• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I'm having alotta fun with this! But im Dreading trying AA4 with her

    Puzzle & Dragons I'm having alotta fun with this! But im Dreading trying AA4 with her


    I'm having alotta fun with this! But im Dreading trying AA4 with her

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (12/06 - 12/12)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/785146733038010398

    Ending today:

    📷 Gungho Collab ends today!

    - Remember to clear the dungeon, 2-minute, S-rank, and skill leveling! 📷 Ticket+py farming, pal egg machine, and rare egg machine all end today.

    - Most importantly remember to keep a stock of Kopapi to make the chibi Evos of the 7*, which are ULTIMATE rather than reincarnated forms (i.e. you can SWITCH FORMS if needed)

    - Trading ends tomorrow as usual. You can trade for Kopapi/pys tomorrow but farm your tickets today.

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Get your free stone, rank EXP and fatty Tama!

    📷 Thanksgiving Special Challenge ends today! Remember to clear these for the free rewards.

    📷 Qilin Dragon invades are ending in A5/AA3 ((Alt.) Grotesque Being) and Qilin Dragon Gem for clearing Complete Annihilation Endless Corridors events are ending today.

    📷 Half stam Normal Dungeons end today.

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Trying for qillin drag gem Anni endless. What do I need to bring?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    I know I need blind and big shield. Dunno when to pop the shield though. Will be running ferules co op. Any other notable mechanics I should worry about?

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    well that’s convenient

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:51 PM PST

    Why is Yuri's SA cost double and why is that "?"Icon not there next to her normal awakenings?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:42 PM PST

    What are you watching while farming Gung-Ho Pys?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    On this, the last day of Gung-Ho Py farming, what are you watching while farming?

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    If you could provide a small buff to one aspect (leader skill, awakenings, or active) of a subpar card to make them relevant, what card and why?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    If you could provide a small buff to one aspect (leader skill, awakenings, or active) of a subpar card to make them relevant, what card, why, and how would they become relevant?

    submitted by /u/VictimofKFC
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Why are matching tpa's so satisfying? Is it the little light effect or that "crunchy" sound it makes?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    LF Poison Surge latent 317 757 487

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I have a few descended gems or 297s for trade

    submitted by /u/JonhBef
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player after 4 years - advice on building out my team?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Back after 2 years...good pulls?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    My pulls were lucky this time

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    [Box Help] Longtime casual player who would like to be able to do better

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:43 PM PST

    I've played this game off-and-on casually for a few years now (and by casually I mean I had no idea what I was doing and sold pretty much every good thing I had for Monster Points. I don't do that anymore)

    I built several teams that each have a "gimmick" (i can provide images of the teams too if needed) and they can get me fairly far but I can't do a lot of the Descendeds dungeons or things like that. I know part of this is my abysmal puzzle matching skills which I have to improve on my own, but I wanted to seek the advice of players who actually know what they are doing unlike me. Are there monsters in my box that could form a good team together and be able to beat the red Descendeds dungeons? (I really do not know the terminologies for anything)

    https://imgur.com/gallery/phbLaCD

    That is the link to the Imgur album with screenshots of my box in it. If you want to know what a monster is named or anything about it let me know and I can tell you. And if you have any questions I can answer them the best I can. Thank you for reading this post and I hope this is not too annoying.

    submitted by /u/OneTailedKitsune
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Returning player, help with team/box?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Guardian Goddess Minerva: 302,177,324

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Add me if ur using guardian goddess Minerva as main leader.

    submitted by /u/Kevkevinc
    [link] [comments]

    Team building for Alt Three Hands of Fate

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Reposting this due to my earliar box being disordered

    I'm an on and off player and my next target is to clear this dungeon. I'm currently using a Yugi x V team w/ winged dragon, genjuro, ult yugi, and gregory. This team has worked well for me but I'm looking for new leader pairings to spice things up. I have a lot of 'highly rated' leaders from websites but my subpool is relatively limited. From my box posted below, are there/what are some other team(s) that can clear this dungeon and/or the next couple Alt. Dungeons?

    Box: https://imgur.com/a/STE9mhA

    submitted by /u/DarkHighlight
    [link] [comments]

    Pad Appreciation Lv10 w/ Farmables

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    whatever happned to the voice awakening update buff?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    i remember hearing something about giving it an actual game play benefit

    submitted by /u/CeroStratus
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to use damage absorb and attribute absorb? Is it better used as a assist? I currently use zaerog core for damage absorb and the sleiphnir as my attribute absorb. Thanks.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:02 PM PST

    When you play co-op then disconnect and go solo, does the super awakening still apply? Or does it not because it was co-op first? Thanks

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    [Box Help] Returning Player very confused �� Can I make a strong fire or dark team?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment