• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Kamen Rider Collab 3rd run, and 3rd Orb Skin! • Blogging Mama

    Puzzle & Dragons Kamen Rider Collab 3rd run, and 3rd Orb Skin! • Blogging Mama


    Kamen Rider Collab 3rd run, and 3rd Orb Skin! • Blogging Mama

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:31 AM PST

    how it feels to chew 5 gum

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Your typical alt shura run

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Thanks to free rolls I was able to put this together.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Question about the 4 Choices! Appreciation Medal Gift Quest

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:02 PM PST

    When I read the warning, it gives me fear that it's hard when it says only one try. I also got this feeling I can only pick one of the four to challenge and the other three become unavailable, are both these fears true? Your help would be very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FrostyBlaziken
    [link] [comments]

    Getting bested by the 2-minute GH challenge

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:01 PM PST

    I have several teams that might not be top tier but are solid enough, but I can't seem to clear the GH Challenge in the time limit. My most used leads are VIdeal/LMenoa, Velk or Yomi/Norza, MA Fujin, or Vergil.

    What are y'all using to clear this? It's not exactly critical, but the stone would be nice.

    EDIT: Thanks for the help everyone! I used a DOmega team and got my clear with 15ish seconds to go!

    submitted by /u/cjShodin
    [link] [comments]

    Why no Gileon x Dante?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Title. I get that Gileon x Gileon is superior, but Gileon x Dante is not bad... Or am I missing something here? I would expect some unlucky people to post about that combination, but nothing...

    Reason is that I always play coop and one of the accounts has no Gileon. I thought there was no good replacement (no HSuou either btw), but realized that she is basically a stronger Edward (i.e. combo leader basically).

    submitted by /u/recifeness
    [link] [comments]

    Alt Shura, now we wait for Marou

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:59 PM PST

    [Achievement] Late to the party but I finally did it! :)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:16 AM PST

    I Love the Little Guy, But I Guess GH thought I didn’t Have Enough

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Best time to make a new PAD account?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:48 AM PST

    So a very simple question, but I was hoping to make a new PAD account right now and wanted to maximize the potential benefits of this event.

    Just had a few quick questions and would appreciate any clarification and/or advice:

    1. It's better to try and roll the first time during a godfest right? And therefore best to roll during the PCGF?
    2. For any week I delay then I lose out on the 20 stones per week right? Do you think I should give more value to those stones or it's better for me to try and use my first roll via the PCGF?
    3. Best the time the PAD+ trial so that the duration coincides with the first of next month probably? So you get another free roll.

    Also should mention I'm down to recreate the account a few times, but probably not too many times since I have 2 kids and usually really busy lol

    Thanks a lot and appreciate all the advice!

    submitted by /u/Emerald_Blazer
    [link] [comments]

    LF Gileon and Yurisha friends. 301959222

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Veroah button team

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    If you have double veroah leads, does having dungeon drop awoken skills in your subs increase your chances of drops much more? Thinking of building a button team but will need lots of skill boost like a whaledor team so curious if it makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    362444445 Box[Help] Haven't played much in 2yrs. (Claim mail only) Team recommendations?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Returning player, worked hard to get my Reincarnated Shiva team. What do you guys think? Oh I have no idea what to do for assists

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Is there any team I could make for extreme annihilation endless corridors?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:07 PM PST

    New acct, is there anyway I can improve my team? Tbh don't rlly knw what I'm doing ��

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Thoughts on Mega Awoken Kamimusubi as a sub and leader?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Hi guys, I have two kamimusubi in my box that I have found no use for. I was wondering if anyone has used mega awoken kamimusubi as a leader (pair with self or another leader) and your thoughts on her overall potential in clearing late game dungeons. Her playstyle as a leader looks fun, but I'm not sure if she enough damage because her attack seems very low and I'm not aware of any optimal pairings aside from herself. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/VictimofKFC
    [link] [comments]

    Alright folks, I'm PANTS at team building(for farming purposes). HMU with your most consistent/fast AA2 team builds.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:17 AM PST

    [Achievement] First AA4 clear done with Dyer/Minerva!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Does anyone have a VDP latent I can buy? I’ll pay like 4 297s

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Tried all my discord groups and were in like a VDP drought 😭

    submitted by /u/Strong-dad-energy
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Help refining my team for Shura

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Need help with assists for gg minerva/dryer

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Need help with assists for gg minerva/dryer

    I was fortunate enough to roll Minerva in the gh collab and built a rainbow team.

    It covers all of the standard gimmicks very well except for surges and leader swap.

    The problem is I usually use assists to cover these areas and am uncertain on what assist benefits I should be looking for. I'm thinking I need a damage/attribute absorb void (I'm still looking for the right one) and after that I'm stuck.

    I've got 2 Dyer friends to do a couple of clears (i can always use more, 317 847 315). I'm not looking at doing Alt. Shura realm or anything crazy but it would be nice to work my way there.

    Any ideas?

    https://preview.redd.it/kkxbeve9d8361.png?width=397&format=png&auto=webp&s=36ec2726f938d489488915466604fe0c9c19b86b

    https://preview.redd.it/j2yp56m5e8361.png?width=379&format=png&auto=webp&s=1d7668ae3b79b7f373d4e2c3e3a7ce4e37bfae42

    submitted by /u/DukeOfRadish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment