• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Created clay Yomigakushi(Mikage's mystic)! My second favorite character

    Puzzle & Dragons Created clay Yomigakushi(Mikage's mystic)! My second favorite character


    Created clay Yomigakushi(Mikage's mystic)! My second favorite character

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Dragons from the Mystics event? Yeah, I made sure to farm all five.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:13 PM PST

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (01/14 - 01/30)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/802901547305795585

    Ending today:

    📷 MYSTICS AND SPECTRES EVENT ENDS TODAY!

    - This is your LAST CHANCE to farm for Kyozansai and Ryuunsai, the two invades! If you can get these, we STRONGLY recommend you get multiple of these! They are FARMABLE VDP MAKERS and are niche but irreplaceable in either a farming or ranking setting! Don't forget they also have EQUIPS!

    - Today is the last day to farm for fireballs! Do not forget you need rainbow fireballs to evolve the REM pulls into the other forms!!!

    - Remember to do the clears, challenge, Rush, 3P and S-ranks for full rewards!

    - Today is the last day to purchase Mystic Seals from the MP shop or roll in the Rare Egg Machine!

    - Trading (for fireballs) ends tomorrow as usual.

    📷 Don't neglect your January Quest dungeons! These end next week, so budget your stamina (+the video refills) accordingly!

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Remember to nab your free stone, rank EXP and fatty Tama!

    📷 General S-ranks! Wood Guardian Dragon, Ancient Wood & Flame Dragons and Wood & Flame Metallic Star Dragons all end today.

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    No Leader Skill Challenge: Arena 4

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    On this, the last day of Mystics & Spectres, I am reminded of an old PAD adage...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    "80% SBR is the same as 0% SBR"

    The same is true for Blind Resist and I thought more people would have learned that this event but as I finish up my mat collecting on multiplayer, I am seeing that is not true. God speed, Mystics & Spectres.

    submitted by /u/AiReine
    [link] [comments]

    [Misc] You can stam-refresh at ENTERING a dungeon when not enough stam (vs Shop>Restore Staminia)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Summons Board to receive Monogatari Series Collab

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Just downloaded and wondering about tomorrow's event.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    I just downloaded the game because I learned about the Kamen Rider collaboration and it gave me a boat load of free gems and pulls for a current special set. Will this also happen for the kamen rider set as that's something I'd like to get all the characters from.

    Are the magic stones also used for the kamen riders or will they have a separate currency to spend for them?

    Also why is the game giving out max level characters to someone who literally just started?

    submitted by /u/Secter0547
    [link] [comments]

    Hit max coins today. Here's my favorite team.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Entire Box Unfavorited?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Sometime today my entire box randomly became unfavorited. Like 700 monsters. Any idea what caused this?

    submitted by /u/Ofunatoofunato
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player in need of some team guidance! Any and all help is appreciated =)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Hey guys, returning player who was lucky enough to pull Seina. I think I want this to be my main team for solo play. Usually I will play w my buddy irl so we bounce off of each other. He has SR Freyr to pair with my Seina but unfortunately he didn't pull one. Either that team, or through research have seen that Base Menoa pairs well with I think Raijin? Could potentially run Fujin/Raijin as we have that team as well. Last we played Edward was reigning king, we both just came back and spent all our saved stones on PCGF and Mystics machine. Have only cleared Arena 1 and Arena 3, but looking to start moving through content. Box is massive over the years but this makes it a bit overwhelming to know what to do with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Can ask me anything you need to help as well. Cheers! =)

    Monster Box 1/24/21 https://imgur.com/a/K7rzyCD

    submitted by /u/corey9595
    [link] [comments]

    How were your rolls / farming in Mystics and Spectres?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    I wanted to find out how other players felt about the event since roll megathreads only cover the first couple of days of rolls normally.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I played puzzles and dragons when I was younger around 5-6 years ago I would think and just downloaded it again today. I got a lot of great pills I would think from some event and was wondering if someone could give a breakdown on how to improve and what my plan of action should be. Thanks a lot :)

    submitted by /u/Adawg125275
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Display Error: People who own "King" Title in NA will have the characters in the Japanese Kanji Form in the "User Info" Tab

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Level limit break through and evolution

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:41 AM PST

    A few questions about level limit breakthrough

    If I have a revo card that is limit level broken, when I super revo it, do I have to use another super snow globe to limit level break it again?

    Secondly, will I lose the exp if I maxed them out to level 110 in their revo state? I.e start over at level 1 at super revo?

    What about going from evo to pixel form? For example new year horus level limit break and eventually get a pixel Horus?

    Same with sopfie or menoa?

    Lastly, for super awakenings, you lose them too if you go from revo to super revo? Evo to pixel? For menoa or Sophie?

    Maybe the best question is can someone explain the super awakening and level limit break through on when you keep it or when you loose it?

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    Best XP/Time/STM dungeon (not Alt Shura)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:34 AM PST

    What's the best to run for XP based off time mainly for efficiency and success rate then STM cost.

    When you need 12m+ XP it's hard to refresh STM now.

    submitted by /u/_Nemurre_
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:00 AM PST

    Im just pushing buttons. What do I do. I also play Food Fantasy, so theres that.

    submitted by /u/GraeIsEvolving
    [link] [comments]

    Raziel Team

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    [LF] Looking for a VDP latent for my Raijin. I’m new so i dont have too many gems/good things to trade for. Also cant make the trade bc I hvnt unlocked it yet. ID: 335-052-448. Pls help a low lvl soul ;(

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:06 PM PST

    Challenge Level 9 team

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:29 AM PST

    Quest Challenge Lvl 9

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:31 PM PST

    What teams did y'all use for challenge 9? I can't seem to figure it out. I have servant archer and a couple other decent 5* leads. I just can't seem to build around all the mechanics and still do enough damage.

    submitted by /u/hTxCmill
    [link] [comments]

    LF VDP Latent - 311,451,484

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:21 AM PST

    Anyone have a spare vdp latent? I really need it for my Raijin. I'm basically willing to trade whatever I have. I can also pay up with some +297's

    submitted by /u/idontonowwhattoput1
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing my most consistent Seina team for Shura 2. Will post a floor breakdown in the comments!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment