• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons 2200 days 0 crowns

    Puzzle & Dragons 2200 days 0 crowns


    2200 days 0 crowns

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    [ Guide ] Brainless Farming Alt. Shura with Safi'jiiva!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Ren has got to be one of the best clerics ever.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Decided to go back into the grind after rolling Sophie and Loki. Prob my favorite pairing since Rmyr

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Loki Completes Alt Shura

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Should I keep my old account or is it better to reroll?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    I haven't played in a long time and my account was pretty new anyway, but I did the pulls I had in the mail and was wondering if I should keep the account or reroll for something better? Here's the box : https://imgur.com/a/pmt9ukg

    submitted by /u/Watercra
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] Cuddle Up with Cocoa Event 12/7-12/20 (min 16MS, 8x Rank XP dungeons, Puzzdroid, Spirit Jewel Rush)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Returning Player, here are some of my units. Should I restart?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Needing help with building teams for endgame content

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I've been playing this game on and off for a long time now and with all the new cards/evolutions, I'm a bit overwhelmed. Are there any strong teams i could build to help tackle endgame content? I know I have a few leads that are strong(tsukuyomi,raijin) Super Appreciation Godfest Rolls Box without Super Appreciation Godfest rolls

    submitted by /u/MVPDemonic
    [link] [comments]

    Can I make any end game teams from my box? Ex whale.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I am an ex whale and haven't really played in a while. What is my strongest team comp for end game content? My box

    submitted by /u/Landon1997
    [link] [comments]

    Glass cannon team, hitting a wall. Any suggestions about where to look to improve?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Came back to the game after a long break and finally cleared Bipolar Goddess!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Okay, I haven't played PAD for several years now, with one of the main reasons being that I always found trying to build new teams and finding friends for new leaders to be a difficult undertaking. However, I heard about the free rolls that were going on at the time, so I decided to finally boot the game back up. I got Yog-Sothoth as one of the rolls, so I decided to try him out using a team of Valkyrie Ciel, Ra Dragon (with Indra support, my old leader when I played in the past), Ilm and Awoken Sakuya. It was hairy at a few spots, but I finally managed to clear this dungeon and now I'm 20 stones richer! I'm still unsure about team building, but I'll keep trying out things and see how they feel.

    submitted by /u/Chenzi2
    [link] [comments]

    A question regarding Equipment

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    So just really quick I was curious if anyone could shed some light on equipment - Is it worth it to +297 and fully level certain key equipment? What stats if any are transferred over to the main card it's being equipped to?

    Thanks much in advance. You are all seriously so helpful :)

    submitted by /u/gelatinousbork
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for norza friends 337212495

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Brand New Player, did I pull anything good?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Anything i can improve?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I noticed that some people use nelle instead of polowne. Is that ideal? Also just looking for any other advice for this team.

    Edit: forgot to post box :p

    box

    submitted by /u/hawkymoon
    [link] [comments]

    i know these posts are a dime a dozen but please send help!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    ok so, i used to play a lot back when hades was a sought out unit and zues was like the hardest part of and game. i recently downloaded and started over months ago...still didnt get to much back into it but would log on to collect dailys and mail along with some free godfest pulls...then agin logged in for 1st time in awhile to this appreciation even and got a TON of what look like great units.

    my thing is that since when i actually played this close to after its release till now....things have overwhelmingly changed. im just looking for some advice on how to get acustomed to how the game is today and what peoples goals typically are considering there are a lot of paths now (never thought id see a PAD story mode)

    also, here is an imgur of all my units above 1k mp sorted by Att. if yall wouldnt mind taking a look and letting me know what im working with and what i can do..... thanks!

    submitted by /u/fata1515
    [link] [comments]

    Shura team building help

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Ultimate Arena cleared!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Lf Zahhak gem 360,077,374

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    New player

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I saw that this game was having a fate stay night collab, so I wanted to give the game a go. Any beginner tips?

    submitted by /u/Marcere49
    [link] [comments]

    Finally free of the Shura Realm!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment