• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [ Survey ] BiraPAD wants YOU to improve contents!

    Puzzle & Dragons [ Survey ] BiraPAD wants YOU to improve contents!


    [ Survey ] BiraPAD wants YOU to improve contents!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    30k plus points, 1750 skillups, 5.4 billion monster exp, finally done with 30 maxed ryuunsais with 30 equips!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    Chibi Helen is op. It's confirmed. I know it's not Shura 2 but I've been tinkering with trying to make HSoniaGran and Durga work for months and this was the most satisfying clear I have gotten in a while. Fun team.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:03 PM PST

    LF Friends ID:321,438,485

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Looking for friends in general, bplanar would be a huge plus. just expanded to the full 400 slots. 348 611 494

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    I finally beat Shura Realm after weeks!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:53 PM PST

    What team did you all use to beat the Winter Time Attack Challenge on JP?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I am currently stuck on level 5, and I am seeking inspiration.

    Edit: By the way, I'd like to complain about how they ruined the absorb damage piercer latent awakening. Now you need to activate a combo awakening to activate it. Gung ho literally nerfed an awakening that was already bad, and when I need its old activating condition, it doesn't exist anymore. Why couldn't they make it so that you had to match All Attributes OR combo awakening, not remove the all attribute condition all together. If the absorb damage awakening had its old function, I would've beaten this stupid dungeon already.

    submitted by /u/GodlyAnnoyingOrange
    [link] [comments]

    Last-minute lazy Kuroloop Seina team build to score a few Ryuunsai (blue Mystics & Spectres nighttime invade) drops

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Make sure you have all 4 stat debuff seals (6693, 6694, 6695, 6696) equipped somewhere on your team. One seal can be on your friend's lead if you don't want to make all four.

    EDIT: Here's a link to detailed info on the invades: https://pad.protic.site/new-pad-original-series-shikigami-tsukai-ayakashi/#Spoilers_All_secrets_to_the_event

    Here's the build:

    Seina / Kuroyuri (#4688) / Kuroyuri (or HMyne with Kuro assist) / Varias (Lust Dragon) ! pseudo SDR / Amakozumi (#5876)

    I ran Kuro and HMyne with Kuro assist because I had 6 SDR on one Kuro and 6 SDR on HMyne. I'm pretty sure the SDR are essential, but if you invested in a Kuroloop previously, you probably already have the tech you need.

    I ran a Lust Egg equip on Varias. Zeus avatama or something with a super long cooldown would work just fine.

    F1: Start Kuroloop, stall, and transform both Seinas

    F1-F5: Match red and blue.

    F6: Match red VDP, blue orbs, and 3 additional combos (for a total of 9 with dual Seina) to get past combo shield. If that doesn't take Ryuunsai to 50%, hit him again until you do (but do it quickly; he executes after his combo shield disappears). After super resolve disappears, pop Varias and both Seina actives IF you already have 3 red orbs on the board. Match red VDP, blue orbs, and 3 additional combos to KO.

    You will, of course, want to keep the Kuroloop (cycling Kuroyuri active skills) going throughout the entire dungeon.

    It's slow. It's lazy. And it ain't pretty. But it works.

    You don't have to worry about resolves on the first 5 floors because none execute at 1 HP. You can also stall out awoken binds, so no need to bring an awoken bind clear. You can ignore the cloud on F1, too. (I have cloud resist SA on my HMyne, but that's not required.)

    Note that this is a terrible way to skill up any drops. My plan is to get 4 drops on each of my accounts then farm pys when GungHo collab returns. I max-skilled 3 Gorfeis and 3 Gorchaos during the SDKH event and I just couldn't bring myself to skill up the secret invades this time around.

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    In need of friends with similar leads. I use Holy night gift, Tama and super reincarnated Ra. ID: 315,655,470

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    TheoryCrafting (Naga from Fujimi)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Seina AA4 team suggestions

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:49 AM PST

    I've been trying to put a team together that will clear this and the only issue I have is Aten. So far I've liked him once with a rainbow team but it's not reliable.

    Has anyone had great success here?

    submitted by /u/_Nemurre_
    [link] [comments]

    [Dungeon] January C9 clear featuring KoF Shermie

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Albrecht Theory-crafting

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Farmable green subs for Albrecht?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Not only did I get 1 Albrecht but even rolled a second one surprisingly. The problem I have is that my green subs are so limited I've been having to experiment with other attributes. My question is since I've been off and on for years are there any good green subs you can farm? Preferably physical or healers?

    submitted by /u/SteelKline
    [link] [comments]

    Raziel team

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:55 PM PST

    What teams did you use to beat Raziel descended?

    submitted by /u/Micahhir808
    [link] [comments]

    Seina team/assist help

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:45 PM PST

    LF nidhogg gem offering leader swap resist 366,638,480

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment