• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons What actually needs to be buffed in skill voice

    Puzzle & Dragons What actually needs to be buffed in skill voice


    What actually needs to be buffed in skill voice

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    [shitpost] is there a guide for choosing which coffee i should get?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:54 PM PST

    i just got this pork, is this pork useful? "it's meal dependent"

    hey guys what do i get at starbucks? "if you are new you should save your money and wait for water on sales at costco"

    hi i just started eating again after 7 years of hiatus what is this most meta chinese cuisine nowadays?

    can you recommend a meal for me? "you should post a pic of your fridge and sort your ingredient by color"

    "Ideal utensils are a myth. You need to evaluate two things: Does this utensil work well enough with the desired meal? Do you like this utensil's use style enough to make up for any objective downsides?"

    i heard tomatoes are good but i dont have rice and seafood, why my paella taste bad with only tomatoes?

    where do you get apple? "apple tree"

    here's my fridge what do i need to make sushi im lost with all the ingredient i just got. "you dont have a good fridge for sushi but you have a good base for a croissant"


    here's my dish (bread w/ bacon, coffee, sardine and chocolate) how do i improve?

    [news] new ingredient from italy 2 "these looks bad why do you need speghetti when you have udon?"

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    Sakura x Sakura for Shura for those needing ideas by Tokoyami

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Yo is this machine broken?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:48 AM PST

    [shitpost] bullying saber

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Shirou and his Harem have arrived

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Missed Fate/Stay Night last time while on hiatus. Any of the 5*s worth rolling to pick up, or should I just take the freebie and pass?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    I'm at what I would guess is now late midgame / early endgame. I can do A5 but not A6, should be able to handle AA1 if I stop being a chicken, can do most descends but not all of them.

    Let's assume that my main will roll only 5 star trash while my alt rolls the chase card but doesn't have the box to support it, as per usual. That being said, are any of these five-stars worth rolling for?

    submitted by /u/illirica
    [link] [comments]

    I see your army and raise you my...harem

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Finally got 30 Burning Horus!!! By wonderful user of reddit☺️

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    i see your tribe and raise you an army

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    [Video] December 2020 Quest - Challenge Level 8 (Fixed Team)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    [LF] Salter friends! My ID is 314047433, been waiting so long for Fate to come back so she could finally get her buffs

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Guys tell me if this is good or not

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Is it worth getting kotomine for his assist for my ferrule team? i have 3 ma fujin (besides the ult one), 3 fenrir, i dont use ilm and i have another dantalion

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Returning player-what is the current meta?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Yup, it's one of those posts- it's been quite a while since I've logged on to play (last time yugi was one of the strongest leads) but now that I'm back I'm a little lost, especially since I have a lot of trade fodder I'm cautious of trading. So, what are some leads and subs that are currently worth investing in, and what should I focus on to catch up? I'd really appreciate some help. I'll be posting my current box in the comments so I can give a better idea of where I left off, and hopefully someone can give some better advice on what I should work with.

    submitted by /u/sonocontenta
    [link] [comments]

    After a long hiatus, im getting back into the game. Some team help would be appreciated

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Ive been getting back into PAD recently. If anyone has any advice on team-building with my current box I would really appreciate it.

    http://imgur.com/a/weZKlZb

    submitted by /u/username_matt
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] LF Sakura Friends to try out Alt. Shura 394,230, 478 (SDRs/machine killers appreciated but not needed!)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Salter subs?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    what are some good saber alter subs...?

    submitted by /u/drifting_artist
    [link] [comments]

    Lf rin tohsaka friends. 372221450

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    How do I best friend my kids?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    My two daughters recently go their own PAD accounts and I am unsure how to use our best friend invites effectively so that we can use each other's leaders. What is best way for us to set it up? Thanks!

    (this is mainly so I can use the Raijin, Fuijin, and Norza that they rolled and I didn't, haha)

    submitted by /u/tikicult
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice to improve my Yorza team for Illusory World of Carnage?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Here is my monster box sorted by rarity, I need to know how I should order my team with these guys

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    [LF] reincarnated shirou friends 323,402,427

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Usually have most meta leads up

    submitted by /u/DaddyYankme
    [link] [comments]

    no, i did not want to level up today.....

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Updated Ferule Template For Alt Shura Farming

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment