive too

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:07 AM PST

    First Shura clear at last ������

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    LF martial arts prodigy, kyo kusanagi. (Not permanent, just for an experiment TIA :) 314,439,382

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Do multihit lasers bypass super resolve?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    For the purposes of the dragon seed on floor 1 of January challenge 9.

    submitted by /u/donlybigdawg
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest accomplishment after a 3 year break!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Ryumei team building help, trying to beat Shura

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Currently attempting a clear with Ryumei, but I'm not sure what direction to head in.

    Box + current Ryumei team: https://imgur.com/a/ixQBWHy
    (Helper Ryumei has a Harpy Lady equip for fua, but I just realized I have Polowne)

    Currently stuck at Shura and Alt.shura

    I just realized I have Polowne, and I have a feeling I should switch Duval out for her. Other than that I'm mostly unsure about my equip choices and what actives I actually need. After running the dungeon and looking at the spawns I'm also unsure if I actually need Indra on the team in exchange for a better utility active.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Apple_Cannon
    [link] [comments]

    LF VIdeal Friends! - 310,138,372

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Regular player, ~1300 days

    Leads: Yugi, Gileon, GH Yomi, Dyer, Ryumei, Veroah, Saline

    Posted in Discord and also wanted to post here. Really looking for VIdeal w/ SB and Cloud Res to farm some Gawain gems

    submitted by /u/Broligee
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry that it’s like a week later, but I’m feeling really proud of this accomplishment. As well as to show it’s possible

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:46 AM PST

    LF Trades for Some Older Final Fantasy Cards 350,589,341

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Looking for some older FF cards:

    • Emperor of Palamecia (2053)
    • Cloud of Darkness (2054)
    • Neo Exdeath (2056)

    Will trade any Gem, Latent, Py, SnowGlobe, or +297 for these cards.

    ID: 350,589,341

    submitted by /u/CopperBlue17
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat the level 5 in the PAD appreciation dungeon?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    I can get to the second phase, but it seems like I just don't have enough move time to do anything after because of the attacks she throws out. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/TheDraco_Wave
    [link] [comments]

    Wait, Kamen Rider is 12 DAYS!?!?!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    *12 days remaining, so 14 in total

    I was just sitting here earlier imagining what REM would be on for next week and see that - so baffled why this deserves 2 weeks as a collab. I know maybe 2 weeks is normal, but its so mediocre and after 3 weeks of the same collab it would be nice to get a rotation of variety back to kick the year off.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    What are the chances on getting to roll the latest super revos on the upcoming 10 Free rolls?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    I'm talking about Uriel, Neptune, Andromeda, and Hino.

    Debating weather to evo them now or save evo mats for 5 star pixel evos.

    submitted by /u/longo-ranch
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Kamen Rider drop data. Just a reminder that this sheet exists for token events (not general dungeons).

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:56 PM PST

    [LF] Single spectral green flame and any colored spectral fireball 388-054-482

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:45 AM PST

    I'm missing so little to evolve my Usui, can anyone help? I can trade you globe dragons for the fireballs. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pokemon1188
    [link] [comments]

    No Seina Roll Workaround

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:16 AM PST

    I failed to roll a Seina but have been having fun running through content pairing my 6389 Summer Festival Norn, Planar with others who were lucky enough to roll one. My janky team is 3391 Odin, 2289 Urd, 5140 Mega Awoken Black Dragonbound, Typhon, and 6354 Isis. Could swap 2745 Typon if I need orb lock remove. Anyone else running Planar-Seina?

    submitted by /u/Zaathros-is-dirt
    [link] [comments]

    Been a while since I posted but... I've finally gotten to reach my goal of getting a sub 25 shura run!!! Took a while but that definitely means I'm getting better, which is great >:)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment